• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Could somebody be a champ and tell me what events are happening where? I just finished my mid-term and my last creative writing assignment so I've got a batch of free time. I hear tourneys being thrown around but I don't know when and where they are :(

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Dastrn's Brawlfest on Sunday
El Paso Brawl/Melee tourney in November (though I'm not thoroughly convinced the Melee is going to actually be worth ****)
Coty's Tourney this Saturday...

Anything else?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
El Paso Brawl/Melee tourney in November (though I'm not thoroughly convinced the Melee is going to actually be worth ****)

Anything else?
A chance that a melee tourney will be big again is a really not going to happen ever again. Now people are coming to El Paso and we will have a semi good amount of people and even then you are still guaranteed a good prize. Think about it, when will there be another good melee tourney?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
No pringles..I'm chocolate all the way >_>. Man did they get a lawsuit? If not, I'm surprised they got away with it :p

Dastrn you BJJ...ist, I said I might be able to go, not a definite yet. Although, I'll try to make damn sure I can make it.
On a completely unrelated note...Brahma's actually got an event fight coming up.
dude i was wondering if you were the same swoops that came to my one midwest event.

that's hot that brahma's fighting. Where's it at? I haven't trained since the move out here, so I'm a little rusty, but I might start training up in Scottsdale soon if I have time. ( I guess it's more N.Phoenix than scottsdale, but right up there near paradise valley)

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
dude i was wondering if you were the same swoops that came to my one midwest event.

that's hot that brahma's fighting. Where's it at? I haven't trained since the move out here, so I'm a little rusty, but I might start training up in Scottsdale soon if I have time. ( I guess it's more N.Phoenix than scottsdale, but right up there near paradise valley)
Yup, the very same.

He's actually fighting at the century center. It was supposed to be a little earlier but he got injured in training so it had to be moved back to sometime in November.

Nice, paradise valley is Scottsdale I'm pretty sure. It's kinda near where I live, north...scottsdale >_>. I've been thinking about getting into Muay Thai or something like that, especially since brahms has been suggesting it.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hmm... well, I may go to the El Paso tourney, depending on personal circumstances. Out of curiosity, are you folks planning on banning MK or not? He's one of my characters so I need to know if I should be practicing others.

Edit: Wow, I *just* noticed the sticky. I'm the most observant man on smashboards.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
They are playing by Xyro's HOBO rules...Limits on Chaingrabbing is one condition. Really lame since I can't do gay stuff.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
A chance that a melee tourney will be big again is a really not going to happen ever again. Now people are coming to El Paso and we will have a semi good amount of people and even then you are still guaranteed a good prize. Think about it, when will there be another good melee tourney?
TGMTSBCO, Event 52

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Oh yeah, what's the status for the El Paso tournament? Who is going, what cars have how many people, where can I squeeze in, etc?

Slepten

Smash Apprentice

Anything else?

So where is the info on this stuff?

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Isn't that already in part with the Atomic Comics Smash League?
since the guy that would usually host the smash league left and we only get like 20 people at the tournies now there isnt much of a league instead ill just be hosting tournies just to host and maybe think of something along the lines of hosting bi weeklies or anything else

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll come to that brawl thing at the comic shop, man. let us know.

wobbles, there might be room in my car, but I'm not sure if we're all staying for melee, and i'm guessing that'd be something you'd want to be at.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll come to that brawl thing at the comic shop, man. let us know.

wobbles, there might be room in my car, but I'm not sure if we're all staying for melee, and i'm guessing that'd be something you'd want to be at.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm at 901 East van buren street, in phx. downtown. if you get to the corner of 9th street and van buren, my apartment complex is the entire south side of that block. 9th street actually runs right into my gate. (gated complex).

my cell is 574.253.3813

i'll be out tonight watching the UFC fight, but you can call anytime tomorrow after 10am.

i figured ya'll come can come at 3pm or so and stay until about 7 or 8pm.

i'll check back on here when I get back from the fight. send me a PM if you can to confirm that you are coming tomorrow so i know what to expect.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
for dastrn's thing tomorrow, justin said that he can take me but he might be busy and not be able to. is there anyone else that can give me a ride? ill chip in for gas and i don't live too far away from dastrn.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
you can tell justin to quit being a arrr-tard and get his shizznit together and play some brawl.

just say "no johns, man. no johns." it's an irrefutable argument.

Seriously, though, I'm probably not going to drive all the way to El Paso for that tournament unless we meet first for a brawlfest. I don't know ANYONE out here and I don't want to spend 3 days with people I don't know at least a LITTLE.

I'm not sure any other weekend works for me between now and then to get together, either. My mom is flying out to visit, and my wife's friend from back in Indiana is coming out as well.

Plus, I think I'm going to that hoobastank show at the tempe marketplace next weekend. Not that I'm a big hoobastank fan or anything, but it's FREE.

Top Bottom