• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

LLDL

Smash Hero
Actually it's always been kind of obvious. It's a gold ring around his arm right after he gives it to you lol.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I wasn't too impressed with Ganondorf either. Still, it's Ocarina of Time for DS. People, Including me, have wanted this for the ORIGINAL DS, so I'm happy with whatever they dish out.
Yeah, I agree with this. Dreamed of playing OoT and such on long car rides for a long time, gonna make them so much more easy to manage.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
Just making sure I'm not alone on this, but nobody here will use the built in speakers when playing right? You gotta use some good quality headphones to get the full experience!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Of course, the music and sound are too good not to be heard in entirety.

On a side note, I hope they bring back the V1 fire temple music and the original mirror shield and moon insignias. I'm pretty sure that it they will be more tolerant with some random angry religious groups lol.

Spire

III
BRoomer
New Master Quest and... what is this?

So Ocarina of Time 3D is going to have a completely new Master Quest.

Nintendo said:
Master Quest mode will see some surprising changes to the game. Puzzles will have to be thought about and solved in new ways from the main Story mode, whilst items and enemies will be found in different locations. The land of Hyrule has also been reversed as locations are mirrored – so what would ordinarily have been on the right now appears on the left and vice versa. Enemies will also prove more difficult to beat, and as such the greater complexity involved in this new Master Quest will test the gameplay abilities of even the most seasoned fans and prove a new experience for all.
And *drumroll*

Nintendo said:
The new Boss Challenge mode acts as an extra treat for those players who reach a certain point within the game. It will provide players with the opportunity to face any of the previous Bosses they have defeated once again, or, the option to face and confront them one-by-one, all in a continuous battle.
They put in a boss challenge mode. They put in a boss challenge mode. THEY PUT IN A BOSS CHALLENGE MODE!

http://zelda-temple.net/zelda-news/ocarina-of-time-3d-to-have-boss-rush-mode-helpful-videos-and-new-master-quest?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ocarina-of-time-3d-to-have-boss-rush-mode-helpful-videos-and-new-master-quest

Edit: lol seems I'm late to the party

Gatlin

That's okay, it is always fun to hear "they are adding a boss-mode to OoT" twice. :bee:

rhan

Smash Hero
Omg..

Must get for new Master Quest...

Must... beat it.. 1 week before I ship off to boot camp.. @_@

IYM!

Smash Lord
i was thinking in not buy a 3DS, i mean. i know than is a remake of OoT, but i have in my PC the both games than this remake will include, OoT and OoTMQ.

BUT, after read this

They put in a boss challenge mode. They put in a boss challenge mode. THEY PUT IN A BOSS CHALLENGE MODE!
Edit: lol seems I'm late to the party
Man!!!! now i have to start to colect money to buy one!

Cut grass and breake jars!!! we need rupees for this awesome game

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Aside from mirroring, the MQ isn't different. Enemies are just stronger, apparently.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Mirrored Master Quest with stronger enemies sounds hard as hell.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ The excitement<3. I wish they'd release a LE 3DS for Zelda though.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Apparently you can still infinite sword glitch
is this true
what about hover & superslide

IYM!

Smash Lord
this &quot;!&quot; is part of my nick (Chile)
It was playing OoT when I asked a couple of things myself in my mind:

1) The voices of adult Link and Link child, will they be interpreted by the same original actors?

If the answere is No, that would be realy a shame. I would not like to listen to TP Link's voice as adult Link and WW Link's voice as that of Link child. Dont get me wrong, these voices are good, but would be the same

If the response to my first question is yes. They will use the same voices already recorded in the original game, or will record again?

2) the Ganondrof blood, it gonna be red or green?

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Some new screenshots were revealed at ZU yesterday, and they're absolutely gorgeous. It seems that as more and more images are unveiled it becomes easier to see how Nintendo originally imagined the kingdom of Hyrule. IMO the rich and intensified colors really complement Zelda's epic, fantastical atmosphere.

EDIT: I found even more screens!

And Nintendo also released this piece of artwork, which is featured in the European box art.

Gatlin

Awesome pics :bee:
The market and Temple of Time are fantastic

LLDL

Smash Hero
The voice actors are the same, don't worry =)

Lol I'm going to bump this in my car on my way to buy this game

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
LOL. I wasn't expecting that song.

If I were you, I'd have an MP3 player connected to a speaker and have that song play as you go in the store to purchase it.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Grezzo is developing thus game. Ninty is simply overseeing.

Many say that's so so that they can work on Project Café.

:phone:

Spire

III
BRoomer
Hoping for new questions and maybe a secret dungeon like they did for Link's Awakening but ah who knows...
Honestly, I think there may be a bonus dungeon in the game. MQ and Boss Rush are the extra features announced so far. I think they're saving a few secret features for launch.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Honestly, I think there may be a bonus dungeon in the game. MQ and Boss Rush are the extra features announced so far. I think they're saving a few secret features for launch.
I hope so. The more screenshots I see of this game the less I am excited about it. I know it's quite shallow, but I don't think the graphics are where they should be. Some things have been improved but other things have not been, and from the screenshots the graphics look all weird and inconsistent to me (which is not what I'd expect of a Zelda game on the 3DS, which is a very powerful handheld)

However, I did feel similar about TP and ended up liking its graphics in the end. I guess we'll just wait and see.

I just hope there is some secret, because even though I love OOT, I've played through it several times. No matter what happens I will still be happy that they finally brought a 3D Zelda game to a handheld, though, and I hope they keep it up.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
That's good. I can use more things to do. I loved OoT for the 64 but wanted it to be longer. I guess I can say I'm keeping my fingers crossed. XD

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
OoT was originally going to launch for the Nintendo 64DD with a bunch of new content due to the 64DD being more powerful than the 64 alone. Nintendo saw how the 64DD failed and made it for the 64 with a lot of the originally planned content scrapped. Hopefully we might see some of this content come back?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
A versus mode would be pretty cool.

Up to 4 players, in certain maps/areas. You can use bombs, arrows, whatever. It'd be pretty cool to see.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
OoT was originally going to launch for the Nintendo 64DD with a bunch of new content due to the 64DD being more powerful than the 64 alone. Nintendo saw how the 64DD failed and made it for the 64 with a lot of the originally planned content scrapped. Hopefully we might see some of this content come back?
UNICORN FOUNTAIN *****

Even though it's probably not happening

Spire

III
BRoomer
I sincerely hope they don't remake the cut content from OoT without COMPLETELY redesigning it aesthetically and conceptually. We know that there was not originally a Forest Temple, rather a Wind Temple hence:

Though that is not the only piece of evidence. There was also a Sky Temple which possibly became Ganon's Tower. I would love to see their contemporary take on Wind and Sky Temples, though conceptually those could be one in the same.

IYM!

Smash Lord
Yes! i totaly forgot that. I read about 64 DD time behind, and as the OoT it would be one of the games thrown with this system.

But as the accessory it did not sell well, they had to accommodate the game to the normal N64.
Which meant to eliminate very much contained: Music, history, characters, places, Dungeons... YES, DUNGEONS

UNICORN FOUNTAIN *****

Even though it's probably not happening
even if this sound strange, the unicorn fountain was a place with important relevance in OoT, maybe in this new remake, this place will appear, but with another funtion

I sincerely hope they don't remake the cut content from OoT without COMPLETELY redesigning it aesthetically and conceptually. We know that there was not originally a Forest Temple, rather a Wind Temple hence:

Though that is not the only piece of evidence. There was also a Sky Temple which possibly became Ganon's Tower. I would love to see their contemporary take on Wind and Sky Temples, though conceptually those could be one in the same.
No, i dont think so, OoT was made with 5 dungeons, and this remake will be the same, maybe, in the new MQ mode, nintendo gonna include the originals ideas, to make the game harder to beat

IYM!

Smash Lord
One of the things that I expect to see solved in this remake, is the stupid fact of being able to roll between Ganon's legs in the final battle.

Man!, when I discovered it, nevermore I could see Ganon as a powerful being.

Other thing about this fight is the rubbles that the beast can break, grant TOO MANY THINGS to you.

Come on Aunoma!!!! Is the game so difficult for you?

Another thing to near this fights, it would be good that the vases were eliminating that are in Ganondorf's tower to the moment to fight with.

It is ridiculous the exesiva helps that the game gives you, or, you have as 15 hearts, 3 bottles, each one with fairies, and more above, at the back of the room, there are vases full of magic and arrows. Ah! And hearts for heaps.

have help in a fight isnt a thing than bothers me, but, you know, i gues, you always go to a first fight with all your bottles with the best potion, and that is som many hearts.

i hope see eliminate all these "jars" in the bosses rooms

Top Bottom