• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Subbing for possible MDVA attendance eventually haha
Probably not this next one though, only so many journeys to New York ... xD

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm trying to hit this up. Hopefully I can make it, no ride so far.

D1

Banned via Administration
There was a fox main @ No Johns that teamed w/ Jose Heero thats looking for a teammate as well! He goes by the name of Jacob! He's up for grabs! Also shoutout to Gunblade coming through the next event!

bolt.

Smash Ace
I think I'm going to this, so I'm looking for a teammate. Slox should we bring back the worst team in history of smash? /over exaggeration

Vino

Smash Cadet
This is like an hour away from my house, I'm definitely going to show up!

D1

Boston sounds hella hype! I hope you do have a good time if you do go papa!

D1

Don't like going to new york city but I'll consider coming, if I get a full car.
There should be some heads in NJ that need rides. Chain-Ace and maybe even Nandeezy. I think UltimaScout/No Cash might need rides too not too sure.

I do I do I do
<333 DoH! Good to hear homey, bring the MD/VA train w/ ya! One of the original best regions in Melee!

Btw, don't quote me on this but DA may be in attendance...

...*thunder strikes*

Alukard

Smash Hero
thank god its on 360 ... and can we put a set up on a CRT?! ... omfg that would be a wet dream LMAOOOOOO ... i'm sooo anti ps3 now LOL! also i'm not sure how i'm getting here yet but i am hyped !!!

D1

I'm itching to enter MvC3, but I won't. AHHHHHHH it kills me inside!

Btw this just in: DA Wes CONFIRMED to be entering this tourney!

Alukard

Smash Hero
***** you live in the bx no johns lol

:phone:
yea exactly ... when i get home i want to live

I'm itching to enter MvC3, but I won't. AHHHHHHH it kills me inside!

Btw this just in: DA Wes CONFIRMED to be entering this tourney!
Lol welcome ... to my realm!!

also LOLOLOL oh wes ... why are you putting yourself through this ... u left as a veteran ... now ur going to come back looking like jordan on the wizards :3

Max?

Smash Champion
yea exactly ... when i get home i want to live

Lol welcome ... to my realm!!

also LOLOLOL oh wes ... why are you putting yourself through this ... u left as a veteran ... now ur going to come back looking like jordan on the wizards :3
this post is immaculate.

D1

Aww its cool strawhats, always happy that you're a supporter even in your absence! This Saturday's gonna be hella HYPE!

Where da cubes/Wiis at?

Time to start a count! Oh yeah as far as TVs we're surprisingly good so no need for anyone to go through trouble lugging one with 'em. Also if you wanna enter MvC3 bring a stick unless you wanna pay the 2 dollar rental fee.

-bump-

Top Bottom