• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Like I said, Dark and I still need a couple of roomies for Genesis *cough*. We're willing to take 2-3 people. If anyone is interested just PM me or post on here.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Tucson!

I'm going to be in town tomorrow around 5ish, and have nothing to do. Anybody interested in some smashhhhh? :)

bubz

Smash Rookie
**** what am i going to do during this entire time when everyones at g2!? T_T i guess nobody cares about my visit.

AXE 09

Smash Master
My rankings for AZ's top Melee players:

1) Dualcats
2) Armada
3) ChivalRuse
4) TommyDerMeister
5) InsaneCarzyGuy
6) Okami's mom's cookies with the pumpkin dip stuff
7) Taj's Link
8) Vman's/Axe's Sheik
9) Tai's Kirby
10) GG7... :)

This is all debatable though.

bubz

Smash Rookie
Come with us to G2!!!
lol yo how come you havent been answering your phone? and i need a way to get there and im not going to pay another plane ticket to go to G2. unless someones driving there then im not going.

DualCats

Smash Ace
My rankings for AZ's top Melee players:

1) Dualcats
2) Armada
3) ChivalRuse
4) TommyDerMeister
5) InsaneCarzyGuy
6) Okami's mom's cookies with the pumpkin dip stuff
7) Taj's Link
8) Vman's/Axe's Sheik
9) Tai's Kirby
10) GG7... :)

This is all debatable though.
Jeff, you are my flavourite. <3

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
so like
who's interested in carpooling to genesis?

i know we already have one booked carpool
(me, karl, duffy, frosty)

anyone else wanna volunteer to drive? a few people have asked me, since i guess i'm the closest thing to being an ad-hoc travel agent for arizona melee. i think we should start planning that soon, and i know there's a hell lot more people interested in going, but i don't think anyone else has officially stepped up to drive.

bubz

Smash Rookie
so like
who's interested in carpooling to genesis?

i know we already have one booked carpool
(me, karl, duffy, frosty)

anyone else wanna volunteer to drive? a few people have asked me, since i guess i'm the closest thing to being an ad-hoc travel agent for arizona melee. i think we should start planning that soon, and i know there's a hell lot more people interested in going, but i don't think anyone else has officially stepped up to drive.
man this sucks i wanna go to genesis also :( i would drive if i had a car lol i dont care, i just wanna smash and chill with people. i dont wanna just go visit for everyone to not be there T_T

Applesmaush

Smash Rookie
Hi

I use to play melee a lot, but then I stopped due to obstacles in life. I want to play with some good players, but don't know where people in Tempe play.

Are there regular weeklies, bi-weeklies, or monthlies? This site is a lot different than it use to be, so sorry if there's already a thread up for this. It took forever just to find an AZ social thread. >_<

Thanks!

brdy_

Smash Lord
I use to play melee a lot, but then I stopped due to obstacles in life. I want to play with some good players, but don't know where people in Tempe play.

Are there regular weeklies, bi-weeklies, or monthlies? This site is a lot different than it use to be, so sorry if there's already a thread up for this. It took forever just to find an AZ social thread. >_<

Thanks!
I'll be in the area(ish - I think) in July and August. I'd be down to play a bit.

@Everyone: Will there be any carpools to Genesis 2 from or through the Phoenix area? I'll be there visiting family during that time and I'd love to go!

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice

Thanks!
Tempe you say? Where abouts? I live about 2-3 miles east of ASU.

We don't have any regular tournaments here, but we do have some amazing players :)

Applesmaush

Smash Rookie
I basically live, like, right next to the AZ Mills Mall on the other side of the I-60. It's about 2 miles south and 2 miles west of the ASU campus.

No regular tournaments or gatherings though? :c I normally only have Mon and Tue off, but it's not hard for me to get shifts covered if I need to get a weekend off; I just have to know in advance.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
...I just moved FROM there. I lived at Pine Shadows.

And no, nothing regular, not enough people in AZ have cars/money lol

Top Bottom