• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Jane

Smash Hero
i am primarily an english speaker. mas eu tambem falo português! y con mi familia, hablo español.

i'm so ****ing pro.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
BLACK and YELLOW BLACK and YELLOW BLACK and YELLOW BLACK and YELLOW BLACK and YELLOW BLACK and YELLOW BLACK and YELLOW BLACK and YELLOW BLACK and YELLOW BLACK and YELLOW

Revolution Skins is back. Change Brawlboards back to normal.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
hey guys, glad to hear the good news.
:)

*see our tourney thread*

btw, would Forward be interested as well?

*edit*

So the possibilities left are Taj, Forward, GamerGuitarist7 and Vectorman?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
hey guys, glad to hear the good news.
:)

*see our tourney thread*

btw, would Forward be interested as well?

*edit*

So the possibilities left are Taj, Forward, GamerGuitarist7 and Vectorman?
since you're trying to get AZ to come to your tourney, I think you should reciprocate and get your community to come down here, and get *****.

;D

Also, Tim:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKTUaBCr544&feature=feedu

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Trust me, Jeff tried. I think at this point, it's best to let him figure out what he wants to do as a man before he decides to pick up melee again. Its some RL stuff that's interfering with him.

hotshotprincesss

Smash Rookie
Trust me, Jeff tried. I think at this point, it's best to let him figure out what he wants to do as a man before he decides to pick up melee again. Its some RL stuff that's interfering with him.
A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
How dishonorable, he gets rid of the ChaosTheory original post then abandons the community entirely within weeks.

PAY YOUR GOD DAMN CHILD SUPPORT.
:phone:

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^heh, c'mon guys, I made a "promise" to this "community we have. Sure, I don't play anymore, sure I'm retired, blah, blah... doesn't mean I stopped helping my community. I'm still gonna run an effective system, to expand our community, etc.. I'm still gonna help a returning, "Smurf" and "Nicknyte, to the top, and train/help them in any way I can... I'm still around...:)

@Joey, you're quote was awesome. :) I'll use it.

@Rubyiris - Yeah, that's lil Fumi, he's developing very quickly, into becoming an awesome Yoshi player, he shares many of my characteristics. :)

@BRLNK - as always, I'll always support Axe. :) even if i'm there, or not, he knows that i'm supporting him. Going to Austin/travel, just cost money that I obviously don't have, You or any of your people wanna help pay for my travel? ......Thought so.... :p

@Jetfour - nah man, I still gotta teach you how to use Mewtwo remember, you said, you wanted to learn mewtwo so AZ could have the top 3 Mewtwos... Can't leave yet till I teach you a few things. :p

On topic: anyway, sorry I've been distant... like Elvis stated, IRL challenges are kickin my *ss right now, not to mention smash, has faded for me... however, I'll always, always, ALWAYS.. support anyone, help anyone etc, who's willing to help/learn, so I can help expand the community.. I've been around for a GOOD while... longer than most of you can remember probably. :) I've taught many faces, it won't be anything new to me... :)

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
@Chivalruse, haha, sorry man, You know you're tight. lol, always supportive and it's greatly appreciated, more than you think. You promised me a Yoshi remember? :(

:) better now?

EDIT" Hi Frosty! :)

Top Bottom