• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I missed your post Gatlin sorry. =P

I have to sit and work CPUs a lot so my eyes get tired of staring at screens from time the time. It is pretty much how my eyes get adjusted to the 3D. I just take breaks ever now and then to let my eyes relax from staring at the screen.

:phone:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
And yet Ocarina of Time predated the Half-Blood Prince by 7 years.

Guys, do you think the Legend of Zelda will truly stand the test of time and be remembered for decades, if not centuries? I think there are a few contemporary stories that will never be forgotten and Star Wars probably tops the list. Surely Ocarina of Time won't be remembered, but "The Legend of Zelda" may. It'd be a sort of summary of the entire series versus any single story. Kind of like how the Arthurian Legend was told in many different ways throughout the land.
The LoZ series will be remembered.And being that OoT is the best game in one of the best gaming series ever,It should be remembered.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Will it be remembered culturally though? A hundred years from now, will it be around? A hundred years ago, one of the most popular fantasy stories (in America) was the Wizard of Oz, and that's still around.

Life

Smash Hero
Weird, I was at a concert a few days ago and they played Raiders March and I'm like "it's weird how this generation's kids aren't going to recognize this now-iconic music"...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I died on Bongo Bongo because I couldn't see him, I thought I had the eye of truth on, LOL.

First time dying on Bongo Bongo and first time I fought him in 2 years

Edit: They fixed the bottle glitch!!! Dangit, now I have to lug around biggoron's receipt

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Hmm, hmm, I am definitely stuck in the Forest Temple on MQ. I apparently need to move these Time Blocks, but I cannot get this one to do anything else other than go up higher, or down lower; which doesn't help me at all (to my knowledge). I really don't want to be noob and look up a guide, but I may have to :rolleyes: MQ has definitely been really awesome though, a lot more puzzling than I thought it would be.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Hmm, hmm, I am definitely stuck in the Forest Temple on MQ. I apparently need to move these Time Blocks, but I cannot get this one to do anything else other than go up higher, or down lower; which doesn't help me at all (to my knowledge). I really don't want to be noob and look up a guide, but I may have to :rolleyes: MQ has definitely been really awesome though, a lot more puzzling than I thought it would be.
I was stuck in this room for a couple weeks, lol.

Go over to the well and look inside it.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Haha wow, that seems so obvious now :rolleyes:
Forest Temple done :bee:

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I think the main reason Master Quest is so puzzling for me at points is because it specifically plays on your expectations of the old game. I didn't even think to look at the well because I am so used to the original game where there's nothing of interest in there until you drain it from somewhere else. So instead I sat there playing Song of Time over and over trying to figure out why it was moving random blocks that didn't help me at all.

DAMMIT! I missed my 10,000 post!

Spire

III
BRoomer
In my playthrough of MQ, I beat the Water Temple first, so I donned the Zora Tunic and Iron Boots to explore the well.

GibbytheCreator

Smash Cadet
i like how they remade this game i spend most of my childhood playing this on my bros n64 hahaha. i got this the first day it came out but it hurt my eyes a lot lololol

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i'm playing MQ for the first time ever...

the run thru of OOT was the first time i've ever played through it without sharing a file with anyone, so naturally i ****ed up the order of dungeons: ice cavern -> forest temple -> bottom of the well -> most of gerudo's fortress -> fire temple -> 1 more room in gerudos fortress to get ice arrow -> water temple (STILL MAD I CANT FREEZE ANYTHING) -> spirit temple -> shadow temple

shoulda done fire then forest just to gloat about **** no one cares about

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Who else noticed that unlike the 64 version, Saria Song doesn't lead you in the right direction for the Lost Woods as adult Link in the 3DS version? I found that a little annoying couldn't remember where to go after Mido. lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
I never used that before, always just remembered where to go after the first time.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Who else noticed that unlike the 64 version, Saria Song doesn't lead you in the right direction for the Lost Woods as adult Link in the 3DS version? I found that a little annoying couldn't remember where to go after Mido. lol
Uh, it's actually exactly like the N64 version.

Saria's Song only helps you through the Lost Wood tunnels the first time, as you are going to meet Saria. When you're an adult, the song plays the same volume no matter where you are so you are forced to remember the path you took as a child. It's always been like that.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Uh, it's actually exactly like the N64 version.

Saria's Song only helps you through the Lost Wood tunnels the first time, as you are going to meet Saria. When you're an adult, the song plays the same volume no matter where you are so you are forced to remember the path you took as a child. It's always been like that.
Really? I could have sworn that Saria helped you through both times =\ Got it anyways.
I'm probably the only person here left who hasn't gone through the 3ds version at least once. lol

Top Bottom