• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Matchup Chart v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
1 Pound = roughly 1 second, so really either way its the same.

EDIT: It's 53 frames, so it's prob more like 12 seconds.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Just tested for time, with 3 jumps Puff can stall at a steady height for around 20-30 seconds, after that she runs the risk of using too many pounds and going low enough to get gimped due to lack of jumps.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay guys.

I'll bite.

*cough*

If you're ggoing to discuss Puff vs diddy. Diddy's fair beats our aerials. Simple as that. His ground game is better than our pathetic excuse for a ground game, and banana's **** us up.

Peanuts suck. We can literally do anything we want to them. Probably even ****ing dtilt. lmao. They don't effect this mu at all. like, at all.

It's a plus 1 imo in his favor...

But until puff players are better than average players, or good players play with puff, it'll be hard to prove.

as stated, theorycrafting reigns hard in the dark shadow world of puff.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just tested for time, with 3 jumps Puff can stall at a steady height for around 20-30 seconds, after that she runs the risk of using too many pounds and going low enough to get gimped due to lack of jumps.
Woot, I changed my opinion to 12 seconds just in time, now 20-30 is realistic, go me :p

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Okay guys.

I'll bite.

*cough*

If you're ggoing to discuss Puff vs diddy. Diddy's fair beats our aerials. Simple as that. His ground game is better than our pathetic excuse for a ground game, and banana's **** us up.

Peanuts suck. We can literally do anything we want to them. Probably even ****ing dtilt. lmao. They don't effect this mu at all. like, at all.

It's a plus 1 imo in his favor...

But until puff players are better than average players, or good players play with puff, it'll be hard to prove.

as stated, theorycrafting reigns hard in the dark shadow world of puff.
No more discussion needs to be had, 3 Puff players have come in and all said that its +1, so there.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah **** that

We dont' have advantage.

End argument.

If you bring up puff again, Papa Mink'll put his foot down and settle this.

zmx

Smash Lord
Ganon isn't completely terrible when on stage in the MU. At that point it's probably even or maybe even in his favor considering weights and his advantageous range. Once he's off stage though he gets WOPed like no tommorow. You have no choice but to air dodge and hope it works and then UP b (while recovering low).

Laem

Smash Champion
Ganon does decent vs jiggs imo. Except when he's offstage ;(
Onstage, just trade hits and jiggs dies :D

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol judo. its still even or puffs favor but she has to be super on point, if she messes one single thing up shes liable to lose her stock at almost any percent.

plus its more threatening since in that case, ganons moves are actually worth something.

NovaAM

Smash Rookie
disagreement

the main one i disagree with is Kirby vs Ice Climbers -3 i'm not to surprised with ganon because i have thought of him as slow:smirk:

Judo777

Smash Master
lol judo. its still even or puffs favor but she has to be super on point, if she messes one single thing up shes liable to lose her stock at almost any percent.

plus its more threatening since in that case, ganons moves are actually worth something.
but what about "THE PUNCH"?

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Keep in mind that Jiggly can crouch all of Ganon's grounded moves except Dtilt, Utilt, (maybe Dash Attack and down angled Fsmash), and iirc Ganon trying to hit crouching Jiggly with an aerial move is hard as nails, so...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Its kind of ******** imo to crouch things you would easily just shield and punish. If you commit to crouching and dont try to shield, he can fast fall anything cept bair on a crouching puff or wizkick you.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yea, its really upsetting when I get caught in shield, and the puff just hits my shield knowing that I cant punish it, and i just sit there in shield trying to will myself to not shield grab so I dont die at 10.

but on the contrary ganons aerials not only hit her easily but string together amazingly on her. It only takes a 2-3 hit combo to end a stock sometimes.
*wonders if john knows the context of the conversation.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Nah Ganon is Jiggs worst MU

in melee from what I hear......
Ganon vs. Jiggs is even or slightly in Ganon's favour in Melee, Ice Climbers are a much more likely contender for her worst MU.

Keep in mind that Jiggly can crouch all of Ganon's grounded moves except Dtilt, Utilt, (maybe Dash Attack and down angled Fsmash), and iirc Ganon trying to hit crouching Jiggly with an aerial move is hard as nails, so...
As far as I know, AC Dair can't hit a crouching Puff (correct me if I'm wrong, someone).

Anyway, the MU is -2. Ganon is slow and easy to hit, his moves still threaten us because of their range and can string decently against us due to how floaty we are, and obviously we die very easily, but we still have a more solid spacing game overall, destroy him off-stage and can easily camp him should we feel the need.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Side B also supposedly hits a crouching Puff. It doesn't make the match-up noticeably more difficult than Sheik or Snake do.

:059:

Doc King

Smash Lord
I still find the gifs pretty funny. As long as Fujin doesn't do the same gifs, then I'm fine with it.

Xubble

Smash Ace
I'll be looking aaaaaaall day.

Reminds me of that one thread where something big happened to the metagame. What was it again?

Oh, right, we allow infinites now. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom