• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
Hi,
Anyone down for local 1v1 play in Williamsburg this weekend? PM me.
Used to play a lot back in college. Dusted off the GameCube recently and itching to play.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I will enjoy these events. Finally NYC has a place to play. Train is right near it and a hotel if D1 decides to do something regional. So good plus lots of places to park and eat :)

Abate

Smash Journeyman
Abate if you are around you know we must team for this and win this time. Apparently we suck, so now we gotta take everyone's money.
I'm actually thinking about going. My sister lives in new york and she said I could sleep at her place... it's a long *** drive but we'll see it would be amazing

Ace Shot

Smash Rookie
First tourney. Excited to finally find one within distance. Dragging a friend so that makes two. See you guys there.

Alukard

Smash Hero
yooo august 20th !? ... i'm sooo super hyped ... i get to goooooo yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss i thought it was going to be the 13th ... i dont think i can make anything on the 13th! ...

o man i'm hyped ... i hope a ton of people go ... so i can play everyone in ssf4AE mvc3 and MELEEEEEEEEEE

btw i'll take $1 MM's in melee and $1-$10 in mvc3 or ssf4AE ... also team MM's in all games can be organized as well ... sup B itches

LLDL

Smash Hero
That's not what they mean, they mean manually put the date in the title form, not just using the date / time form. If you look at the rom thread the date is shown twice.

Sometimes the date doesn't show up on this, and on cell phones also.

Max?

Smash Champion
TFS/FNNNA should be coming out to this. Hopefully I'm teaming with Abate or PC, and if not someone **** should team with me because we'll probably make $$$$$$$$$$$.

Yoshistar64

Smash Journeyman
Do sign-ups for this tournament end at 12? Cause I don't know when I'll be able to make it back to the NYC area next Saturday. Really really wanna go though.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
signups end whenever the to says so lol ive never been to sudden death so idk but no johns signups end whenever alu loses his voice

LLDL

Smash Hero
This was up for the 20th way before I saw the hall of gaming tourney date updated for the 20th, it's all good tho I feel for you guys, I hate when tourneys overlap.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
This was up for the 20th way before I saw the hall of gaming tourney date updated for the 20th, it's all good tho I feel for you guys, I hate when tourneys overlap.
This.

You all need coordinate better imo (I mean everyone not just one person) since we all know each other and know we plan tournies either monthly or bi-monthly.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you guys realize the last time this happened all the HOG attendees went to the NY tournament cause no one went to HOG right?

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
you guys realize the last time this happened all the HOG attendees went to the NY tournament cause no one went to HOG right?

Well excuse us for trying to run a local. And actually, last time it happened, it overlapped with this same tournament. HoG had a 40 man turnout.
Not trying to push blame any one direction, I really have no idea who would be responsible for this outside of the TO's, but all I'm saying is it sucks that we can't just get everybody at the same tournament, like last No Johns.

The Irish Mafia

nah it's cool tho
I mean, there's really no point in me *****ing, tbh. No one person is going to solve the problem, as there's been 3 different tournaments and 4 different TO's involved in this catastrophe. I just wanna make sure it doesn't happen again.

D1

LOL everyone already knows about this, on one posts on the boards anymore haha. It'll just be a big party once again as usual. See everyone this weekend woop woop!!!

Top Bottom