• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
should phoenix have a thread like tucson does?

i mean, the az thread sorta works, but there's a lot of people in phoenix that don't really post or check the boards (aves/taylor's crew, scythe, rain, ch3s, etc). idk if that would help with organizing smashfests and stuff, but it might.

tw1n

Smash Champion
AZ PR's
0. In n Out Burger (c'mon. No one is beating that)
1. Forward, Axe, Taj, Wobbles... dunno who will win lol
2. Everyone else

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
chipotle > in n out > carls jr

imo

(edit: don't come in here with that "chipotle isn't real mexican food" stuff. i already know that, but that doesn't change the fact that it's delicious)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Chipotle is ok. Nothing special in my opinion.
In n Out tho is the best burger place for me. Probably because I am not surrounded by them haha. Carls Jr is ok. Although when they had that Captain Crunch Shake... Mmmmm that was some great stuff hahaha

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Master Fung's Rice Garden!
I FUCKING LOVE MASTER FUNG'S. There's actually one in Catalina so it's (kinda) close to me.

In N Out isn't bad, but like i said there's nothing special about them other than the "secret" menu.

Carl's has different varieties of burgers you would usually find at a sit-down restaurant. Their fries are delicious and natural cut, and yeah when they had that Captain Crunch shake, it was amazing.

Carl's and Arby's have good varieties of shakes.

DualCats

Smash Ace
Hey AZ. I've just returned from a social gathering wherein heavy drinking was involved and need to express my love for you. <3 I'll be back soon. I miss you guys.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I have Chic Fil A, Whataburger, Carls Jr, and so many other places food all the time. I haven't had In n Out in over a year?!
Throw me a bone lol

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
hey now. dont hate on the mans name choice. my name is rook, which basically admits my nubbishness. i think that axe has the potential to make the name known. in about a year, whenever someone hears the name axe, theyll be thinkin of this guy

Top Bottom