• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Gonna see if I can make this.......50/50 chance. I'm working a nite shift and bk is super deep $30 train then idk how to get there from grand central.

:phone:

crush

Smash Master
LOL i thought this was no johns september 3rd thread rofl disregard what i said meant to post that in no johns. if u go to no johns ill roy ditto you though darkoblivion

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
LOL i thought this was no johns september 3rd thread rofl disregard what i said meant to post that in no johns. if u go to no johns ill roy ditto you though darkoblivion
sorry, back in school by then. unless you're coming to rochester sometime in the future.

D1

Banned via Administration
Gonna see if I can make this.......50/50 chance. I'm working a nite shift and bk is super deep $30 train then idk how to get there from grand central.

From Grand Central take the 4/6 to Broadway Lafayette transfer to the D train For service to 9 Av (which is where you're getting off), take the D train to
New Utrecht Av-62 St and transfer to a 205 St-bound D.

D1

Oh btw a quick double check on who's bring tvs and cubes? I apologize for not checking sooner, I didn't have a chance to check the boards much this week.

D1

Half venue for bringing a cube and a tv! Here's the catch tho you have to stay till the event's over. A lot players tend to come and bring their stuff then cut out early when we need it for Semis and on...please at least wait till the event is over to dip. I'll make sure things don't run late either so you guys won't have any issues.

Also thanks alot guys, the venue has 5 TVs on hand. So if anyone wants to just bring a cube/Wii you're free to do so! I'll be bringing my Wii!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Someone better be recording this =p

Also D1, to ensure that they stay until singles is over, refund them 5 from the venue fee after the tournament is over rather than charging them half.

D1

I remember Vist telling me he was interested I'll hit him up to see if MD/VA is still interested.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
Can't wait to come tomorrow, lose early, then go straight to playing SF/MvC3 a majority of the day.

Max?

Smash Champion
My tfs ppl probably ***** every1 except jman and hax lol

Correct.

I only know top 5.

1. Jman/Hax (split, Jman won WF)
3. Niko
4. Avenged Sevenfake
5. Reno/G$

There were 24 entrants in singles, and probably close to 30 or so at the venue for Melee alone (and then of course a ton of people there for the arcade). Really great turnout, looking forward to a real results thread.

otg as usual probably got 9th.

Alukard

Smash Hero
see d1 ... i told u it would be fine ... i had a lot of fun! i'm sad that it wasn't such a big turnout ... but I got to play AE with some good people ^_^

D1

Upppdate and thanks for coming through homies. The next event is on the 24th of September!

Top Bottom