• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
Toon LInk didnt get any plus but changed in the High-Tiers only because all thought, it wont be enough in it.

TL get a life and go back into Mid-Tier...

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
yeah wat is all this about MK? he has had his own tier forever

also, while i feel he is better than he is placed character wise, just want yall to know that i agree (on a strictly performance based tier list) that pit's placement is fine (except that kirby should be lower than sonic imo, wat a balls character)

inb4flaming

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yo, Peach vs DDD is harder then Wolf vs DDD, can't grab that hoe for **** if she's on her grind.

Steam

Smash Hero
Last I heard Illmatic was getting wasted by marth mains named after shoe companies. Besides, sonic's done stuuuuupid work and got lol+2

:phone:

Igni3

Smash Rookie
I'm newbie, so I have some questions, and I hope someone can answer :)

1) Why is Diddy Kong stronger than Snake?
2) Why is Marth in the 5th place?
3) Why is Olimar that good?
4) WTH? Falco 4?!

Moozle

Smash Champion
Peaches have done well in tournaments for a long time and it's taken until now to move up a single spot.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I am trying my best to finally start using them correctly. You aren't anymore perfect than I am, by trolling me.
Niiiiiiiiiiice. Way to shoe-in your fail blog! I'm impressed.

Did you come to that conclusion by scraping your knees? Or touching a hot stove?

:troll:

Edit: Illmatic is trolling harder than me atm.

Dayum.

Smooth Criminal

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh heh heh. This is all too funny. The chossen one needs to step up and end all this. The community is to funny. I knew Peach players were basic and all but damm. Have we really been on this level to give such an impression? This is shameful.

Alien Vision

Smash Ace
Niiiiiiiiiiice. Way to shoe-in your fail blog! I'm impressed.

Did you come to that conclusion by scraping your knees? Or touching a hot stove?

:troll:

Edit: Illmatic is trolling harder than me atm.

Dayum.

Smooth Criminal
Nah. It just came to me. Why would you assume something like that? Those injuries have nothing to do with a head injury. Obviously you fail at trolling, my good sir.

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
I'm newbie, so I have some questions, and I hope someone can answer :)

1) Why is Diddy Kong stronger than Snake?
2) Why is Marth in the 5th place?
3) Why is Olimar that good?
4) WTH? Falco 4?!
Whether this is troll or not

1) He shouldnt be but people still are scared or bananas (or just dont know what to do with them and get themselves screwed over trying to)
2) Not too sure, hes pretty solid tho to most it seems it doesnt warrant the placing hes given. His tippers hurt like a *****, and thanks to european marths (leon, mr r.) they have seen some new gimmicks to try out.
3) Purple pikmin usmash hurts like a *****, he can camp like no tomorrow, he can whistle through stuff which helps his recovery a bit. hes annoying as hell to approach.
4) ...this has got to be a troll question but whatever. Chain grabs, chaingrab to spike. Bdacus. Dacus. Laser camping being strong. Jab...seriously that **** is broken

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
:-/ I just always feel these arguments are always one-sided here. They are not as funny as when both sides are even. Some one get more pro-peach people

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
:-/ I just always feel these arguments are always one-sided here. They are not as funny when both sides are even. Some one get more pro-peach people
None can get dabate as well as me for enteratinment and put people on blast.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
ERapture can deal. More on this later.

And no Olimar rise? Not even after Dabuz put in work at Vinnies last Friday?

:phone:

Masky

Smash Master
Why is ROB so consistently high...? There's no way ROB is that much better than like... Luigi or Ness. I'd put him below Luigi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom