• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Hey, so Dark and I are confirmed for Genesis and we are looking for smashers to room with. We'd prefer to limit it to around 2-3 additional people (too many people=not much sleep). Hey Jeff! You should totally room with Team Oblivion again.:)

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I've gone to AZ before. I have the pics to prove it. When was the last time you came here???

Point proven ;)
I didn't go to NM cuz you guys suck and Cali doesn't. ;)

Also I spent a month there in 06. Where were you guys then?

Come to AZ and prove us otherwise. You have no point to prove. We don't go there because there isn't any point, when you could be coming here and playing with the best in the region.

Light_

Smash Apprentice
2006? lol, I don't think the Twins even knew about the smash community back then.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
In their defense I didn't know about the regional boards until 2008, despite being an active smasher since 2005.

It always irks me knowing I could potentially have walked to Chuckie and Trevyns place when they were in Tucson, or rode the bus to Sean/Spencer's place any time between 2005, and 2008 (minus Sean's time gone during 07.)

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I wish I joined the smash community way earlier. I would have loved to have competed in MLG.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Ruby. Ya we had no idea there was a smash community back then.

And getting to AZ is hard without a reliable vehicle and cash :(

Top Bottom