• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Matchup Chart v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc King

Smash Lord
Just for a fun fact. Is D3 the only character in gaming history with slope infinites?

Doc King

Smash Lord
The slopes in the middle of the stage sadly don't work.

Part 2 is the Yoshi flat infinite.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Ok, so with that and the fact that it doesn't work on the slopes in the middle of YI:B, YI:B doesn't really matter, cause you're probably never going to grab a Wario (or anyone else this works on) while facing up the slopes on that stage

Though I suppose you could make a case for Halberd and Frigate becoming a better CP for DDD

Doc King

Smash Lord
I never had too much of a problem with Wario and Ganon on Yoshi's, but I'm not gonna lie, but trying to do this on Lucario on Yoshi's is actually pretty risky because of Lucario's fair.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
That could be said about most mid low tiers though. I've beaten Zigsta's Bowser and I ain't even a top level Diddy
Yeah, it's definitely a tricky MU. It's probably my worst high tier MU--I'm really looking forward to playing it more come January!

Chuee

Smash Hero
.........................................................................................
.........................................................................................

really?
I think I've just given up all hope on Doc King using his brain.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Doc King, do that infinite on Yoshi when NOT in practice mode. Prove it can be done in real time, cuz fyi, Practice mode when you slow down the speed likes to cut frames out of moves to make the game look more fluid, so for all we know, that might not even be possible in game.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
It's not training mode. Note the stale dthrow, the score display and the replay load screen at the end of the video.

That said I have no idea why it is in slow motion unless it was filmed deliberately like that.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Doc King, do that infinite on Yoshi when NOT in practice mode. Prove it can be done in real time, cuz fyi, Practice mode when you slow down the speed likes to cut frames out of moves to make the game look more fluid, so for all we know, that might not even be possible in game.
wth, since when can you get replays in training mode? :embarrass:

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Ike can grab D3 on one of the slopes on Cornelia or w/e that Star Fox level is at just the right spot and hold him forever. Instant, non-damaging slope infinity! :troll:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
you can get slow motion recordings with special brawl. fun fact, in giant mode special brawl, fox has the gatling combo. changing the modes definiately changes in game stuff.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
In Giant Mode IC chaingrabs are also too damn easy to perform. Oh well it doesn't matter when everyone can chaingrab.

Doc King

Smash Lord
It's not training mode. Note the stale dthrow, the score display and the replay load screen at the end of the video.

That said I have no idea why it is in slow motion unless it was filmed deliberately like that.
I was doing slow Brawl special mode because it's kind of hard to perform on regular time.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Doc King is fun. It's like trying to feed a bird behind a well cleaned glass wall, they try to take the food but fly into the glass for ultimate self-ownage.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
And to Youtube this time. Everyone else, let's go study a new profession and see if Doc King has done it before we graduate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom