• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

October 19th Sudden Death XIV: Scio Logos (Prog's return!) - October 19th, 2013 - Bklyn, NY

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo Zhu, who is your ride to this? Neither Abate nor Pyro is going I believe.

Max?

Smash Champion
What if I can convince PC to come out? Would KDJ come then?

Also, if I come *****s should help me out (^.^)

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
the only time we see him is at mass madness, which is located literally 2 seconds away from his house
afterward he returns to his realm of darkness, leaving no notice when he will return to wreck us again
like, seriously, boston isn't even confirmed yet, so let's all keep our belts on for the time being

Abate

Smash Journeyman
I'm so close to saying **** it and going to this. Zhu needs a ride and I need a play smash. Do you know what time they kick us out? getting back early enough is a deciding factor. (also otg team? Team we-say-we-wont-go-and-we-show-up-anyway)

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'm so close to saying **** it and going to this. Zhu needs a ride and I need a play smash. Do you know what time they kick us out? getting back early enough is a deciding factor. (also otg team? Team we-say-we-wont-go-and-we-show-up-anyway)
Do it nao gohan!

Max?

Smash Champion
Abate if we both end up going I'm 100% down to team. DRUNKEN MARIO BROS.

I'm bringing whisky.

Also, what's the word on animals at the venue? I'm responsible for Nala for another few days and I would hate to leave her in my house for most likely 8 or 9 hours+ alone. You know how immaculate she is D1, any leeway here?

S l o X

Smash Champion
oh word? brooklyn?

the legends of nala? whisky? potheads?

oh yea and that one game, melee. i think i'm here.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo D1 is there a list of arcade machines anywhere. Any old school fighters like street fighter alpha 3, ultimate mortal kombat 3 etc?

Max?

Smash Champion
My dog is waaaaaay too awesome. If she comes through, no one is going to want to play Melee.

Unless Shine Mike is around, then I'm gonna kick his *** irl.

Eggm

Smash Hero
That sounds fantastic.

:phone:

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, what day isn't scattered thunderstorms in tristate during summer? :p That's been the forecast for like 2 weeks here in central jersey. Its going to be hot as balls the rain will help. ;)

Max?

Smash Champion
It's probably rained at least somewhat every day this summer, even if it's only for a little bit. NO JOHNS.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Exactly.. in fact while I typed my last post it rained for like 15 minutes, then it was sunny again. If we were gonna worry about scattered T storms we'd never get any tournies hosted ever... lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
Ah I see. Still, I'm hyped for this. I might play with fox a lot at this.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
i'm going to see if i can move my plans to sunday. it should work out but we'll see. going into the city is a major pain in the ***.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Unfortunately, I can only play from 12PM-2:30PM. I will be cash clashing a lot since I can't enter. These money matches include dollar duels with your secondaries. Bring ur determination, ur "A" game, and success will follow.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, I can only play from 12PM-2:30PM. I will be cash clashing a lot since I can't enter. These money matches include dollar duels with your secondaries. Bring ur determination, ur "A" game, and success will follow.
My Marht, Sheki, Fox, Faclon, Peach vs u!

Person who wins the most sets gets a dollar.

Eggm

Smash Hero
i'm going to see if i can move my plans to sunday. it should work out but we'll see. going into the city is a major pain in the ***.
Do it!! And yeah I agree, but brooklyn is much much easier (only reason i'm going lol)

I'd like to try with my falco at some point. :)

D1

Banned via Administration
Brooklyn is definitely easy as balls to come to. Also I'm sry the venue owner is not down for pets sadly : /. His rules not mine -_-. Also just to get a head count on how many cubes are gonna be there can ppl tell me if they're bringin cubes+Melee? Gmoney and Nando are bringin another TV so thats pushing us to 7 confirmed TVs, and the venue owner I asked for 3 more of his own so we should be at a solid *** 10 :D. That should help make everything run quickly and efficiently!

Also don't be afraid to call me since I don't get to check the boards often.

646-247-8609

Also Chain-Ace there's a music game there I believe its called In The Groove.

Thanks Blaine for helpin out w/ the response btw bro!

LLDL

Smash Hero
This is lookin pretty good

chain-ace
Eggm
StriCNYN3
a nub
Zhu
abate
otg
pyro
d1
strawhats
smashjin
vanz
X Japan
r3n0
fangs
NewJerusalem
Rilout
Nando
g$
Rev0
SOLAR
C4
Ryan K
Irish Mafia
Dirtydeeds
harriettheguy

no ****in' way is there in the groove. :joyful: My ddr skills are immaculate.
mm ?

Max?

Smash Champion
lol I have no idea. I gotta figure out my gameplan for the weekend. If I'm there you know we must team. I have your number so once when I know for sure I'll text you.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Next time man. D1 are you gonna be commentating the finals? My last tourney vids have just been the crowd and game sound. People gotta step up to the mic.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Nahh I won' be making it in time for this.

If there was a tournament on the 29th, that'd be a completely different story

:teemo:
DAMMIT I feel like I'm never gonna see you again =/ =/ lamesauce.

I'm not a fan of ITG it's still fun though just prefer regular ol' DDR.

Top Bottom