• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Kyle (Twin_A...) That is amazing!

Here are some pics for Axe that I found in the NC Bro thread.

Lol so is this why you never use DK???

And the original for a laugh.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
if you get on aim and answer your phone then ill tell you. lol everyone in AZ hates me so i dont want to tell them! lol and jeff i told you most of it already. haha alright fine i cant resist lol ill say one thing, i played lucky in pools. :) and i hope he's a name searcher lol
SV, Spencer, and I all love you.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
whatever get out of here. i hate you all. smashers are lame. you guys probably all think youre a thousand times better than me. thats why i hate smash now. nobody means what they say or say what they mean.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
lol kosu-GAY is pretty dumb for an asian kid haha jay-kay but yeah look at my last sentence stupid! no jay-kay :) im such a genius! i like hide what i mean in my words. hee hee

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
why does everyone always have to be against me when im not even doing anything wrong? you guys were a lot cooler in person, actually most smashers are a lot different from the boards than they are irl. most smashers are ***** on the boards but are really nice people irl.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
why does everyone always have to be against me when im not even doing anything wrong? you guys were a lot cooler in person, actually most smashers are a lot different from the boards than they are irl. most smashers are ***** on the boards but are really nice people irl.
I hope you weren't referring to me. I was joking with my post (hence the <3).

Wuv ya buddy.

forward

Smash Champion
Hey Ballistics, if you are in Flagstaff then you would be ~3 hours from Phoenix where Taj, Axe, myself, and many others live at and around.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
O cool any way I can get ahold of them? How far away is flagstaff from other people? Wouldn't mind making a smash drive most likely
According to Google Maps, Flagstaff is 2 hours away from my house (btw, I'll be the closest Phoenix smasher to you. Forward and TAJ will be an extra 35-45 minutes)

I could organize something if you were willing to make the venture, as well as offer you housing for like, a day or two.

So long as your visit doesn't coincide with Don't Go Down There, Jeff! or Christmas.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Hey Ballistics, if you are in Flagstaff then you would be ~3 hours from Phoenix where Taj, Axe, myself, and many others live at and around.
O man its my wet dream to play all you guys

According to Google Maps, Flagstaff is 2 hours away from my house (btw, I'll be the closest Phoenix smasher to you. Forward and TAJ will be an extra 35-45 minutes)

I could organize something if you were willing to make the venture, as well as offer you housing for like, a day or two.

So long as your visit doesn't coincide with Don't Go Down There, Jeff! or Christmas.
That would be amazing man, ill confirm these dates and let you know

BTW my name is Derek, I have met Sean already when he came to XIFs house =)

But you guys should let me know your real names cause smash names r lame lol

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol Yeah! I wanna wrestle you again. that was way fun :) Plus we should probably do some TKD sparring so you could whoop my *** in something ;)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
O man its my wet dream to play all you guys

That would be amazing man, ill confirm these dates and let you know

BTW my name is Derek, I have met Sean already when he came to XIFs house =)

But you guys should let me know your real names cause smash names r lame lol
Taj: Tony
Tai: Tai (or Andrew, but I prefer my middle name most of the time)
Axe: Jeff

Ballistics

Smash Champion
My name is Duffy
Nice to meet you Duffy, I hope we get the chance to play

Taj: Tony
Tai: Tai (or Andrew, but I prefer my middle name most of the time)
Axe: Jeff
Is you middle name Andrew? Or is your middle name Tai? (Tye?)

Kosuke/Terry

yes, who the **** is this guy
<-
Hope we get to play Terry =D

Im from South Florida, Ft Lauderdale, but go to school in Tallahassee, 5th year senior studying biomathematics and im 22, heres hopin that someone has that AZ kush lol

Top Bottom