• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I've played Melee for a really long time, and I still do from time to time. I loved Melee...and I love Brawl, I just switch back and forth between the two depending on what mood I'm in. Up until now I haven't played SC in a while.

...melee is teh suck *runs away from AZ thread*
Oh well. No harm in trying.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Didn't get any videos. Sorry. (actually i did record 1 friendly onto pokey's wii, but it was a random DK vs pokemon trainer match)

We didn't do any money matches, I don't think.

Good times though, ya'll.

Maxx your ROB is too good. I'd like to see it in action in tournament.
Swoops, always good to see ya. Ganon only has Dair, but **** is it a killer.
justin and crew: good times, good smash, sweet zelda tattoo. don't catch dysentary.
pokey and crew: thanks for making it out. El paso should be fun.
Haha, good times. We'll have to do this again sometime.

And I was very interested in that tourney you were telling me about hosted by the sbr.

Good playing with all of you, had a pretty good time. I wish I got some replays on my wii too, but no dice.

GGs everyone, hope to play again pretty soon.

Maxx (pretty sure that's you, who played ROB most of the time :p)...screw ROB's fair

Dastrn, good to see you man, thanks for having us all at that complex web of an apartment complex.
ROB's FAir is too goodz. Nice Ganon, too. Never fought a good one before.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
PS3 > Xbox, swoops.

We should have played a little SCIV before you took off. Next time for sure! I'll have my stick by then, so I'll try to get some practice in on it.

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
I'll let you guys know if I'm going to the tourney on tuesday. Thats when im calling my new job to find out my schedule for that week.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I'm anxiously waiting for SF4 and HD remix. But Soul Calibur 4 is pretty **** good too. My new stick is in the mail, hopefully to arrive today.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Seriously. It's all because of MLG's servers. I am angry (like always, LOL)!
---
Dastrn, that sounds like a really good idea.

Also, although I couldn't come today, I kinda want to show you guys how I fair in Brawl that will make a "good showing" at El Paso.
---
Although it was online play, Dark Shifter has a pretty good idea of how well I play Brawl.
unfortunately i do... i wish though you could've came. would have been nice.

to swoop, i havn't played a good gannon either till last night. sooooooooooo much Dair. crazy **** man.

I'll let you guys know if I'm going to the tourney on tuesday. Thats when im calling my new job to find out my schedule for that week.
what tuesday tourny?

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I started playing SFIII last week. I'm far from mastersing it. I'm also sticking to the regular d-pad controller. C-Sticking is for nubs :p

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
unfortunately i do... i wish though you could've came. would have been nice.

to swoop, i havn't played a good gannon either till last night. sooooooooooo much Dair. crazy **** man.

what tuesday tourny?
I was talking about the El Paso tournament

Head Woof

Smash Rookie
I had a lot of fun playing yesterday with you guys, we should have recorded more matches than just that terrible pokemon trainer vs DK match, haha. Its cool though...next time we will.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
I had a lot of fun playing yesterday with you guys, we should have recorded more matches than just that terrible pokemon trainer vs DK match, haha. Its cool though...next time we will.
if my memory serves me correctly, you were the one using the classic controller, right? i havn't seen anyone play brawl with a c.c. let alone be pretty good **** good.

for el paso, someone best bring a video camera or something to record.

Head Woof

Smash Rookie
if my memory serves me correctly, you were the one using the classic controller, right? i havn't seen anyone play brawl with a c.c. let alone be pretty good **** good.

for el paso, someone best bring a video camera or something to record.
Yep, gotta represent the classic controller, haha. Im actually surprised that nobody really uses it, i think its perfect for smash...oh well, i guess that makes me unique :)

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
video camera? to record matches? or the trip there

video camera for matches = not needed

im sure someone there will be recording with something much better than a video camera
the trip, the people, the tons of hot chicks. 2 out of 3 ain't bad

how do i record a match and upload it to my computer?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Tempe is boring as hell.

More importantly, I'm bored as hell. Having a job takes a lot of extra time you once had, puts it over it leg, and whoops it until you realized just how much spare time you once had.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Yeah............................................................ no kidding.

I haven't been able to go to a single goopfest in the past 3 or 4 months since I got this job. I always work on Fridays and always at nights. Not to mention any tournaments or anything that pops up.

Northbound

Smash Rookie
Yes. I need to know where I can find a stick. I can't imagine the dpad being to comfortable on the xbox controller.
If you need any information about street fighter 4 or buying a new console stick i'd highly recommend consulting statisics first.

Also, forward plays alot of other fighting games like Guilty gear and third strike right? I'd love to see a money match between stats and forward in sf3.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
the trip, the people, the tons of hot chicks. 2 out of 3 ain't bad

how do i record a match and upload it to my computer?
By having the proper hardware.

Gamebridges are like, 90 bucks now, don't bother getting one.

The reason why they were so popular back in the day was because they were so cheap.

I personally got mine for about 12ish dollars on eBay.

inb4someone wants to buy.

Answer:

No, not unless you want to fork up 100 dollars.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Y'all are some 3d playing *****es. Play street fighter
For some reason, when I read it, I started to imitate your voice, and I imagined your voice cracking on street fighter.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Y'all are some 3d playing *****es. Play street fighter
3D fighters are hot. Tekken is amazing. The only 2-D fighters I'm cool with are the older Mortal Kombats, and (kind of) guilty gear.

I want people to play me in tucson, Please dont ignore this post, tucson is boring as hell.
Dude, you or someone has to get a smashfest going in Tucson

Also, today I had a Gaming Club meeting at my school. Some of the guys wanted to play Brawl so I agreed, just so I could play some hacked Brawl. Right as I put the disc in I started getting this MASSIVE headache. Two hours later we put in Melee so I could **** some ****, and as soon as the Melee disc went into the Wii, my headache went away. I kid you not, it has to be the most amazing medical science feat I've ever seen Melee perform. Next Melee will soon cure AIDS, or breast cancer

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I want people to play me in tucson, Please dont ignore this post, tucson is boring as hell.
Except for the part where everyone in tucson plays either REAL fighting games or melee or both.

Jackie: Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Melee, 64
Sean: Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Melee, CvS2, MvC2
Bryan: Melee, Halo (i think)
Me: Guilty Gear, Melee

that's about it for the good tucson smashers.
(kind of) guilty gear.

Also, today I had a Gaming Club meeting at my school. Some of the guys wanted to play Brawl so I agreed, just so I could play some hacked Brawl. Right as I put the disc in I started getting this MASSIVE headache. Two hours later we put in Melee so I could **** some ****, and as soon as the Melee disc went into the Wii, my headache went away. I kid you not, it has to be the most amazing medical science feat I've ever seen Melee perform. Next Melee will soon cure AIDS, or breast cancer
1) Guilty Gear is so unbelievably good compared to the garbage you listed that it's sad. You sound like a Brawl player saying melee is boring or something, when the truth is you dislike it because you don't have the mental capacity to be good at it.

2) That's ****ing amazing.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Bryan and I still brawl when we get the chance. But we usually play beach volleyball with chicks on campus instead.

I also play Gamecube SC2.

Top Bottom