• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
(8:31:44 PM) PandaxenKoopa: where is SC3
(8:31:52 PM) xroflmaowtfx: whats SC3
(8:31:54 PM) xroflmaowtfx: soul calibur 3?
(8:31:59 PM) PandaxenKoopa: it always makes me laugh for some dumb reason
(8:32:01 PM) PandaxenKoopa: NO
(8:32:03 PM) PandaxenKoopa: *****
(8:32:07 PM) PandaxenKoopa: Shadowclaw 3
(8:32:10 PM) xroflmaowtfx: what's that
(8:32:15 PM) PandaxenKoopa: yeaaahhh, rub on yo *******
(8:32:26 PM) PandaxenKoopa: yeah i said it rub on yo *******
(8:32:27 PM) PandaxenKoopa: that
(8:33:17 PM) xroflmaowtfx: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGDZgCW6vPE
(8:33:18 PM) xroflmaowtfx: this?
(8:34:11 PM) PandaxenKoopa: well I'll be ****ed...

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Hey it says Light is reading this thread, miss ya buddy! Haha it was cool chilling this weekend :p

<3 AZ
Heck yeah, good games to you and your brother. You two are improving quickly. And just to be relevant to the AZ thread... I miss you guys.:c

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
So I was on Kira's facebook and I see his "Favorite Quotations"

"Get yo **** sucked" -KiraFlax

This was pretty hilarious with his face in his profile pic in my peripherals.

Soo....

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
SV might be visiting Tucson tomorrow, if anyone's free lemme know, were obviously coming up to smash, but if noone's gonna be free, then we're not going to..

DualCats

Smash Ace
Hey kids. I'm almost certainly going to be back for Thanksgiving. Getting on a plane Tuesday and I'll be there until Sunday. I won't have a car so people might have to drive me places, though. :<

For the record; I'm still a scrub. :b Not even practizing or anything.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey kids. I'm almost certainly going to be back for Thanksgiving. Getting on a plane Tuesday and I'll be there until Sunday. I won't have a car so people might have to drive me places, though. :<

For the record; I'm still a scrub. :b Not even practizing or anything.
Thanksgiving is like... four weeks away.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
I would adopt you but I already have a dog and an older twin brother to take care of. And anyone who has ever owned their own twin knows how difficult of a job that is. He's not even potty trained yet! The dog knows though, so that's good.
ha! now i know whos older! hee hee and i know which is which too! and just saying you guys should wish me luck at DIP! tomorrow!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Sucky times Yeah? hopefully you can kick some A at the one in four weeks tho :D

Oh ya Yeah% Are you going to Genesis2?

Pandaxen

Smash Cadet
After much thinking, I've come up with some logic.

1. At the beginning of a match, both players are in the comfort zone. When one player pressures the other, he's pushing him out of the comfort zone. The comfort zone is a place in someone's subconscious where they are not so predictable, roll less, and are generally an overall better player.

2. Not being in the comfort zone, otherwise known as the Dead Zone, can lead to being combo'd, read like a picture book, and being able to pull of the ever-impossible West Coast DI.

3. This one is irrelevant to the topic, but once you die, you die. There's no meeting Taj or Axe again. Ever. After that, you're done. There will be no more Silly Kyle for you. You will never have Tai's mom's Pho. No massive black man will ever steal your cookies or encourage you to suck someone's ****. So, live it up. Stop putting limits on yourself. And just HAVE FUN.

4. No girl is universally beautiful. Sure, some might be universally bangable, but not beautiful. My definition of beautiful may differ from yours or the next guy. Mine is, well sure beautiful aesthetically, but there's more to it than that. You see something in her that makes you want to go for it. You can't, as in you find it hard to, disrespect her. Sexually, mentally, verbally, any way. Then you know she's beautiful. You like her style, motivation, aspirations, all that other BS you don't care about for most girls. Kyle, this may apply to you. lol. But no seriously. You know what I mean?

5. Have you ever thought about walking? Like at all? No. You just do it. Have you ever thought about conversing? Like, how do you know what the other person means? Why can't you understand other languages? They're talking about the same thing! When you think "cat" you either think about karl or a random *** furry douchebag. Why don't you think the same thing when you see "dog"?

6. You know that awkwardness you get when everyone in the group you're with knows someone, and you don't? Terrible feeling.

7. You know that feeling you get when you want to do something? Like, say I'm sorry to someone who hasn't spoken to you in over 2 weeks because of something? It's hard, right? Well, turns out, that feeling is actually a magnetic pull. It doesn't feel to good, but it's pulling you towards something you have to do.

Sorry AZ. Had to get this things out.

Top Bottom