• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
yeah LBJ was a *****. which is why I can't support congress' budget plans despite them having reforms I like. haha.

little Great Society/ current unfunded liability reference there

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
btw, Kung Fu Hustle is the best martial arts movie
Hmmmmm.........

I actually didn't think about that one,

but still the problem with kung fu hustle was that **** was fake.

lol

IP Man is based off of a true story and he's bruce lee's teacher.

Nothing can beat that.

:p

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
ummmmm..........

That's kind of why I'm saying it's better than kung-fu hustle?

Were comparing the difference between IP Man and kung-fu hustle and IP Man is based off a true story.

Is that more clear now?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Shwing! Must watch later tonight :D

Edit: Loved it! Best fighting movie ever! My friend told me what the end was talking about. Wish they subbed that too lol.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I know that. I was just a little salty since I've been following the progress of all the planning and not once has BRLINK acknowledged that I exist despite being the current #4 in AZ. >_>

I'm a little bitter that I've been damn good at this game for months, and I'm only now getting recognition, or people are so hung up on my negative reputation on the boards and refuse to look past my "persona" and what have you and accept that I'm actually a good player, with valid opinions and a vast reservoir of smash knowledge. **** sucks when people in your own region don't know who you are when you're one of the higher ranked players in the best state in the region.

Yeah it's probably egotistical, but hey, I really haven't had any confidence in myself since 09 so I think I'm entitled to a little big of ego now lol.

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
everyone should not talk about how good they are. a wise man once said "A real gangsta *** ***** don't flex nuts cause a real gangsta *** ***** know he got 'em." Words to live by.

SECOND BEST LUIGI MAIN IN AZ RIGHT HERE.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
I know that. I was just a little salty since I've been following the progress of all the planning and not once has BRLINK acknowledged that I exist despite being the current #4 in AZ. >_>

I'm a little bitter that I've been damn good at this game for months, and I'm only now getting recognition, or people are so hung up on my negative reputation on the boards and refuse to look past my "persona" and what have you and accept that I'm actually a good player, with valid opinions and a vast reservoir of smash knowledge. **** sucks when people in your own region don't know who you are when you're one of the higher ranked players in the best state in the region.

Yeah it's probably egotistical, but hey, I really haven't had any confidence in myself since 09 so I think I'm entitled to a little big of ego now lol.
I'm sorry man, to be honest I've gone through the same thing on these boards, in some ways I still am. I know how it feels to have your opinions be under-appreciated.
I do acknowledge and appreciate you following my recruiting process, and I'm sure Austin would be just as pleased if you came in addition to anyone else.

:)

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie

Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.

everyone should not talk about how good they are. a wise man once said "A real gangsta *** ***** don't flex nuts cause a real gangsta *** ***** know he got 'em." Words to live by.

That's how it's done.

lol

bubz

Smash Rookie
hey this is joey, im going to be using this account from now on cause im the **** and i can do whatever the **** i want and im going to go back typing like this to annoy you guys ok? lol

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
behaving like a bag of douche ****mopper on the internet doesn't really annoy anyone, it really just makes you lose credibility.

that being said... sup.

lol

Rubyiris

Smash Hero

You're also #2 of the two luigi mains in arizona. :3

@Frosty:

You're probably the best blue falco main in AZ to be honest. I play Green now and Tim is a Yoshi main/retired.

iFrostyy

Smash Cadet
I've seen him physically pick up Axe and carry him around; I wouldn't be surprised if he is an abusive father.
"Right kids? F*CK YOU KIDS"

Top Bottom