• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
chill bro i asked a question which is why I but the ?....I just found out about it now
I apologize if my post appeared to be directly towards you TKO. It was not my intent and was more for everyone that was in that big group. I have nothing against any of them and I feel sorry for Lain because no one should be robbed like that. But it's easy to sound tough and talk bad about someone when in a group. So again it was towards everyone who was assuming he did it or jumping on the inevitable bandwagon that may ruin the good name Kira worked so hard at making for himself.

Much love TKO :D

Oh and to everyone who got an origami chocobo (or origami anything). Hope you enjoy them :D If anyone has any requests you can always just ask me. If worse comes to worse I can always see if Dekar can take them to a tourney that he may be going to (since I won't be traveling till Pound 5, and even that is going to be lucky if I pull it off), and he can drop them off :p

EDIT: <3 you Dogy and stabbed. Any form of recognition is always great especially since we're so new to the larger community. Glad to know that people can tolerate our sometimes bad sense of humor ;P

Oh and that girl with the glasses you were talking about, I think she goes by kattwoman or something like that. Met her by shere coincidence and got to know her a bit. I believe she said she mains lucario.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm glad to see Canada showing up to nationals now, I will try my hardest to be at the next one so I can pull massive upsets too.

Just hope I don't run into a falcon LOL.. :(

Laijin

Smash Hero
whoever that kid yelling disrespect float in the m2k vs armada set was needs to die, i was right beside that guy and was getting soo heated..and this is coming from a brawl player like **** WTF
This.
That dude needs to go die in a ****ing fire.
I was standing right behind him the entire time. I just wanted to punch him in the back of the head since he clearly had no idea wtf he was talking about. I should have just told him to shut the **** up.

**** that scrub.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Ok clearly no one knows who I'm talkin about... cause ur not listenin to anything I'm saying... The gurl I was talkin about was dark skinned with glasses.. long dark brown hair.. always wore high black boots on.. and she played lucairo/Mk.. and she hanged around this one dude with these really huge bush..

tw1n

Smash Champion
HAHAHAHA

Shoutouts to everyone who was in 406. You idiots just had to piss them off and indirectly got my room in hot water. Sigh.
Lol we were in 408. My bro and I on 2 different nights went to go tell you all to quiet down a notch and ended up caught in the hallway either performing tricks or just hanging out hahaha

o yea jmans not quittin yet i need to win a big tourney be4 i can do that

thanks to the this tourney and every1 who hyped me up again

aimin 4 the next big tourney see u guys at rom 3

o yea axe good **** again no johns this time your mad good with that ****ing rat LOL

got u next time =p
Oooooh rematch! Much love to ya JMan. You are seriously legit.
Eye candy=
1. The white chick with the tattoo on her arm
2. Nicole with the fatty (had to see her on day 2 tho...lol)
3. Aileen (the one black looking, but actually dominican rockstar looking chick with the rad in her hair)
4. Starlight <333
5. Deven and sherise (they dont actually play...just came to hang out with Fats and NE and Me)

1. MariaBattleAxe
3. She was awesome
5. We ended up performing tricks for them in the hotel hallway haha. Nice girls =D

Ok so I am way too tired to post my own original shout outs. My bro and I are twins so I think its ok to assume we shared the same feelings towards all these smashers haha. So I'm just gonna rip off his haha.

Or better yet, just read his post yourself ;) Everyone I met was really cool. I had such a blast on commentary and while playing matches.
D1 - we are number 1 lol.
Swift - anytime I am on commentary, feel free to jump in. You were so cool =D
Prog - Too cool
Dogy - Too good
AZ = ****!
SmashMac and Shiz = awesome and hilarious

Too tired to try typing much more sorry.
I may just write out a full thing tomorrow. Till then, much love to everyone. There was not a single person I met here that I did not find awesome and great to talk to.

Peace.

AXE 09

Smash Master
I really wanna do shoutouts before I forget but there's just way too many to name lol. Man this is gonna take forever.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
This tournament was the most amazing experience of my entire life. Never before have I felt so loved, wanted, and appreciated. The love that all of you guys have given me during this tournament literally makes me cry tears of joy. I will never ever forget this experience. Everyone was so nice to me.

I've never felt this happy in a very, very long time. After my big matches when I looked behind me, I saw everyone clapping and cherring for me. The feeling that I had when I saw so many people doing that for me is impossible to describe. I felt so much joy...

Thank you so much, everyone, for making this happen. I love the Melee community to death and I'm so glad that I found it. I'll try to do shoutouts when I get the chance.
So
****ing
Good

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Shoutout to RU Hungry. Best Sub I've ever had....EVER.

No lie.

Fat Phillipino, ****.

Vro: This guy enjoed RUH with me, and let us stay in his room. He's nasty at Poker.

Twins: ****, i miss y'all

M2k: best in the world

Bronson and Barry: Funniest and best people ever, amazing trip guys

Project and his family: forever in debt to your gratitude, no lie

The Japanese: <3333

Doll: Thanks for selling me the Fat Dog doll, I named him Joseph

Joseph: thanks for letting me sleep on you and hug you during the flight

312 Facebook Notifications: I have fans??

PB&J: always a staple in my amazing tournament experiences

TrueGamer Apparel: I love your shirts. They make me win and stuff.

Strife and VGBC: Amazing hosting guys. Are the interviews up yet?

JG Wentworth and all the people in Room 406: I was pissing myself laughing at that Fatz guy, all the drunkess that was happening, and especially the drunk Koolaid.

LMFAO Bartman.....I died. (Happy BDay Allied)

BRawl: ****, you guys can get hype

The fact that GF for both games were international finals: ****

USA was able to win both: *tears of joy and pride and hype*

Milktea, Darc, Boxman, MacD, and the people in Room 456: You guys are always Awesome. Shoutout to Joey and his Twin :D

Mango: lol u may be the best in the world at melee...but you suck LOL

Armada and Europe: thanks for coming. Thanks for the memories

everyone who entered melee: amazing

everyone who entered brawl: amazing

M@v: good seeing you again guy, we'll chill next time i go to pittsburgh

TKO: too sexy

Wobbles, Axe, Taj, and SW guys: you guys are amazing, Chipotle was too fun, and y'all are mad talented outside of smash (LOL gymnastics and yoga)

All of WC: You guys are pretty much awesome

Girls who play smash: dogs like to chase cars

Ed, Co18, GDX, Shiz, Colbol, smashmac, FLORIDA: my family! I love you guys and thanks for the support. Our region is SICKKKKK

FL who didn't come: no johns

Hax, Jman, Alukard, Gmoney and New York: You guys generate so much hype, y'all are amazing

Hax: 13th to 4th place...I think 1st is next, tru?

Raynex, Unknown, IB, and Canada: Man. You guys are nasty at Melee. Thanks for being real and chillasitc.

VanZ: how many characters do you play????

My pools and opponents: Isn't jiggs so gay??

MGMT: thanks for the avatar

WATO for life

RUHungry: seriously.

THE BEST SUB.

by FAR.

thnx4thmmrs

Laijin

Smash Hero
Ok clearly no one knows who I'm talkin about... cause ur not listenin to anything I'm saying... The gurl I was talkin about was dark skinned with glasses.. long dark brown hair.. always wore high black boots on.. and she played lucairo/Mk.. and she hanged around this one dude with these really huge bush..
Too late.
You can't cover it up now.

Keep walking *****.

D1

Banned via Administration
Lol @ homies gettin hype off of female smashers. Don't get too hype or you'll scare 'em away. Its like the safari zone in Pokemon, if you ain't careful they disappear.

Anyways, I wanna do shoutouts, but I've been hangin out w/ TriState+the Japanese Brawlers+Lucky for the past two days and its been frickin great.

I'm winded as hell and will get to shoutouts later.

Transient

Smash Cadet
(My gamertag is Caustic)

This was so much fun! I was so glad when I found out I was going to be in the area when this tournament was happening. Only got to go to Day 1 though, still had a blast.

Thank you everyone for all of the friendlies! And for C-Stick for teaming with me. Sorry I'm not that good in teams.

Sheridan, you were not alone in being the only one from Norcal! Although I don't really count.

Cactuar - thanks for the friendlies, especially our Falcon dittos. It was fun just doing stupid crap with someone who was leaps and bounds better than me.

IB - it was funny how we kept on running into each other. Thanks for the friendlies, your Marth is amazing =]

Mew2king - I played you in a couple of matches, Marth and Sheik. First match was FoD, my Marth against your Sheik. I somehow got you down to one stock, not quite sure how that happened. It was amusing playing you after helping you on your computer science homework at 3 AM (yes, I'm the guy you talk to on AIM).

Vanity Angel - we played one or two matches, I had no idea who you were when I played you, keep up that Peach, you're amazing =D

SilentWolf - thanks for that one friendly, nice to finally meet you after talking about Hardcore n stuff on AIM

Thanks everyone for random teams matches, other people I can't remember right now, and the great atmosphere you all brought to the tournament, it was great!

- Caustic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
mad props to San and Earth for doing so well with bad characters in a bad game. gotta give props where props are due, that's some beast stuff right there.
brawl finals were more entertaining than melee grand finals
gj @ everyone who went, cuz i suck and didn't.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
San is the warrior in Brawl for now, but I will take what is rightfully mine! Rawr! =)

J/k 9th with Ike at a worldwide tourney is out of this world!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
axe everyone loves you because you're so modest, yet so talented AND you use pikachu!!!!

a true smash hero!!! :p

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
thanks for running this tournament plank, and hat. pound 4.5 was awesome, cant wait for pound 5.
love to everyone i played, hopefully by pound 5 i can give you all better matches
LOL just saw this post. good **** greg and thanks.

@judge death he probably managed his expenses better this time. i know ive been able to pay out more and more each *pound* because ive learned over the years little ways to cut expenses.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
San is the warrior in Brawl for now, but I will take what is rightfully mine! Rawr! =)

J/k 9th with Ike at a worldwide tourney is out of this world!
Just wait, Kage. Soon enough that Brawl Warrior spot is gonna be taken by another Canadian.

True warriors are born in the land with the greatest backyard.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
True warriors are determined by how much they love something.. love something so much it consumes you.. nothing else matters during that moment of battle.. you see? =) With practice you can will it to happen. Erase doubt and fear and crush anything that stands in your way. =) This is the next level I'm trying to achieve.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I saw you talking about the love for something that drives you, in the Tier List discussion. That kind of attitude is nothing short of inspirational. Truer words have never been spoken.

Do me a favor, would you? Win Pound V for me. If I can make it there, I'll be rooting you on.

As for myself... I think I'll embrace that ideal, on my path of being a warrior like you and San.

I want a rematch from AME anyway. I better brush up on Link in Melee again or else we'd just be doing a Ganon ditto. LOL

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
San got 9th even though he lost to doom 1st or 2nd round, too good

Shoutouts:

Anti- for being blacker than EE
EE- step it up, NY is da bes, we still don't know how you got back to the room, work on your crowd game, I play better when others are watching, whereas you are the opposite. Thrive on the attention
Inui- stop shaking, SOVA, good work I knew you'd do well if people didn't hate on you heh, you got ideal matchups in your bracket so good work
GIMR/Aposl/Sarge- Good job with the streams, hopefully you can find the source of the brawl stream crashes.
June- good work out there son, you're a force to be reckoned with.
Delta-cod- good stuff making it to brackets, yoshi was hardddddd
Fury- glad I got to play you in a more legit set than the friday mm, great sets over all though.
kingz- step it up son, you didn't even make it out of first round pools, who is the not skilled mk now
fujita- good work, close sets. that dedede gordo at frigate made it too hard to come back and win.
legendary pikachu- ggs
dynomite- your wario is good you just constantly make errors. I think your mind game is solid, just keep practicing.
Kiwi- kirby was really really good. I got lucky I gimped you.
Ninjalink- ggs, i've obviously greatly improved against diddy
Trela- so close that 2nd game, obviously i am not clutch, lol
Mew2King- learned quite a few ditto tricks to add to my arsenal
Coney- commentate with me sometime, or team with me in doubles, either or
Dazwa- you and I did a great job commentating. Alex Strife told me he got personal text message saying we did a great job. Good work bro
Pierce- ignore the stream more and you'd be an even greater commentator

Anyone else I talked to or hung with, it was fun

Mad props to TKO, dmbrandon, Alex Strife for running the brawl side super smooth. Other than the M2K playing both games at the end debacle, Brawl ran way faster than melee, you guys did a hella good job.

I was glad I was able to stay under the radar but still be in the height of the action at the end. Thanks to VG for letting me chill in the booth.

Mad props to Japan for coming to our country.

Tournament was epic.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Does anyone know the girl who was playing Peach in Melee and had decent tech skill?

PB&J

Smash Hero
Hey, so what did the Melee players think of Project M? I want some reactions! =D
i liked it alot when i was playing shiz , but the second jumps seemed really floaty and fox's up tilt is so good..game is great.

i wish that was the game that came out 2 years ago..cant wait to play it again

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Shoot-outs to follow when i have some free time.

Hey, so what did the Melee players think of Project M? I want some reactions! =D
Peach needs to have less cooldown on her aerial item throw, can't float after it unless you're extremely high which is annoying as ****. Number 1 thing I noticed.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
melee... sets musth ave been soo typical, fox falco all day.
Sooo true. 90% of the people there mained those characters. It was so annoying. Eventhough the results show a few different characters, it still doesn't consider the pools which were flooded with spacies and the fact on every tv for friendlies you'd see a fox and or falco lulz.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Lol @ homies gettin hype off of female smashers. Don't get too hype or you'll scare 'em away. Its like the safari zone in Pokemon, if you ain't careful they disappear.

Anyways, I wanna do shoutouts, but I've been hangin out w/ TriState+the Japanese Brawlers+Lucky for the past two days and its been frickin great.

I'm winded as hell and will get to shoutouts later.
Lmaoooo

All too true, sling the rock too quick and they get mad. Give them the bait (food) and they come closers, I think we're getting the smash community ***** slowly but surely one step at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom