• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
so i am inactive, you should take me off honorable i still hold az'z wall tho fo sheezy yo.
joey you are awesome and bruce lee is the **** i wish i knew some kind of martial art lol

bubz

Smash Rookie
so i am inactive, you should take me off honorable i still hold az'z wall tho fo sheezy yo.
joey you are awesome and bruce lee is the **** i wish i knew some kind of martial art lol
lol im not that good at wing chun yet though, kung fu is WAY harder than martial arts. :( and yeah theres a big difference. yeah i kind of suck right now but im getting there and dont worry when i come back to visit well smash A LOT ok? :)

bubz

Smash Rookie
lol.
football is WAY harder than sports.
super smash bros is WAY harder than video games.
having firey diarrhea is WAY harder than taking a ****.
there's a big difference. (but they're all false dichotomies, get it?)
well i see what you mean BUT if you actually did these things then you would know the difference. every martial arts out there is pretty much just a basis for REAL martial arts as in kung-fu and shaolin. even though i think shaolin is a bunch of bull ****, its SHAOLIN its supposed to be great. but imo its not. and kung fu is just a fancy way of saying chinese martial arts so yeah.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Just stop with the bull**** martial arts argument, if someone gives a **** then they'll read a ****ing dictionary.

I think Chris, Lane, and I could start a funky band with guitar, MPC, and talkbox.

Chromeooo

:phone:

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
hey I'm 100% down. I can also provide vocals. AND I can be the producer! Jackie should definitely be the manager though.

Chris can just be the muscle.
By what medium do you use a talkbox? Or would you just be talkboxing chris' guitar?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I am rather unhappy to announce, that with Smurfy, we are the last existing members of (local) SV smash. Usually I don't write posts of this caliber, but I wanna try to be thorough with my feelings. I've been in the scene for a good while, and I have to say, I love it. I have made so many good friends in the last couple years, and I myself would have made few if it wasn't for this game. Most of my friends know me as a loud, egotistical loudmouth, but they also know me as someone who tries to help each one as they need it. I am happy knowing that people feel this way about me, because I want to go through life with few enemies, and many friends, one of those, being Vectorman.

Vectorman is a brother to me. He reinvigorated my drive to play smash, and to this very day, I thank him for helping me achieve an advancement of skill I am proud to be able to play with. However, I think Tim is finally becoming a respectable adult that wants to play games for fun, and not for competition. I understand his point of view, because I think some of us, at some point, get tired of the same thing. His course of action is fine, because Melee or not, he is my brother. I miss him sometimes, but that's mainly because school has been kicking my hindquarters. I feel the same way with my friend Brian Tag$. He is becoming an adult as well. He doesn't play smash anymore, and I rarely see him, but, my heart goes out to him. He's a good kid that's always into trouble, but he is becoming a man, and his ambition to be in a band is more than being a smasher. I wish we could chill more, but that's growing up. We set priorities that are different than what used to be the norm. For now, I am Sierra Vista, and so is Smurfy. I know we are the most powerful crew in the State, but, in the end, our community has been shot.

I, too, draw near my end of my competitive career as I intend to settle down, and start a family at the end of this year. All of you are invited to my wedding, but there won't be any smash. I would like to see how many of my friends will show up to be there, for me, when I will marry the love of my life, Saratini. For now, in this present day, I want to be the greatest and most aspiring smasher in this state, and I know, logically, it won't happen in the 7 months I have left as a single man, but, a man can dream. There won't be a tl;dr for this because this isn't catered to those who don't give a crap to read, it's for my friends who know I would give them the same amount of attention. I will try to hold a tournament in Aug/Sept called NYTE (Nicknyte's Yearly Tournament Extravaganza) in Tucson in which I will try to have it as a regional Southwest tournament. It will be my shining achievement as a smasher, and my last act before I close the curtain as one. So gents, I want to say I love you all, and you guys have been the best friends I have known in the last 6 years of being a smasher.

Jane

Smash Hero
wow, congratulations elvis! i wish you the very best. i hope you and your fiancee have 20 healthy babies! hohoho!

but seriously, i'm really happy for you :']

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Elvis. I fucking love you man.

I'll always remember that you and Chris were the first two smashers I ever met, back in '07 at SAST2

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
Mai Sexay Wife (to be).
lol, you don't look quite how I pictured you, I didn't even know you're african-american.
:p

Then again, I didn't even know Taj was black until I saw an interview, or that Jeff is blaxican until he told me lulz.

btw, if you don't mind me asking, where is your fiancee from?

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
you were at SAST2? i don't remember that
yes sir, I was there. I think left the tourney around 5 or 6 though.

I remember Gimpy being there, and Elvis yelling out "DO A BARREL ROLL!" during some very hype moment.

I also recall watching Taj and Wobbles playing some doubles during the tourney.

I also remember something going on with Dark ending up dropping from the tourney, but that's all I remember about that.

Jane

Smash Hero
hahahahahaha, jackie.

Yeah i NEVER expect a smasher to be black. Im always surprised when i find out despite it happening so much.

Top Bottom