• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Offical Pit Match Up Thread: Looking for Assistance!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The stage part is old, however, but I hope we get it updated to make it more accurate

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
judging by the format summary

Falco: 50: 50

Bird from Brooklyn with a gun, trigger happy! Falco being the forth highest character from his metagame of lazors and his chain grabs. Falco can destroy characters approach and projectiles with his reflector while using his lagless projectiles. Chain grabs can lead to a death spike on much of the cast. Falco's side B illusion camp game make it hard for his opponents to stay on him.

Fortunately for pit, his lazors are not a big deal as we have multiple ways to over come them. Pit can easily maneuver through falco's monotone high, low, high pattern. We have 2 reflectors that can force falco to approach. One more way is to jump and shoot falco while he shooting his aerial lazor which will make him think twice about his camp game.

Falco's chain grab is still devastating as he can 0 -40% us followed by a spike. If the falco is experienced enough, the tech chase can increase the damage up to 70%+. At lower percents, you would like to play falco closer to the edge to avoid the major damage racking form his chaingrabs. Platform camping can be a viable option. Make sure you DI up and away and spam jumps which would prevent falco from his boost pivot chaingrabs to rack up more damage. You will footstool him if he attempts.

Falco's base recoveries are his side B and up B. Falco uses his side B much more often. Falco's side B can not be mirror shielded but can be stopped by using Angel ring over the edge, which can force him to use his up B. Falco's side B has small lag before he actually illusions across. Target that zone with an arrow which can also force him to use his Up B. You can also, chase him if predicted and finish him with a fair or bair before he has the chance after he uses his 2nd jump. Falco rarely uses his Up B because it doesn't send him very far. He is usually forced into doing his Up B when his horizontal side can't get onto the stage. His up B can B mirror shielded.

Falco, he prefers the air, but franky we are better at it.

How is that for a small summary? It may need a bit more but that,s the jist of it.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
GJ Getting the ball rolling Katana ;)

Right now I am in the process of organizition, and plan to dig up and post all of the previous matchup threads around by tonight. I also have to figure out how to edit the title, anybody know how?

I was planning to start the thread by Sunday/Monday, but if you want to start right now, then go for it! I definately appreciate the summaries <3

Falco can totally be the 1st one, I had a really hard time with one of them earlier :urg:

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
You are welcome Nitrix

I actually wanted to recreate the pic for the matchup and have the pictures post a hyperlink to the summary. I don't know how to do it though, tried with excel and but how to html it. That or we use Ctrl+ F.

Nitrix

Smash Ace

FALCO!

• How can we deal with the chaingrab?
  • How is Pit's air game against Falco?
  • How is Pit's ground game against falco?
  • How to deal with Lazers?
  • Any ideas for counterpicks?

...Lets steal some bread :lick:

Discuss!

volume

Smash Apprentice
possibly in another dimension named winnipeg
MU=50:50 nough said falco's chain grab is only good for 3 grabs lazers are fast and annoying... but you can arrow or reflect til he tries to approach then because you have a lil more range... just barely you can smash him or something lol this all = my 2 sence (cents)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
* How can we deal with the chaingrab?

While the obvious being that flat stages benefit the CG, so maybe being on small platforms often (like on Battlefield), or trying to camp/keeping distance until you take a decent amount of damage (probably like 30% damage) can prevent the CG.
Knowing the CG to spike or CG to DACUS being able to do heavy damage, maybe taking about 30-40 damage (not sure bout percents) from blasters may be better than taking like 50%+ damage from the CG.
Standing by the ledge can be tempting too since Falco has that sliding Pivot grab capability, which can turn the CG around.

* How is Pit's air game against Falco?

Pit should have the slightly better priority, and when it comes to Falco D-air vs Pit's U-air, a Pit that is angled below rather than completely below Falco should have a better priority. Since Falco F-air is barely used, I won't talk about that. As for his B-air, I am not sure if Pit's F-air can go through it and its lingering hit-box.
Pit's air game may be the better air game.

As for when Falco's doing his SH blaster junk, that right here makes it hard for Pit to go up in the air in the first place as long as Falco keeps on pressuring. Even when Pit's airborne, Falco does have pretty high jumps, allowing him to reach a bit.

* How is Pit's ground game against falco?

I really do not know about this.

* How to deal with Lazers?

Seeing how Falco's camping rivals Pit's, especially with the SH blaster/reflector scheme, just trying to reflect the shots aren't going to cut it, as Falco can approach slowly as he shoots.
I really don't have much idea on this.

* Any ideas for counterpicks?

Well, based on the OLD list, Norfair, RC, Frigate, and Lylat were the CPs, while banning Japes, FD, YI, or PS1 were the bans.

I can agree on pretty much all the CPs.
Norfair (which is MLG-exclusive now, legal-wise), simply where Pit camps much better, and the small platforms help Pit more, and should weaken Falco's camping and CGs.

RC probably for the reason that much of the place being all unever, going against Falco's CGs and blaster stuff, as well as making his recovery worse.

Frigate isn't as completely flat as some stages, and the spot on the right with no ledge campers with Falco's recovery.

Lylat's tilting stage goes against Falco's SH blasters, CGs, and even recovery, nothing much to say here.
Speaking of which, we need to update our stage CP/Ban list, seriously.

That's all I got using your format, I guess, not the best, but better than nothing, I suppose.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
* How can we deal with the chaingrab?
Uhh usually for me i try to DI up and away and try to jump out. I can usually get out after the first or second grab if i put effort into it.

* How is Pit's air game against Falco?
I think with the addition of Pits multiple jumps, wing stall, and floatiness. His aerial game should be a bit better. Though if falco can read you well he might be able to have the upper hand since he can both jump higher and faster then Pit.

* How is Pit's ground game against falco?
I think Pit can out range most of Falco's ground based attack using his Ftilt and Dtilt. Though if you incorporate slides in both Fsmash and Ftilt can increase your range even further. I think their frame speed is similar. Disjointed hit boxes also give pit a slight advantage as well. When in close range, falco probably has advantage, with his fast jab into grabs, and when behind falco he can use Utilt or Dsmash, while Pit has no defense from someone behind.

* How to deal with Lazers?
Blasters are a bit difficult to defend against all the time. Not only are they for spam, they are great for stunning between combos, usually aerial to ground. It is not wise to rely on reflectors to defend against a camping Falco since he can use his phantasm to both move in close quickly and even damage if hes close enough. Shielding or spot dodging could end in the same way. So i assume it to be in your best interest to stay on falco at all times not allowing him to camp.

* Counterpicks?
I'm not really sure about counter picks. But based on how many Falcos play, and the way i play, i like smaller stages with platforms, giving him less places to run to camp. BF is probably my favorite stage in general that helps against campers. Yoshi's island also works if you can avoid the need to fly below stage. PS2 is also pretty great since Pit can take advantage of pretty much any form it takes, especially Air and Ice.

But in terms of just overall unbalanced. Wouldn't stages like LC or maybe RC work well against Falco since Pit can do reasonably well there, and falco suffers.

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
Isn´t PS2 banned?

And most Falcos are banning RC against me. Always.

Damien = God

Smash Cadet
I'm going with 45:50 on this. One of the players I practice with most uses a Falco. If he did a few things better, and was on par with me playing-wise, I think he'd have the advantage. I mean, arrows are shut down, jumps are incredibly fast, his recovery (horizontal with side-B) is tough to punish and makes him hard to take of the edge effectively.

Just my two cents.

Nitrix

Smash Ace
Falco isn't an easy matchup, but if Pit works hard its manageable.

The chaingrab is really nasty. Since Pit doesn't like long range against Falco thus mid-range and close range are the only options. For close range, D-Air is nice since it pressures Falco and more importantly gets you airborne. Falco's spotdodge is beast, and alot of Falco's generally have the "spotdodge then react" strategy when it comes to boxing. Thanks to the spotdodge, Pit's non-multihit attacks aren't too useful in close range combat since he can just spotdodge then grab or jab (which comes on frame 2). Thus Pit's N-Air, U-Smash and Jab are all nice since they can hit him out of it. Try to space the jab, since Falco can grab you out of it if it is before the infinite jab animation. If you feel like you have a really good awareness of when Falco will spotdodge, nail 'em with an Angel Ring teach him a lesson :laugh:

U-Air is very nice against his air game in general. Falco's D-Air does go through it, but only when in the very center. Otherwise U-Air beats it and scores a nifty 15-ish damage. It also has horizontal knockback so Falco can be tossed off the stage which can lead to arrow pegging his phantasm and gimps in general.

SH Arrows can help a bit against the lazers but it is more of a distraction than anything. At the start of the match alot of Falcos just lazer, so SH arrows can get you out of the lazers and land a few arrows. This can either lead to Falco trying to reflect the SH arrows which is good since it gives you control, or it can lead to Falco jumping and trying to lazer you while in the air which is bad. Either way tho, it should allow you to eliminate some distance at the start of the match which is nice.

All in all Pit is disadvantaged in this matchup because Falco really cuts off some of his nicer options imo. I'd say 45:55 to 40:60.

This match-up is dead even 50:50. No more, no less.

Please explain

Katana_koden

Smash Ace

Please explain (50:50)
We can anti air his SH lazor game with arrows.
Very easy to gimp. Actually alot of kills are our best gimps.
We can cause more damage throughout the match outside of his chain grab.
Grounded falco's can easily take SH Fair 's, spaced of course.
Falco is naturally defensive.

Really the amount of pressure they apply on each other is about the same.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
We can anti air his SH lazor game with arrows.
Very easy to gimp. Actually alot of kills are our best gimps.
We can cause more damage throughout the match outside of his chain grab.
Grounded falco's can easily take SH Fair 's, spaced of course.
Falco is naturally defensive.

Really the amount of pressure they apply on each other is about the same.
I agree completely and if the falco tries to laser at the start of the match since a lot do we can always down b it since we do have reflectors....

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
It's not 50-50, lasers are too good.
Pit approaches sucks and the lasers make it even worse.
....If not 50-50 and you think its in falcos favor then 55-45 but I don't think its too bad =/ I know some Falcos who think its more in Pits favor =/ but thats just them....so if you think its in falcos favor maybe but not by much...=/

Nitrix

Smash Ace
After playing a decent amount of Falco's I am leaning towards 45:55. I will try to put a summary together tonight.

But with no further adieu:

CAPTAIN FALCON

As a Pit:

What moves or tactics should we watch out for?

What moves or tactics should we try to enforce in this match up?

Do you feel Pit has an advantage in any particular scenario of this matchup?

Do you feel Captain Falcon can shut down aspects of Pit's game?

Counterpicks? What to avoid and what to enforce?

discuss, Discuss, DISCUSS!

Ayoub

Smash Ace
- What moves or tactics should we watch out for?

Fsmash, strong move. Nair¹-cancel, to other nair, utilt, jab, grab etc.
Jab cancels are annoying. And uair is stupid aswell. xD

When a Falcon fullhops near you, just wait till he drops since he'll do a aerial anyway.
Most of the time you can sheildgrab it.

- What moves or tactics should we try to enforce in this match up?

Small chaingrab. Ftrhow ² stutterstep fsmash, camp well.
Space well, punish his smashes, etc...

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Uair, definetely. It should be your worst enemy on and offstage.
Bair too, when spaced well Pit can't punish it (like, at all. But a bad spaced Bair can easily be Fsmash'd).
Falcon's jab game can also be annoying, Ftilt is fast and Uair has a lot of range.

Arrowwwwwwwzzzzzzzzz.
Just be aware that Falcon can close the distance really quicly due to his running speed and air speed. If he starts to perfect shield simply change the timing/rythm of your arrow flow.
Then in close quarters Fsmash, Utilt, jab and Dsmash should be your best friends.
Remember to stay safe because Falcon can outrange you with Ftilt and Utilt.

Yesz, blatant advantage. 65.35 at least.

I'd say offstage game. Don't try anything funny or you'll get your up B flub-knee'd and you'll die miserably. Scrooging can be dangerous because if Falcon reads you he can run to the other ledge and stage spike you with a Bair or stuff like that.

CP any stage where you can have the camping advantage, FD is the best, SV is OK too.
Avoid anti camping stages like Brinstar.
Nothing else to say lol Falcon's pretty polyvalent, his bad stages are his opponent's good stages and vice versa.

I think I summed it up as much as I could.
Questions ?

CaptainPlatypus

Smash Cadet
Uair, definetely. It should be your worst enemy on and offstage.
Bair too, when spaced well Pit can't punish it (like, at all. But a bad spaced Bair can easily be Fsmash'd).
Falcon's jab game can also be annoying, Ftilt is fast and Uair has a lot of range.

Arrowwwwwwwzzzzzzzzz.
Just be aware that Falcon can close the distance really quicly due to his running speed and air speed. If he starts to perfect shield simply change the timing/rythm of your arrow flow.
Then in close quarters Fsmash, Utilt, jab and Dsmash should be your best friends.
Remember to stay safe because Falcon can outrange you with Ftilt and Utilt.

Yesz, blatant advantage. 65.35 at least.

I'd say offstage game. Don't try anything funny or you'll get your up B flub-knee'd and you'll die miserably. Scrooging can be dangerous because if Falcon reads you he can run to the other ledge and stage spike you with a Bair or stuff like that.

CP any stage where you can have the camping advantage, FD is the best, SV is OK too.
Avoid anti camping stages like Brinstar.
Nothing else to say lol Falcon's pretty polyvalent, his bad stages are his opponent's good stages and vice versa.

I think I summed it up as much as I could.
Questions ?
/Falcon discussion

Next character?... lol

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I posted this to Admiral Pit before. Feel free to make any changes or arguments against it if you don't agree.

Darky-Sama said:
Darky-Sama's input on Falcon vs Pit:

{Range and Priority} In terms of range and priority, Pit definantly holds the advantage. Where Falcon has a lack of projectiles, Pit has some of, if not, the best projectile shenanigans to promote a large control of the stage. Without a projectile game, Falcon is often pressured into a position where he's forced to approach. At close range, Pit once again holds a good advantage over Falcon's moveset. Between range, priority and the frames of which attacks come out, Pit has Falcon outranked almost completely.

{Weight and Power} Captain Falcon is one of the heavier characters in the game. He's an extremely high fastfaller with some of the best launch resistance properties around. Yet, unlike most of the heavy characters, Falcon isn't nearly as slow, making him a harder target to hit, as well as KO.

Falcon has two of the strongest KO potential moves in the game:
The Knee of Justice, which can often guarantee a KO on Pit fresh at 75-80% and a Falcon Punch which can KO at 65-70% fresh {or 55-60% if a Reverse Falcon Punch is used}. While both are considerably difficult to pull of, Falcon has the mobility to punish with a Knee accordingly if he's able to predict his opponent correctly. Other moves that have good KO potential are Falcon's down smash, forward smash, up tilt, down air and back air. All of which can KO a Pit around 95-100% fresh.

{Camping} Falcon is limited when it comes to camping against his opponents. Without a projectile, he can't really do much at all except hold a shield up against projectile based characters or air dodge. Surprisingly, he's not the worst character when it comes to camping though due to his ability to short hop air dodge -> fast fall -> shield -> jump out of shield -> air dodge -> repeat. Due to his amazing fastfall speed, he can land quick enough to maintain all of his air dodge frames without the risk of being punished.

{Speed} Speed, the main aspect that keeps Falcon's horrible priority in check. Being the second fastest character in the game, Falcon can easily approach an opponent, pull up a shield out of his dash and punish reactions with a shield grab. When a character uses an attack with a high cooldown time, Falcon can run toward an opponent and punish them with anything that time will grant him. He's a generally quick character on the ground and in the air. His fastfalling and auto-canceled aerials give him some of the best buffering abilities in the game.

{General Basics} One thing to keep in mind while playing against Captain Falcon is that you shouldn't underestimate his ability to punish. He might lack priority, but his speed provides him with the ability to punish even one mess up with a grab. Most Falcons tend to play completely offensive, which is perhaps the WORST thing they could possibly do in this match-up. Punishing an offensive Falcon really doesn't take much of an explaination, however, a defensive one could approach with a shield out of dash and often guarantee their chance to punish. Considering that's a defensive Falcon's best option, it's wise to look out for that if playing a considerably skillful and competitive Falcon. Pit's side+B is actually really good in this situation since it eats through Falcon's shielded approaches.

Falcon's aerial game is one of his best qualities. His attacks come out quick, have decent range and auto-cancel almost flawlessly, with the exception of Fair and Dair. Falcons will often try to pressure a Pit with their up airs and back airs, considering they're the safest spacing options he has avaliable.

On the ground, it's best to watch out for Falcon's smashes and up tilt considering they have loads of priority and range compared to the rest of his moveset.

{Gimping; Pit to Falcon} Pit's arrows are absolutely devastating to Falcon's recovery, considering it takes the Falcon Dive {up+b} about a second before Falcon even begins to make any vertical movement from his current recovery spot. Arrows can be spammed and curved around the stage to hit Falcon out of his recovery multiple times before he even gets close to the ledge. When Falcon is below the stage, that's definantly one of the best options against him. The main problem about gimping Falcon is that most characters lack a disjointed hitbox for their aerials. Any attack that comes within the Falcon Dive's range that ISN'T disjointed is often outprioritized by the Falcon Dive's grappling effect. Make sure to time aerials properly when attempting to gimp Falcon via aerials.

{Gimping; Falcon to Pit} Falcon has amazing gimping potential. Running off a stage, he can flub a knee -> rising back air -> up+B under the stage. Most characters on the roster are subjectable to it around 50%. Falcon's down air covers a lot of range, but majority of it's hitbox in this game causes more of a vertical knockback than a spike.

While Pit's recovering with his up+B, Falcon can easily gimp him with an aerial unless he goes around the outter boundaries of the stage, where Falcon would have a difficult time recovering himself. It's best to keep that in mind while playing against a Falcon offstage.

{Synopsis} Overall, Pit holds a great advantage over Falcon in this match-up. Patience and camping are essential, even though it's not very difficult to deny Falcon of his approaches, or even take advantage of his fastfalling properties at low percents for comboing at close range.

Final Destination is one of the main stages to counterpick against Falcon. The airspace and room to camp does wonders against Falcon in this match-up, PLUS the lack of platforms eliminates most of Falcon's force getup combos and pressure options.
Darky-Sama said:
Things to keep in mind about this match-up:

-Pit should NOT approach Falcon whatsoever.
-Pit can hurt Falcon badly with properly directed arrows offstage.
-Pit should never attempt to recover vertically while close to the stage.
-Stay out of the air as much as possible.

Although Falcon is a terrible character, his unique speed, fastfalling, auto-canceling and aerial control make him heavily underrated. In the hands of a player who isn't trying to show off the entire match and perform non-existing // not guaranteed combos, Falcon can actually prove to limit the play styles of most characters. Pit isn't much of an exception to this. Falcon can't do much at a distance, but he still holds an aerial advantage when Pit's above him, like he does against most characters.

The main thing about this match-up is to watch out for Falcon's unique ways of punishing. Since his dash often places him closer toward his target than he'd desire to be, some Falcons {including myself} will short hop and fastfall consistently to place themselves as close to their target as they need to be. From there, he can spam short hop, fastfall Bairs over and over {about two Bairs per second} until he hits something.

Utilt, Bair and Uair are the main things to watch out for when Falcon starts short hopping to approach.

Falcon can also dash toward Pit, pull up a shield out of his dash and shield grab to punish Pit's reactions. Since Falcon's shield out of dash makes him slide so close to the opponent, he's often placed within range to shield grab characters without any problem whatsoever. Which usually leads to Falcon trying to force Pit into the airspace above him so he can juggle him around the stage with aerials.
Note that it's in the format of Admiral Pit's guide. That's how he wanted the input information from me, so that's how I wrote it. The information is accurate though.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Falco isn't an easy matchup, but if Pit works hard its manageable.

Please explain
This matchup is 50:50. The lasers don't really make much of a difference because Pit has two reflectors. Also, our camp game is better because once Falco's lasers decay, they only do 1% while our arrows do 3% even decayed. That means we can trade hits and still be up ahead in percent.

The chaingrab isn't that scary. 50% will NOT win a match. It's also avoidable. Just camp the air or near the ledge and trade hits w/ arrows for lasers until Pit's percentage is around 40%.

Falco's "boxing" game is better than ours w/ his quick jabs, f-tilt and grab setups. We still have a fast jab and uptilt to combat it.

Both characters are pretty equal in relation to KO power. Falco has bair, smashes, and uptilt(@ high %). We have glide-attack, smashes, and bair.

Pit's recovery is better than Falcos, and if we force the Falco to recover low, he is easily gimpable. Falco's side-b can also be combated w/ arrows, glide-attack, and bair which can hit Falco out of his side-b.

So...
Camp/Longrange- Pit
Close quarter combat- Falco
KO- Equal
Recovery- Pit

Pit is better at camping and has a better recovery, but Falco is better upclose, and one has to get up-close eventually to KO the opponent which makes this matchup even.

Suyon

Smash Lord
Hmm....against Falco players Skye told me that it's even after the CG.
I feel like if you get Grabbed and CG it's in Falco's favor. If you do not get grabbed then it's even.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
It seems 45:55, Falco's favor in my opinion.

Although Pit limits his camping, Falco still has an amazing pressure game even without the blaster. He has a reflector of his own, so the camping potential isn't entirely in Pit's favor, but both characters are limited.

Pit has a much better recovery, but Falco somewhat forces Pit to go toward the ledge. If not, Pit can be gimped via blaster out of his up+B. When Pit goes toward the ledge, Falco has some 'decent' options of gimping. Falco's recovery is horrible on the other hand, so he can be gimped much easier than vice-versa. Close up, they both have great options, though I find the overall control to be in Falco's favor. Not by an entirely large margin.

I can see it being 50:50 though.

IrisKong

Smash Lord
Pit vrs falco is a 50-50 matchup.

Both characters have a chain grab
Both characters have a hard time killing
Both characters can camp

Falco can camp a little better (depending) but pit has reflectors to deter him from doing it to much. At the same time, falco also has a shine that deters pit.

If falco isnt out camping, he can close the gap very easy with illusion.

Falco has a sick jab that is incredibly annoying.
Pit has a much easier time gimping falco than falco does to pit.

its 50/50. Take him to Lylat of Brinstar.

(goes back into hiding)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hmm....against Falco players Skye told me that it's even after the CG.
I feel like if you get Grabbed and CG it's in Falco's favor. If you do not get grabbed then it's even.
pit is gay and you should feel bad for playing him. next time i'll put up 3$ and i'll take yer money, you'd better take mine too.

but uh i think the matchup is 55:45 in falco's favor, if only because pit has a hard time chasing falco's side b effectively and jab/ftilt are annoying for pit (even though i didn't think to abuse them)

Suyon

Smash Lord
pit is gay and you should feel bad for playing him. next time i'll put up 3$ and i'll take yer money, you'd better take mine too.

but uh i think the matchup is 55:45 in falco's favor, if only because pit has a hard time chasing falco's side b effectively and jab/ftilt are annoying for pit (even though i didn't think to abuse them)
You should feel bad losing to me then even more so when I beat you gain.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I guess I did miss a lot while I was doing other things, and glad that I could trust Darky to help out, so props to him for being like one of the rare non-biased Falcons around that I was able to talk about the matchup with.
I think I gave out some of my input about Falco, too in your format, but not mine, and I probably won't show it, my apologies. I just hope that we can progress better than we used to. Also, don't forget that eventually we'll have to do the Pit ditto matchup too. Even though many of us don't want to, it's still a matchup just like the other 30+, and missing any matchup, whether they be higher or lower tier, can be bad for us.

Wingless

Smash Cadet
This is going to sound dumb, but I always thought that pit dittos would be 50:50...because it's the same character...the better player will win. Anyway, I dunno. G&W seems like an important one to me. I see more people playing as him...and I can't find a real match-up discussion about him.
D :

fUddO

Smash Ace
Of course the matchup is 50-50, however, that doesn't tell you anything about how to play the matchup. That's what this thread is really about. In the end, numbers are numbers, and MU knowledge is what counts.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
since i like to approch mostly. i like to camp until ive goten 32% from the lazors than i go out and do my thang :)

Top Bottom