• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Happy B day Kyle.
cant wait to see light again.
Btw does any one have an extra memory card with melee data on it that i could have or buy from them.

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
Arizona! i love you guys. this state is awesome. ive never seen anyone rep low-tiers so much. you guys all brought me in and like became insta-friends. even with joey who is in NY. so i love him too. Im sorry i only came to one tournament, but the one that i did was awesome. you guys are great and im going to miss you. washington aint got **** on you. <3

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Aww you guys are too nice! Can't wait to see you guys again. Not sure if I will be leaving on Friday or Sunday yet though. I will most likely be staying till Saturday or Sunday of the next week.

Wobbly Headed Bob

Smash Journeyman
Tai, what about I go to your house so we can discuss this whole combo video issue in a civilized manner while playing melee?

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Hey AZ, I'll be in Phoenix this evening and will probably stay until Saturday the 27th. Can't wait to see everyone again.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Alas, my fair Twin A! They are the same two
young
links that I hath inscribed in the stone tablet of the book of all faces.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
if you get on aim and answer your phone then ill tell you. lol everyone in AZ hates me so i dont want to tell them! lol and jeff i told you most of it already. haha alright fine i cant resist lol ill say one thing, i played lucky in pools. :) and i hope he's a name searcher lol

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
you wanna MM tai? ill do that triple yusuke on your ***** *** so you better get ready to give me that bread my *****. tai's gonna get ***** so bad he might as well be freelancing every stock! lol! jay-kay ill stop talking like that now and yeah i know im black hee hee

Top Bottom