• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Racists! I am Black, foo! Taj is obviously African American, like Obama.

My Fiancee is from Indonesia. Um..yea, Vectorman, axe, taj, me. We black. Me, Tim, and Jeff are called "the Three Sons of Sierra Vista" Since we have Son in all of our last names. I guess with the the addition of Taj, we would be the "Four Sons of Arizona"

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Racists! I am Black, foo! Taj is obviously African American, like Obama.

My Fiancee is from Indonesia. Um..yea, Vectorman, axe, taj, me. We black. Me, Tim, and Jeff are called "the Three Sons of Sierra Vista" Since we have Son in all of our last names. I guess with the the addition of Taj, we would be the "Four Sons of Arizona"
does that make me and jeff the two grandsons of gilbert?

bubz

Smash Rookie
Hmm... AZ is a unique smash state indeed, a lot of the best players are both black and low tier mains.
really? hmmmmm theres 4 white people, 3 asians, and 3 black people thats AZ's top 10.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Actually, there are 1.5 Blacks, 1.5 Mexicans, 5 whites, 1 Asian, and 1 Jesus, for a total of 10. We have 2 blacks (Vectorman and Taj) not accounted for, 1 Asian (Jackie), 1 Mexican (tag$), and 1 white (Wabbles). Not sure where wobbles is tho.

bubz

Smash Rookie
Actually, there are 1.5 Blacks, 1.5 Mexicans, 5 whites, 1 Asian, and 1 Jesus, for a total of 10. We have 2 blacks (Vectorman and Taj) not accounted for, 1 Asian (Jackie), 1 Mexican (tag$), and 1 white (Wabbles). Not sure where wobbles is tho.
I meant when all AZ players are present :p

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming to Phx tomorrow, the host changed the tournament time to 7pm (wtf) so I'll be there early to do whatever. Anybody want to meet me at Ikea for $.99 bacon, eggs, and home fries then melee or something all day?

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I'm coming to Phx tomorrow, the host changed the tournament time to 7pm (wtf) so I'll be there early to do whatever. Anybody want to meet me at Ikea for $.99 bacon, eggs, and home fries then melee or something all day?
@_@

How can you manage to do that? <_>

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
You know I have like the least tolerance for long melee sessions, I hardly ever even make it through a tournament. I was just recommending melee as one of many activities for the day, ol' chum.

:phone:

bubz

Smash Rookie
you know what doesnt make sense to me. why the **** are you guys talking about not wanting to play melee in a melee thread. if you dont like the game go play ****ing brawl or street fighter or some **** and say it somewhere else.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
You know what doesn't make sense to me, you posting in the az thread :p just giving you shiit. I love melee but I just can't play it for 5 hours straight like most of you can.

:phone:

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
AZ, don't assume you're staying in my room at Genesis2. I got 3 people confirmed, and Tai is most likely taking my last spot if he wants it. So I'm just letting you guys know now to step up and secure your own rooms.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
AZ, don't assume you're staying in my room at Genesis2. I got 3 people confirmed, and Tai is most likely taking my last spot if he wants it. So I'm just letting you guys know now to step up and secure your own rooms.
Who are all the people?

I want it, btw.

Top Bottom