• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
That's pretty much what I'm getting at. Jiggs is double edged in that she dies early, but it is difficult for a lot of characters to follow up on her. Both characters are indeed less technically demanding and the focus is mostly just on spacing, where Fox has to space while using very high APM techniques at higher levels of play.

Armada

Smash Lord
Interesting, I'm just saying what Armada told me in person at Apex.
I don´t remember the conversation exactly but maybe it was for Pal version (but i guess not).

In Pal i wanna say 55-45 but in Ntsc 60-40.

Maybe i said wrong haha :p

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I don´t remember the conversation exactly but maybe it was for Pal version (but i guess not).

In Pal i wanna say 55-45 but in Ntsc 60-40.

Maybe i said wrong haha :p

Omg Armada I love you! <3 I aspire to be as good as you someday... you've had the biggest influence on my Peach! <3 :peach: is #1

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol wow. hi Armada.

Tell Aniolas that the twins wish to spar him 1 vs 1. Specifically me.

Hey AZ! I'm starting to train Light in self defense. he's gonna come back to AZ and start wrecking you all! He's aiming for you Taj! Aim big is what I told him! (Lol jk on the aiming for you part ;) )

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
talk has been going around about az hosting a regional. less talk more action! lol

would sometime in jan or feb be good? when would be good for everyone, aka school breaks/work availability? we need to make this good and big enough for cali and the 4 corners to wanna come at least would be a good goal. if people are really dedicated to this, i will try and find venues/ get pricing and other stuff. not saying i want to be the T.O. for a regional but would like to get the idea moving in a forward direction.

so whos down?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
talk has been going around about az hosting a regional. less talk more action! lol

would sometime in jan or feb be good? when would be good for everyone, aka school breaks/work availability? we need to make this good and big enough for cali and the 4 corners to wanna come at least would be a good goal. if people are really dedicated to this, i will try and find venues/ get pricing and other stuff. not saying i want to be the T.O. for a regional but would like to get the idea moving in a forward direction.

so whos down?
If you want Cali attendance for Melee, avoid early January because GSG2 is on December 18-19.

Also, you should also keep Pound 5 in mind.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
**** i am so late on this but even though armada probably wont know who this is hi! :) lol but about marth he is a ****ing broken *** character imo all he has to do is flick the cstick left or right and he covers everything in front of him and everything on top of him. he throws out fairs all day like seriously theres almost nothing you can do about that. and he can do tilt then jab right after thats gay. i mean i still think peach is ******** at **** but after playing the marths here its really stupid marth is gay on every character in the game except for fox and marth's normally dont have too much trouble with foxes and i know someones going to ***** at me so ill put it again. imo

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Just a heads up AZ, I will be going down to Phoenix to spend the week of Thanksgiving. I will probably be heading down there on the 19th and hopefully staying till the 26th. Don't know the exact days yet but I'll be down there for sure. I hope to play lots of Melee with you guys!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I want to make a special trip to Phoenix just to play you, Brad! Go Peach!! And I'll be turning 21 on the 24th this month!! <3 :peach:

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
imo, we should have an epic TAJ's house smashfest for Light and DUALCATS, who's also coming back to visit for Thanksgiving

I love you guys :)

DualCats

Smash Ace
dualcats ****ing ruins people's smashfests and shit. Throw rocks and large appliances at him.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I want to make a special trip to Phoenix just to play you, Brad! Go Peach!! And I'll be turning 21 on the 24th this month!! <3 :peach:
Happy early bday buddy!

Happy early birthday you silly goose :)
This again

you know karate or whatever twin!? wow thats really cool and looks really fufilling
My brother knows karate!? Wow David when were you going to tell me this!?

Lol actually no his background is almost solely wrestling. I dabble in Tae Kwon Do and boxing though :p

phx should come down to Tucson since Kyle, Jackie, and I all have birthdays.
And your argument is...?
Happy early bday to you too. But You guys should definitely go to Phoenix. Light, Taj. Tai, and Axe are all there. Wobbles was once too (sigh) :(

DualCats

Smash Ace
Plus I won't have a car so I'd have to car pool to Tuscon (as opposed to a karlpool) But I'm fairly certain that I can borrow my mom's car for a day.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Light and Karl are going to be travelling for a long time. I'm sure they don't want to travel even further when they can just stick around

Top Bottom