• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
One of the things that I expect to see solved in this remake, is the stupid fact of being able to roll between Ganon's legs in the final battle.

Man!, when I discovered it, nevermore I could see Ganon as a powerful being.

Other thing about this fight is the rubbles that the beast can break, grant TOO MANY THINGS to you.

Come on Aunoma!!!! Is the game so difficult for you?

Another thing to near this fights, it would be good that the vases were eliminating that are in Ganondorf's tower to the moment to fight with.

It is ridiculous the exesiva helps that the game gives you, or, you have as 15 hearts, 3 bottles, each one with fairies, and more above, at the back of the room, there are vases full of magic and arrows. Ah! And hearts for heaps.

have help in a fight isnt a thing than bothers me, but, you know, i gues, you always go to a first fight with all your bottles with the best potion, and that is som many hearts.

i hope see eliminate all these "jars" in the bosses rooms
Just don't break them or pick the stuff up. Little kids play these games too you know. It's not a bad thing to throw extra help for people who aren't good at the games

§leepy God

Smash Master
I'm really glad they added Boss Rush mode. Makes me wonder how much heath you will have in that mode, three hearts with no recovery would be kind of harsh. >.<

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I'm guessing Boss Mode will be unlocked after beating the game, so you'll probably have the same amount of heart containers and items as you did when you beat the game.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
One of the things that I expect to see solved in this remake, is the stupid fact of being able to roll between Ganon's legs in the final battle.

Man!, when I discovered it, nevermore I could see Ganon as a powerful being.

Other thing about this fight is the rubbles that the beast can break, grant TOO MANY THINGS to you.

Come on Aunoma!!!! Is the game so difficult for you?

Another thing to near this fights, it would be good that the vases were eliminating that are in Ganondorf's tower to the moment to fight with.

It is ridiculous the exesiva helps that the game gives you, or, you have as 15 hearts, 3 bottles, each one with fairies, and more above, at the back of the room, there are vases full of magic and arrows. Ah! And hearts for heaps.

have help in a fight isnt a thing than bothers me, but, you know, i gues, you always go to a first fight with all your bottles with the best potion, and that is som many hearts.

i hope see eliminate all these "jars" in the bosses rooms
You know, I think this is part of the reason the Master Quest mode was added. You want a more challenging game? They've got one for you.

IYM!

Smash Lord
this &quot;!&quot; is part of my nick (Chile)
You know, I think this is part of the reason the Master Quest mode was added. You want a more challenging game? They've got one for you.
I hope so man ;)

Never in my entire life, and had to use more than one bottle in a boss fight.

1)The challenges arent great, and the Bosses and minions help you more than they harm you

2) The Bosses do not damage very much and has a low HP, is like, you have 15, and the boss only have 7. with a hit, you do him 2 hearts of damage and he only do half heart of damage to you

3) Always that the Boss has small monsters that protect him, as Odolwa's insects for example, these give you hearts when you exterminate them, it is like, they do only half heart of hurt to you, and on having killed them give you 3.

4)In the battlefield there are jars or plants that provide weapon to you

5) Beside possessing your 12 or 15 or 18 or 20 hearts, you have 4 bottles extras with potions, which gives you a total of 48 or 60 or 72 or 80 hearts. 80 hearts!!!!

And for if it was small, returning to the point one, the boss do not do any more than 3 hearts of hurt, it is more, if we are lucky they do 3.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
It's a shame you can't get into the older games IYM! Ocarina of Time started the whole "really easy" trend that Zelda is all about nowadays. You want a challenge? Play the NES games!

LttP isn't that difficult but compared to the 3D ones it certainly is.

Gatlin

I agree, I know the original Legend of Zelda on the NES was terribly hard as a kid. I don't know if it still would be, but I would imagine so lol.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
They definitely are. I'll never be able to play LoZ or LoZ II without getting really frustrated.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I agree, I know the original Legend of Zelda on the NES was terribly hard as a kid. I don't know if it still would be, but I would imagine so lol.
It still is. The 2nd Quest especially.

Zelda 2 is still the most combat oriented game out of them all. It is almost harder than the first game. It can be unforgiving at times but I find it very engaging once you get used to it. I'm not speaking just from nostalgia here, the first time I played Zelda 2 was a year and a half ago.

Matt07

Smash Master
It's a shame you can't get into the older games IYM! Ocarina of Time started the whole "really easy" trend that Zelda is all about nowadays. You want a challenge? Play the NES games!

LttP isn't that difficult but compared to the 3D ones it certainly is.
Hahah this. The first Zelda kicked my *** so bad.

IYM!

Smash Lord
i just cant start a 2D Zelda, my first Zelda was OoT, so, i am more confortable and acomodate in a 3D one.

the no Ztargeting Challenge wasnt enough to make the OoT hard, is just diferent ( i have to go to the bottom of the well now).

but why a 3D Zelda cant be dificult?, i thing the asnwer is Aunoma, his first work was in OoT, and since tha happened, he is the right hand of Miyamoto, see the conection?, even the new 2D looking are easy, Minish cap, four sword, phantom hourglas and spirit tracks, these lasdt 2 arent in 2D, but the style is the same, so you get my point.

changing the topic a little...

How many cost the Nintendo 3DS in your area?
here in chile cost $175.000 pesos (this is like 350 dollars), and that without count the OoT3DS. :c

IYM!

Smash Lord
Man!!!, that is a great diference!!!, that is $125.000 pesos

i went to a Mall or multystore or Shoping center or Comercial center or whatever you call it, to ask for the prize of the 3DS.

next time i am gonna ask in a Game store, there, the games are cheaper.

Gatlin

The place I got my 3DS (Gamestop) had a deal going on where you could trade in your old DS and (depending on the version) you would get a certain discount. Got 50 dollars off trading in my DS Lite and such.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The place I got my 3DS (Gamestop) had a deal going on where you could trade in your old DS and (depending on the version) you would get a certain discount. Got 50 dollars off trading in my DS Lite and such.
Likewise. Paying $200 was totally worth the trade-in. At first I gauged how much I felt attached to the DS Lite in regards to whether or not I wanted to keep it, and while I used it a ton over the past several years, I just didn't need it. Really what convinced me to trade it in was the aged interface. I wanted to hold on to it for sentimentality's sake, but $50.

Gatlin

Yeah that's correct.
Here was the advertisement for it,

Gatlin

Don't worry, that's obviously just the off-screen $25 one. :awesome:

teva

Smash Cadet
I may have to buy a DS specifically for this game. I miss the old school Zelda and with some new graphics? Hellz yeah.

Anyone know if they are adding anything to the game at all? Any more skultula's or side quests? It'd be interesting if they did and didnt screw it up

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I hope you guys pre-ordered.

Kotaku said:
When the DS’s The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks showed up in bargain bins four months after release, for less than the price of lunch at McDonald’s, it was rather embarrassing for Nintendo. rumour has it the 3DS’ Ocarina of Time will get a small shipment to avoid such a fate.

The comes from Sinobi blog, for whom Andriasang vouches as a good source on retail info, and it sounds plausible. rumour has it Nintendo is not allowing retailers to place orders for the game and allotments will be small, regardless of retailer size.

The small shipment may also be due to unannounced-yet-inevitable plans for a 3DS/Ocarina bundle, as plenty of buyers are waiting on that game’s June release date to go ahead and pick up the new device. Either way, for those who want to be assured of picking the game up on release day, a preorder is the way to go.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Just reserved my copy. If a special OoT 3DS bundle comes out, I'll have a good friend of mine (who isn't a Zelda fan) get it so we can trade 3DSs.

Gatlin

Lol, I never even thought of the possibility of a Zelda-3DS bundle coming out, that's too bad. :urg:

Top Bottom