• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
She has success that helps promote her tier list position.
Not actual, top three success or so...just moreso than a ton of characters below her.

...except Sonic. lol.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
mainly because of character's dtilts.

Or that it's just a trending thing that is taking time for people to accept.
Look how long it took for diddy to get to second place. Every tier list that difference between Diddy and Snake got smaller and smaller, and the arguments for snake still being above diddy become more and more sparse.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Because people like Shaya still don't think he's good, Steam.
I mean, when you have people who believe that Marth's bair completely shuts Sonic down, how can you argue otherwise?

Suspect

Smash Hero
I like how everyone talks about how easy it is to punish sonic and what not, yet he is still doing well/decent. Also, these are people who i've never seen espy/x play. Just cause it worked against your scrubby sonic local doesnt mean anything!

Now time for me to continue losing to Espy, and the campy sonics of Texas.

/mad

makoforce

Smash Ace
I think mk should get a 2 month ban not cause im tryna get him banned but seriously BBR the metagame revolves around him too much. I think if this happens more characters will develop more. which can led to MK eventually falling from #1 or at least him not being so dominating.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
sonic should be right below fox/wolf/peach

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Funny.
Sonic has three.

At the very least, learn the basics before you say something absurd, M@V.

Oh, and Fox, Wolf, and Peach's kill moves are all predictable as well, if you're gonna play that silly little card.
I remember the last time someone said Sonic was predictable.

Next tier list, he moved up eight spots.
Funny how that worked out in the end.

M@v

Subarashii!
I said bair espy. That was a typo.

Never said sonic is "bad". But he's where he needs to be. Just because you and X are ridiculously smart players doesn't equate to the character.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dsmash KOs within the same range as fsmash. It's also faster and covers more surface area than fsmash.
Learn your characters before you say something ridiculous again.

And it's not just X and I. Do some research.
Again, for the umpteenth-thousand-time, so make sure you read this slowly and carefully:

Sonic's tournament results not only rival Peach's tournament success, but they arguably do BETTER. Above that, Sonic's mains have proven since the last tier list to be able to handle a wide variety of characters in tournament.

His placings may not be of a high tier character, but that's not the issue here. I'm merely saying that he deserves to be higher than the likes of Peach, who I feel has done less work over the last list.

M@v

Subarashii!
Well I think everyone agreed peach should of went down last tier list(I thought she was dropping 2 or 3), but she went up. Better than sonic? I don't play peach well enough to argue for or against that so I'm not going there.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Could've sworn it was the opposite, IC.
Of course, we'd know for sure if anyone had the frame data on hand instead of by memory. :L

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Or downsmash kills....or back air kills....or upair kills... and if we want to go past 130%, fsmash kills. If anything, fox is amazing at killing. To bad his approaches are mediocre at best :urg:
Like I said: fishing for Usmash kills. There is more than one possible reason for fishing. :awesome:

And Fox isn't amazing at killing, he ain't Ike. :laugh:

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
kirby has a bair and a nice fsmash. that is all he needs.Kirby is not bad or anything may 1-2 slots lower but he is fine where he is really.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I killed a guy @ 120 with Sonic's Upsmash and then at 140 in the same match. Who cares about how early things kill. Snake has a move that kills at 50 and he is below Diddy, who kills at 120+ and usually 150+. Its not like you see Peach players getting fresh sweetspot upsmashes reliably. Killing at low percents doesn't make a character better than another. Ask the entirety of Hyrule Tier.

Judo777

Smash Master
Idk where the conversation has been going but its not just that foxes usmash kills. Its that it kills REALLY easily REALLY early. Like essentially you don't live past 120% against good fox players (granted thats an exaggeration but its basically true).

Chuee

Smash Hero
I killed a guy @ 120 with Sonic's Upsmash and then at 140 in the same match. Who cares about how early things kill. Snake has a move that kills at 50 and he is below Diddy, who kills at 120+ and usually 150+. Its not like you see Peach players getting fresh sweetspot upsmashes reliably. Killing at low percents doesn't make a character better than another. Ask the entirety of Hyrule Tier.
Except that the move that kills at 50% is stupidly easy to avoid LOL.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Idk where the conversation has been going but its not just that foxes usmash kills. Its that it kills REALLY easily REALLY early. Like essentially you don't live past 120% against good fox players (granted thats an exaggeration but its basically true).
It's not just that, in several scenarios where it's been setup, it covers options A and B, while uair in the same scenario offers to cover options C and D (namely, out of dthrow). Tearbear told me how broken Fox is in reading after dthrow when looking for the kill, if the opponent doesn't do anything, air dodges, or attacks, the usmash will be there. if they DI up, jump, or do a higher attack/air dodge, uair takes care of the rest of the options.

It's a really fast and powerful kill move, and when used by a smart player it's a really good option, especially for punishment.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Wolf is getting better by the minute. Then again, Some would love to spam him.
And luigi could be on top of the mid-tier. That's some green stuff there. :luigi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom