• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hm, well our chances of playing are slim since I don't live up not in Flagstaff, but in Tucson (as of now).

Don't worry. You won't be missing out. The other guys are loads of more fun.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Lol Yeah! I wanna wrestle you again. that was way fun :) Plus we should probably do some TKD sparring so you could whoop my *** in something ;)
hell yeah! we should grapple again that was fun, actually you should teach me some things :) dont worry i learn faster in martial arts than in smash and thats REALLY saying something. lol and we can spar too if you want.

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
FLAGSTAFF!?!?

lol sup

Hey guys, anyone live near or around flagstaff? Should be visiting my parents there around christmas and would love to play some new ppl
Angel and I will be in Flagstaff for the rest of this semester. Like... up until the 15-16th of December. After that, yes, we'll be in Bullhead City. But if you happen to be in Flagstaff before that, PM me on here and we can smash it up yo

Ballistics

Smash Champion
FLAGSTAFF!?!?

lol sup

Angel and I will be in Flagstaff for the rest of this semester. Like... up until the 15-16th of December. After that, yes, we'll be in Bullhead City. But if you happen to be in Flagstaff before that, PM me on here and we can smash it up yo
Sounds, great, although I think my visit will be closer around the 20's of december so I might miss you guys =(

forward

Smash Champion
Yea Derek I remember giving you Falco lessons. Good times.

grafnik that area has forward axe and taj what else do u need? tai? yea he's good too

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
GAYsu more like it tai, U of GAY is where its at, however, N GAY u is viable also.

hey I do martial arts too lol

lets spar sometime joey and/or twin idk when I will next see either of you but I sure as hell don't look like I do tkd :D :D

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Tai, can you give me information about your discounted greyhound? I'll more than likely have to take a one-way bus home after DGDTJ.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Smoking on the porch appreciating florida "wildlife" lol, thanks for the memories =)
OONNEE NIGHT AND ONE MORE TIIIMEEE
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
EVEN IF THEY WEREN'T SO GREAT
HE TASTES LIKE YOU, ONLY SWEETEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

</bad music>

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yeah, i figured. i just like making random references like that.

you should hit me up on AIM (it's on SWF) or Facebook. Whats your name?

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
this song is amazing do you know what its from!? now we can see who in AZ is really black. lol oh yeah and to 3.14man yeah ill spar with you but i dont like to waste my time XD jay-kay i bet youre really good. :)

"Somebody get him, the little *****'s out of control
Put a little bit of rum in my bottle I'll dream about diamonds and gold"

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Nice to meet you Duffy, I hope we get the chance to play

Is you middle name Andrew? Or is your middle name Tai? (Tye?)

Im from South Florida, Ft Lauderdale, but go to school in Tallahassee, 5th year senior studying biomathematics and im 22, heres hopin that someone has that AZ kush lol
Lol, just saying, don't mention (or use) that in/directly around my house... since I'm 17 and live with my parents.

I don't smoke, but I'm not against it. It's just the "parents" thing.

My name is Andrew Tai Vo. If you have Facebook, look me up. Otherwise, hit me up on AIM, and I'll try to help organize something for you when you're here.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Hello sir, I am Tommy. I hope we meet someday.
Nice to meet you I hope we can be fire brothers for a day

Lol, just saying, don't mention (or use) that in/directly around my house... since I'm 17 and live with my parents.

I don't smoke, but I'm not against it. It's just the "parents" thing.

My name is Andrew Tai Vo. If you have Facebook, look me up. Otherwise, hit me up on AIM, and I'll try to help organize something for you when you're here.
Don't worry Im not taking anything on the plane, and I would never mess with your personal space around your parents, Im very respectful. If I did come up it would most likely be just for the day too. Maybe just like a little smashfest in Phoenix or something and I could grab you on the way?

Pandaxen

Smash Cadet
I met this girl when I was 3 years old, and what I love most: she had so much soul. She said, "excuse me little homie, I know you don't know me, but, my name is Wendy and, I like to blow trees." An from that, point, I never blow her off.

Top Bottom