• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Apex 2010 Full Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
What did she look like? It could have been either HaileyM, Crismas, or milktea.

Probably not milktea though since everyone recognizes her on sight.
Not Crismas or Milktea.
Nicole - Didn't get to play you saw some of your peach **** so good job! Lolz @ Randomly seeing you everywhere and then the first thing u say to me in the hallway is "Let's go smoke." You were cool. Next time, Pool.
^ I think this was the person lol

She was beasting so many noobs, it wasn't even funny xD

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Er, I don't think she plays Melee (could be wrong). I think it was Ran's gf (Aici??). I heard that she had good tech skill (didn't see her play unfortunately). Oh yea...Emmy was there too, she plays Peach/Zelda.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Divinokage said:
Also, who cares about seeding, if you can't beat everyone in the world then you don't deserve to be a champion, simple as that.
This may be my favorite thing I have seen written in this thread or any other. Kage *****.

Shout outs would take forever for this tournament but I may attempt some at some point.

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to everyone I played. Was really great meeting the whole lot of you and it proves that the Smash community isn't dead, instead its growing.

Rant Time:

Brawl Kids (people in general) need to learn to keep track of their ****, and not be ****ing grimy. Guaranteed half of the **** stolen was by Brawlers. A RIDICULES AMOUNT OF STUFF WAS STOLEN AT THIS INCLUDING MY FRIEND ANIMAL'S WALLET, Take ****ing cash but don't steal the entire wallet if you're gonna be a piece of ****. It's pretty sad when I have to leave my setup in my car on the final day because I feel like it's gonna get stolen. In Fact, somebody stole my version 1 and swapped it with another disc (although that's not that big of a deal)

Also, if you have a microphone. It makes you louder, stop YELLING into the mic.

Price you pay for having faith in the generosity of people, this kinda of **** would never happen at a Melee only tournament. Just sayin'

Trent

Smash Champion
Are there gonna be full results + pool results in the OP eventually? Makes shout outs a ton easier.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
This may be my favorite thing I have seen written in this thread or any other. Kage *****.

Shout outs would take forever for this tournament but I may attempt some at some point.
I gotta give you a shoutout for being responsible for suiting up NC for day 1. You guys looked great imo.

also for being a cool/friendly guy during the limited time we talked

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
My shoutouts will come in a bit but first I gotta say something important. DON'T ****ING GO TO PUBLIC PLACES/EVENTS IF YOU ARE SICK. I don't care if it's Apex or Pound or the colonization of the moon - if you are sick, stay home. I brought home the worst flu I have ever had from this. Seriously before this I hadn't vomited in over 8 years, but I couldn't keep down anything for the last couple days, not even pure water. So whoever gave me this **** - **** you.

Prawn

Smash Master
yeah if kira was "havin a good time" when all of his sketchiness went down i understand 100% lmao i act sketchy as **** when i am : D

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
Not necessarly true, but I won't get into it.
I don't recall ROM2 having any thefts. I remember at the end of day 2 about SEVEN Controllers being stolen from the Brawl section of the room. Didn't a Wii get jacked as well?

Thats pretty pitiful compared to the select few things jacked from Melee side. Which was basically a couple of top players controllers (tope) and Progs car Keys.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
My shoutouts will come in a bit but first I gotta say something important. DON'T ****ING GO TO PUBLIC PLACES/EVENTS IF YOU ARE SICK. I don't care if it's Apex or Pound or the colonization of the moon - if you are sick, stay home. I brought home the worst flu I have ever had from this. Seriously before this I hadn't vomited in over 8 years, but I couldn't keep down anything for the last couple days, not even pure water. So whoever gave me this **** - **** you.
truth from my boy garen.

my sinuses are on fire.

Prawn

Smash Master
to be fair i left my controller somewhere and someone took it

thats why im not salty as **** about it. not like it was snatched outta my bag. im guessing this was how it was for the most part.

PB&J

Smash Hero
part 1 of shoutouts

all the people in my pools

nintendude- good games..your icys are pretty good..we need to play more and swapt some tricks..sorry what happened to you round 2..you def should of made it out..hopefully there is a poll or something next tourny

lord karn- your fox is getting really good. you used those platforms really well on battlefield our third game..keep it up

arcnatural- i always thought u were good since the no johns tourny..we need to play again soon and maybe team at a future tourny or something

cactus plant- thanks for teaching me how to be patient with fox..and im prob going to switch my style to yours after this tourny..im still in de so if u want to play in the next 7 days i can drive to philly and learn the ways of the force

falco player- sorry i forgot your name. you were the won with his girlfriend watching..keep it up man.. a couple more tournies and u will be beast in no time

other fox player in our pools. we didnt get to play but i watched your sets against everybody else..keep it up..study vids of the legens and u will be ****** kids by pound 5

my other peeps

lambchops-that train is never late..im glad this tourny wiped your rust off and your are the sensei that we all know now..im pretty sure you will be in grand finals at every tri-state tourny now..ill see u soon

djn- i used your tag..wish u could of been here..i recorded alot of vids just for u..see u soon son..life quit

colbol- your a def one with the shine..cant wait til u win a national..your only one step away from being the best

shiz- im glad you came..i was routing for u the whole time..hopefully you will come to local tournies now..come to to6 and rom 3

smashmac- its always good seeing you barry..we didnt get to play, but next time we will

keepspeedn- you should of been here punk..top 10 had your name all over it

warriorknight- your a beast..your fox was making people shake in there boots

enzo aka danny- you were playing so good..congrats on making it into brackets..chops was very proud of u he said

soft- our money matches vs thumbs way up and lajin was my favorite part of the tourny besides you jamming me on the river in poker..lol..we need to team again when i get back

fullmetal- your marth is one step away from being godlike..keep it up

ddd- your fox is getting really good..waaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkke up

sleepyk- we need to play again..

nando- your so good..your def going to start winning tournies soon..come to to6 and we will team..thanks for housing me..your little brother was the best..." oh no" ..lol

hbk- thanks for warming me up against marth in those friendlies..we need to play soon
hazz- we need to team one day..your too good

LUCKY- those team friendlies were so much fun..we need to do that agian..see u at rom 3

mango- thanks for coming..next time play me in a friendly fool..lol..and i want to be the guy is too good

M2K- YOUR THE KING OF THE MEWS..stop getting so depressed..the world doesnt hate you..everybody goes through pain and strife..nest time u will be on top again

ANTI- It was fun chilling with u..u need to teach me brawl..i play diddy

Dehf- your too good..i wish u entered melee, but you made up for it for winning brawl..cant wait to team with u at rom 3..see u soon..congrats on winning son..must feel amazing

ally- im glad you were watching melee..u should enter next time..see u at mlg nc

Nicole- so much to say..so much to say..will talk on fb..nice meeting u

gdx-melee is the best game..see u in florida

JAPAN- I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU GUYS THE WHOLE WAY..I KNEW YOU GUYS WILL DO GOOD..I REALLY WANT TO PLAY BRAWL AGAIN..YOU GUYS DONT PLAY GAY..I HOPE I SEE U GUYS SOON..KEEP IT UP

VRO AND 472- THANKS FOR HOUSING ME..I OWE U SOME DINNER AND ENTRY FEE AT A FUTURE TOURNY OR SOMETHING..ILL COME TO THE MIDWEST VERY SOON SON

Alex strife- tourny was fun and great, but next time there needs to be better volunteers on making sure people play there matches and stuff..sorry for tslking on the mic that one time..apex was amazing ..keep it up

AXE- our friendlies were so much fun we must play again..congrats on your placing..play more falco

ARMADA+ANIOLAS- always fun seeing you guys..come to rom 3 if u can..and ill come to sweden asap to chill with u guys

PS- THERE NEEDS TO BE A POLL OR SOMETHING ABOUT WHEN SOMEONE TIES IN POOLS AND HAS ONE MORE WIN THEN THEN BUT THEY ARE TIED IN TOURNY SETS AND THE PERSON WITH LESS WINS BEAT THEM IN THE 1V1..HOPE I EXPLAINED THAT RIGHT

APEX WAS TOO MUCH FUN

SUBSCRIBE TO MY VIDS FOR GREATNESS

pbnj2323

god bless

hbox is the man

Allied

Smash Master
I don't recall ROM2 having any thefts. I remember at the end of day 2 about SEVEN Controllers being stolen from the Brawl section of the room. Didn't a Wii get jacked as well?

Thats pretty pitiful compared to the select few things jacked from Melee side. Which was basically a couple of top players controllers (tope) and Progs car Keys.
lol homie thinks melee side isn't crooks cuz yall n*ggas haven't stolen from each other yet? it doesnt make one particular side or another more likey to steal

Look towards the PEOPLE first not what game they play homie lmfao

ur prolly just looking for an excuse to flame brawl LOL

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
You caught me, I just wanted to talk **** on brawl because Will's Broccoli Kong 3 stocked my Marth in Brawl Frindlies :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
also: to all the brawl players who attended p4 and were not sure about attending p5:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10947892&postcount=20473

i also really apologize for how things went with brawl at p4, and im putting all of the same devotion into melee and brawl at p5. I'm not even going to -specifically- run melee this time, i'm going to hire smashers to run each game and just oversee it ALL and make sure everything is going well for EVERYONE.

the brawl vs melee **** needs to stop. people know what game they are playing by now, so theres no point in the constant flaming.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
*sigh* well okay then, if so many people confirm his story then I believe you all. I'm also EXTREMELY sorry for the terrible mixup. There was seriously just so much that seemed to link up. I understand now, please tell Kiraflax (or if you're reading) that I'm terribly sorry about giving off the impression of physical violence and for accusing him so ferociously. :[

<3
Much love bro.

And again it is extremely unfortunate how everything turned out. I honestly hope that this sad turn of events never falls on you again.

Oh and that you win the next few major tournies. Because then you;ll be raking in the money :p

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
OH **** I FORGOT

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!! shoutout to DK Smash! Givin' *****s the murt murt all day!

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
Wait... Jerm = Hyrulian Royality?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i wish i knew this at the tourney -.-

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Was she tall, short, or medium height?
Medium, white, brown hair... this is getting creepy now xD

I'm 99% sure it was Nicole. I always wondered why girls couldn't really understand videogames yet get better grades then me on exams -.-, so I'm always happy to see the few that overcome the stereotype. Seeing her get my friend's (Vro) falcon down to a stock (friendly, w/e) and seeing some dude ragequit on her in a pools match made my day lol
Er, I don't think she plays Melee (could be wrong). I think it was Ran's gf (Aici??). I heard that she had good tech skill (didn't see her play unfortunately). Oh yea...Emmy was there too, she plays Peach/Zelda.
Wasn't Emmy, I know what she looks like too.
This person did have a boyfriend though.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Medium, white, brown hair... this is getting creepy now xD

I'm 99% sure it was Nicole. I always wondered why girls couldn't really understand videogames yet get better grades then me on exams -.-, so I'm always happy to see the few that overcome the stereotype. Seeing her get my friend's (Vro) falcon down to a stock (friendly, w/e) and seeing some dude ragequit on her made my day lol

Wasn't Emmy, I know what she looks like too.
This person did have a boyfriend though.
Definitely HaileyM. Her boyfriend is KevinM. Mad tall white black guy with a backwards baseball cap.

I love those two.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
hungrybox - It was nice seeing you and Zhu watching Brawl Grand Finals. It's always nice to see harmony between both communities. Congratulations on winning.

Armada - ****it... I tried talking to you and got ignored. Destruction! :[

mew2king - Jason, good job in all the main events. You never cease to amaze me and I still think you're the best Smash player of all time. Good stuff.

Dr. Peepee - Someone made an awesome quote earlier in the thread about how after this event they became a
PPMD fanatic. I can gladly say I'm there as well.

Axe - Lol can't wait to see how many Pikachu's we're gonna see because of this. Good stuff Axe!

Wobbles - You're ICs are so legit!! Don't let people talk you down and just keep doing your thing.

Jman - The Jesus Walks With Me chant was probably one of the best things I've heard in any tourney ever.

Zhu - Thanks for ****** me for a few hours days before this. Zhu training is amazing.

Dashizwiz - I've always wanted to see you play in person and you did not disappoint at all.

Eggm - Whachya know about my Ness son?!!

Vanz - Good job Jaden. Hella proud of you.
P.s. Keep the beard!

Hax - Pink *** shirt...

I. B - I finally met you!! Your Marth is sick. Nice meeting you man.

Eggz - Did crismas end up giving you stickers? Also... hope Allied didn't **** you >.>

Kage the Warrior - You looked like you were having so much fun playing Project M. Shame I couldn't get any friendlies. You and Shiz made it look awesome thoguh.

Lucky - CA - I doubt you or Mango noticed, but I was staring at you guys play Brawl. It was surreal O.o

Tec0 - Next time... Yui is mine >.>

PC Chris - Holy **** you ***** at 64. Kinda wanna pick up the game again just because of your Fox.

Alukard - Always a pleasure bro. RoM3 is going to be amazing <3

Prog - For introducing me to the idea of [scientology]
Please keep making amazing hype videos so I can spread them everywhere.
Share some more music with me too. You have amazing taste.

Brood - You and M2K must've had the best Brawl set I've ever seen in my life. Thank you for that.

Lee Martin - You did really well at every event here. Shame I can't call you Lee Morton's anymore :[

Ally - Lol fun times getting Fat Sammiches. You owe me chips!!

lain - Didn't even get to talk to you at all. Shame :/

Atomsk - Stop ****** me with hugs... your hugs are becoming back breakers. Also... **** you for not letting me use your pillow D;

Anti - So free...

Shadow - ****, I should've HOTD nerded it up with you >.<

Inui - Sorry I brushed you off a few times. Wasn't even trying to be an ***, I was just so beat all weekend . Good stuff Singles God.

Malcolm - Lol the Wario hat suits you well good sir.

Doom - **** you!! I'm no Melee wannabe :/
Anyhow, hella proud of you as well Max. Just remember... 5th <3

Nairo - Play Kage, it'd be amazing. Booty Warrior vs The Warrior

Jash - I always forget you cut your hair -_-

HolyNightmare - You're so quiet compared to your brother. Always nice seeing you though. Hopefully you're at Pound next year.

Cable - I really wanna see that DK Brothers interview! Also, you scared the **** outta me xD
Yo... real talk. I main DK in Melee. I eligble to be a DK brother?

Snakeee - Lol you're crazy Frank. It's a good thing though.

TUSM - Start bring your nerf gun to tournaments again!! Could you imagine how much fun we could've had, hitting Smashers and what not.

Orion - I'll miss you man. It was great seeing you at one last tournament. Again, wish you could've rode back with baji, emu, and I.

Will - Thanks for the ride to the venue on Sunday morning. Greatly appreciated.

Zucco - You finally defeated me. You are finally a man. Congratulations.

Deltacod - Welcome to hell... you're the new Zucco, or the new Bleachigo. Whichever you prefer.

Chaos Metaknight - Always nice seeing you and your huge afro XD

Alexander Nathaniel Strife - Good stuff getting this event together. If you need any help with the event next year, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to help you and relieve you of some of the mountains of work you had to do.

Cris - Yo, CoT4 days!! Selling stickers and getting paid. Catch up on your sleep if you haven't already <3
P.S I forgot I didn't seperate the $25 I gave you from the money you made off stickers, so you made $90+
P.P.S thanks for teh shoutout :[

Thumbs/Seb - Awesome hanging out with you during that stupid night. I'm still waiting for that security guard to call the cops on everyone yo. Wind Waker...
Also, do you remember whose room I crashed in that night? I can't for the life of me remember and I feel bad about it. I wanna at least give that whole room a shoutout.

Dave/Izumi - For being awesome. Nice Konata plushie.
'bout time you rocked something new .

Cruzana/Fartlight - I think that tag suits you better.

Sheridan/Hyuga - Nice meeting you. You're hella funny XD

Roman/Roman - Being the prettiest girl I know. The drawing of you is way too good. I'll post it up on Facebook eventually.

Travis/Allied - Lol drunk Allied hugs are... interesting.

JCeasar - ****it, you should've brought either your dog or pig!! Smashers don't know about Ganon!!!

Chris/Yes!! - Thanks for bringing me to Apex. You suck for not getting bubble tea or food with me though.

JGerald WinterBosom - Fun times like always. I already forgot what car we were so into on the car ride there. WE'RE JAPANESE!!! WE'RE JAPANESE!!!

Brendan/Gunblade - Good stuff in 64. Scrub.

Phil/Whatever you go as now - ****... 15 years til you get denied by Lobos' daughter.
She won't go for no free *****s. Especially when his name is FreeFreeVisu <3

Ebo - Fun games in Melee. Even if Cable doesn't know it... we're DK brothers.

Vex - I owe you bubble tea now!!!!! I got you!!!!

Erik/Bajisci - Giving me a ride home and not being gay, unlike Silbster...

Chris/Kai - Always a pleasure seeing you good sir. Shame we didn't hangout more.

Twins - One of you challenged me to an arm-wrestling contest! Why?!
Evilness yo :/
Also, I didn't get my chocobo, but it's alright.

Pat/Pride - Wtf?!! Stop showing up to random things >.<
Lol you're still an inspiration to all fat people out there, imo.

Silbster/Emu - Lol no... that car ride home wasn't gay at all.
Though... I feel as though if I did a certain action, I would understand everything.
Just sayin'

Joey/Variola - Areola's all day, bro. Lmfao, kinda salty we didn't anime nerd it up.
Good times, good times. <3

Lil/Farttea - Lmfao, idk why I put that XD
Yeah, glad I finally had a conversation with you that was more than 5 words and wasn't via interwebs.
Thanks a lot for the Star. I really do love it, so you stop worrying about that.
Bubble Tea <3
Oh, and for scaring the **** outta me after I woke up from my nap to say goodbye.

Also,
Shoutouts to Lobos' daughter again for being so adorable ^.^
Shoutouts to my headphones for being godly.
Shoutouts to Smashers getting me sick. Still love you all <3

If I forgot anyone, I'm terribly sorry.
Long weekend and too many people I talked to/played.
Melee peeps, see you at RoM3. Brawlers, I'll see you at some event.
GGs to all. See ya next time <3

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Definitely HaileyM. Her boyfriend is KevinM. Mad tall white black guy with a backwards baseball cap.

I love those two.
Yeah it was def. Hailey <3

Nicole is tall with reddish hair. I also saw Hailey play tons of friendlies.

OH YEA AND SHOUTOUTS TO JOEY/VARIOLA
WHO IS LIEK AMAZING HOLY **** :D seriously I <333'd hanging out with you and I feel like a jerk I didn't shout you out. Bubble tea walkin' was teh best too. Hehe :bee:

Heero, stop reposting your shoutouts you scrub!

****, I didn't shout you out either. JKFDAJFKLAFS Sorry! I'm having blond moments all over the place. Okay thanks for helping me with the stickers and hanging out <3 you're the best.

Also to Chris/Yes: Because I forgot too >_> WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING TEKKEN ps: Christie sucks.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
shoutouts to everyone i played, especially all the fox dittos i did <3
especially to Roman and Soft, hella good games.

oh and anyone who gave me a shoutout .. <3

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LOL @ Heero calling me free when i haven't touched Melee in FOREVAH.

And i still took a game off of you LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Joey/Variola - Areola's all day, bro. Lmfao, kinda salty we didn't anime nerd it up.
Good times, good times. <3
I'm watching Clannad right now bro.

OH YEA AND SHOUTOUTS TO JOEY/VARIOLA WHO IS LIEK AMAZING HOLY **** :D seriously I <333'd hanging out with you and I feel like a jerk I didn't shout you out. Bubble tea walkin' was teh best too. Hehe :bee:
Yayyyy! I felt bad because it seemed like you were dying from sleep deprivation and exhaustion all weekend. :(

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You know, I love how my pools was pretty varied. <3

Had a Ganon, a Jiggs, A Marth, A Fox, Shiek? I forget lol. I need to get BETTER. GAH

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
@Joey, I kinda was...I remember Saturday I felt really weird and my body hurt from being so overtired. I think I just walked around in a daze that whole day LOL! I only felt slightly more energetic when I was walking to get bubble tea with you guys cause I was out in the air. .____. I think im 80% back to normalcy.

tw1n

Smash Champion
yeah.. i def didnt like that one bit.one or two is good, but when its all spacies and one icy player its not fun..one thing is for sure..i need to get better at fox dittos
Lol mine had 3 puff players.... not fun either ;)

Oh one more shout out I forgot.
Hax$ - much fun as always. But mainly wanted to give you a shoutout for taking my submission like a champ for the whole second you were in it lol.

I hope to see everyone here at P5! Hopefully I can go to it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom