• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

LLDL

Smash Hero
They wouldn't happen to have a UMK3 machine there, would they?

fangs

Smash Rookie
also, what time will the tournament start? sorry i cant seem to find it written in the post :/

D1

Banned via Administration
Aight if we can get more heads to come thru we can possibly host a side MvC3 event as well. **** will be HYPE!

Spread the word to the kids!

D1

Bump! I've had requests from numerous smashers to push this back one week July 16th, would everyone be ok with that?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Eh, I would have came with Eggm but he'll be at Genesis. Have fun with this guys.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I'd prefer to keep it this weekend... it looked pretty hype.

Edit: Didn't they cancel hog on the 9th just so this can happen?

D1

Keeping it on the 9th! Alrighty now all the info is on the first post. Venue fee is 10, and Entry for Singles is 10 and teams is 5 per teammate. Also can ppl provide cubes+melee?

D1

Holy crap we got Maine coming through! So far we have 2 setups at the venue and 3 more thanks to Eggm, if anyone else can bring setups we'll greatly appreciate it. Also there's plenty of parking, and restaurants nearby as well! July 9th papa lets get it! Can anyone bring Wiis/Cubes as well? Along w/ copies of Melee?

Eggm

Smash Hero
D1 I think some people asked what time it starts. You should tell them. :p Also i'm only bringing 3 tv's not 3 setups. So people bring your cubes even if you don't think we will need them! I feel like this is getting pretty big too so bring tv's also.

D1

D1 I think some people asked what time it starts. You should tell them. :p Also i'm only bringing 3 tv's not 3 setups. So people bring your cubes even if you don't think we will need them! I feel like this is getting pretty big too so bring tv's also.

D1
Smash Master

Request Reminder for this Event 07-09-2011 12:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Region: Atlantic North
Game: Super Smash Bros. Melee

If you meant what time teams starts 2pm!

D1

Much <3 I'll have a laptop, Chain-Ace will have his recording setup, and if Prog makes it we have 3 recording setups. OMFG HYPE!

<3 Melee community.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Word. Prog unfortunately has work on Saturday, but hopefully he comes through anyway XD.

Max?

Smash Champion
if you u got 10 i'll give you the other 10
Thanks oneg, a few people have actually hit me up about throwing me money but I don't feel right taking it. Much love to the melee community for looking out for the kid tho (^.^)

D1

Maaax the tourney will be one level away from swag, and one step closer to fake without your presence!

Max?

Smash Champion
Lemme talk to the homies and figure out my situation. I wasn't planning to go to last No Johns and we all saw how that turned out.

Top Bottom