• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

iFrostyy

Smash Cadet
@Chivalruse, haha, sorry man, You know you're tight. lol, always supportive and it's greatly appreciated, more than you think. You promised me a Yoshi remember? :(

:) better now?

EDIT" Hi Frosty! :)
Frosty. <3

Tim, if you're going to the monthly, we need to play HELLA yoshi, link, and falco matches. <3
Ahhh, why did I ever stop? Best community ever! Xander, I've improved even more! :)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Too bad my friend. Got 2 exams on the 23rd, I might see you again sometime after May 15. Itll give me more ample time to prepare. Sorry I wont be showing up.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Too bad my friend. Got 2 exams on the 23rd, I might see you again sometime after May 15. Itll give me more ample time to prepare. Sorry I wont be showing up.
gah, that sucks man...
Why do you have exams on a Saturday?

So as it stands right now, its Noct, AXE and TAI?
Even if Forward is retired, see if he still wants to go.

Last year we got FastLikeTree and Caveman to come, and they were both supposed to be retired.
I believe there's a good chance we can get them again.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
@BWLINK I decided to take weekend classes because I work M-F 12pm-8pm. I have to juggle work, school, and smash. Guess which ones are the most important. DONT PICK THE NOT OBVIOUS ONE :D

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
@BWLINK I decided to take weekend classes because I work M-F 12pm-8pm. I have to juggle work, school, and smash. Guess which ones are the most important. DONT PICK THE NOT OBVIOUS ONE :D
Luigi and Marth disapprove.

btw, you can just call me Rohan, haha

In fact... so AXE is Jeff, Noct and TAI, what are yalls names?
wasn't Silly Kyle interested too? I remember him saying that he'd come along if Jeff goes.

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
ip man and ip man 2 were seriously the greatest martial arts movies ever
lol

I actually didn't like IP Man 2 that much.

:p

I think it sucked.

And I like The Way Of The Dragon too.

That's the best martial arts movie ever made.

:)

But, IP Man 1 is still my favorite.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
hes not going
he didnt even want to go to dgdtj cuz of the car ride
Sean would only go if MvC3 was at the tournament lol. And even then that wouldn't be likely, he just doesn't like traveling for tournaments anymore.

I only acknowledge the Benner named Spencer, and his steed named Tekkaman Blade.

Fearsome duo.
Haha, me and my Internet =P.

Sooo....tourney saturday woo. Get hyped or something.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Sorry, I'm a major Celtics fan

admittedly, if they lose to Miami, I'll totally be behind Chicago

Jane

Smash Hero
i fux with the celtics... and i really hope they beat the heat. just because i hate LBJ haha.

but yeah rondo, allen, pierce, garnett... love em all.

Top Bottom