• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC - Poly Brawl 4 - March 6th! - LIVESTREAM IS UP

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
lol, zen, don't listen to random stream monsters making us seem worse than we are.

first of all, dmbrandon and i were very pissed about anti and ADHD being in the bracket in the first place. as you all know, that's something that should NEVER even be CONSIDERED by a TO. holding a spot for a partner who is arriving several hours later? gtfo
the TO made a big mistake by doing it. i dunno why he did, but i guess he didn't realize how serious that is.
dmbrandon and i were not the only ones complaining. SEVERAL TEAMS complained WITH US all day. so don't pull that ****, anti. we didn't o in saying "we're gonna win and if we lose we can just complain".

before you guys even got knocked into losers, brandon said "if we end up playing anti and ADHD in losers, i'm going to be PISSED. it's NOT happening"
so, we went up to the TO about 7 times about the situation, trying to make him see that you shouldn't have been in. he eventually made us just play it out, though. the entire time, brandon was off because he was so pissed about just having to play you guys when it shouldn't have been this way. it wasn't even just about US losing. you beat several teams that ADHD and pierce wouldn't have beaten. look at it this way people, ADHD and pierce got 2-0ed by will and rookie in winners. then in losers, ADHD and ANTI BEAT rookie and will. what the ****?! that's BS and all of you should understand that.
i think diem had a right to be as pissed as he was. we were basically going to be cheated out of $65~.

anti- sorry about not shaking your hand. i was about to but saw diem with a REALLY angry face on and went to go help him out as soon as i heard his controller slam. that was disrespectful even considering the circumstances, i apologize for that.
i believe being banana locked from 70-120 to TECHING an f smash to taunt, roll, d smash kill diddy then win the 1v1 against you while being down about %50 is worthy of saying "eat a ****!" to a team that we were very aggravated we had to play.

anyways, results!
1st Shadow
1st Atomsk
3rd ADHD
4th zucco
5th Teevee
5th Nairo

ICEing

Smash Cadet
WARNING : This post includes major rage.

Ok so im home from this ****ty *** ****ing tournament, let me tell you why it was ****ty.

ADHD and i were originally supposed to team, But when the morning came i overslept by a little bit, so i made the post above (2posts) saying hold our doubles match. So i rushed to the tournament and arrived at about 1:10PM i go to the brackets and find out that Pierce took my spot until i came. So DMT called me over and told me how i cannot play in winners bracket because that wouldn't be fair after a little exchange of words i understood that he was right so i took a seat.

Then Pierce and ADHD lost to Will and Rookie in winners semis, so i took over from losers bracket. ADHD and i had to play Blackanese and TeeVee in losers quarters (won 2-0) then we played Atomsk and Zucco in losers semis (won 2-0) then had to play Will and Rookie in losers finals (won 3-0)

NOW this is where it gets interesting. ADHD and Anti coming from losers 3-0 Dmbrandon and Shadow set 1 in GF's. Then in set 2 we won 3-2 against them, making dmbrandon rage the **** out throwing his controller and screaming like a 3 year old boy.

After about 30 minutes dmbrandon goes to DMT saying how i shouldn't of have been in the tournament at all. So DMT sucks his **** and does NOT give ADHD and I our doubles money for first place and makes Pierce and ADHD play out from losers semis.

SHOUTOUTS

ADHD - Good **** teaming with me and proving that Shadow and Dmbradon are overrated.

Pierce - Thanks for holding that spot for me and i wish you and ADHD luck in losers quarters.

Shadow - lol @ how you said "HOW DOES THAT **** TASTE" after barely beating us game 4 in set 2 then getting 3 stocked game 5. What makes it even better is that after i put my hand out and said good games you stormed off like a kid, i respect that...

Dmbrandon - Good **** *****ing after losing GF's. You played it out because you thought you can beat ADHD and I then after you lost you fling your controller then go on a tantrum, i guess what they say is true. Brawl is srs bizness.

Atomsk - Good **** for interrupting my interview and complaining FOR dm and shadow, we already beat you in losers bro, dont cry for them.

DMT - Your a ******* for telling me that i can play out the rest of the tournament in losers, THEN GOING BACK ON YOUR WORD, and making ADHD and Pierce play it out from quarters, WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN SAY THAT if you listen to dm and shadows *****ing, **** your tournament.

/end :)
Dm was funny his rage was too good xD

Wister_Mame_and_Gatch

Smash Cadet
lmao. I love how you mention it since last time we HAD a projector.

i'm assuming you went to PB3 then, if you didnt, **** was awesome. we couldnt get it this time unfortunately, and we were a bit short on tvs, but dmt stepped up on streamlining the matches and we got crap done.

edit: ninjad?
This is the first Brawl community related event I attended. First ever.

Ever.

EVER.

:|

Fun Fact: I asked DMT about drama early on in the tournament. He said there hasn't been any. I can't wait to put up that video. It's funny considering how all this happened afterwards.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
thanks to kacey and shippo for keeping an eye on the livestream the whole tourney, I felt that that aspect of the tourney ran alot smoother due to their help.
Kacey? Dubyateeeff.

I see how it is, mister HelpR. I'ma go cry in a corner now. D:

Congrats to the winners! Too bad it had to move to the dorms for the finals.
Hopefully we can all leave what has been done as done and look forward to future tournies! <3

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Yo pretty fun day tired as ***.

On the Whole Anti subbing in situation, real talk it wasn't Anti's fault to begin with. The whole subbing in BS shouldn't have been allowed from the start and the teams should've just been ADHD and pierce till the end.

Me and other people (including diem) complained about this waaay before Anti even took pierces spot in losers, but they didnt give a ***. I guess not until diem and shadow lost and diem took it to the next level. I'm not gonna lie it is stupid making it all the way to GF and winning then finding out the shiz didn't count but like I said it was the TO's fault to begin with and Anti's fault for waking up late.

Real talk though. I'm sure if it wasn't ADHD + Anti but it was just some scrubs with the same situation, no one would give a *** (including myself) lmfaooo.

I'm also not sure what would've happened if Diem + Shadow would've defeated Anti+ Adhd. Like would it just been played off? Since diem wouldn't have gotten as angry.

Wister_Mame_and_Gatch

Smash Cadet
Real talk though. I'm sure if it wasn't ADHD + Anti but it was just some scrubs with the same situation, no one would give a *** (including myself) lmfaooo.

I'm also not sure what would've happened if Diem + Shadow would've defeated Anti+ Adhd. Like would it just been played off? Since diem wouldn't have gotten as angry.
That's the question of the night. What would've happened?

What would've happened if I came in with my brother and won? Actually, I think it would've been more enraging, seeing as two nobodies come in and dethrone known players. Would've been some ultra conspiracy or something.

Also, what would've happened if they won instead? Would they walk away satisfied, disregarding all the other teams who (apparently) also had a problem with anti coming in because they got the money in their pocket? Would the finals still be reworked and more loldrama would ensue?

Edit: I didn't know Smash Boards goes to bed at 2, lol.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
At the same time, if it happens all the way to grand finals then you shouldn't go back and force the original team to play out all their sets again.
the anti arguement shouldnt continue. this post shows who is to blame if anyone. the TO made a bad call by saying anti could play then saying wait play it again with pierce. that was stupid.

Shouts: i might be back in the smash community still thinking.

kings- we'll play some time since you live like 30min away.
knight - gg on the mm. you shoulda went all mk i have little to no experience against him.
hippiedude - gg's ur a cool guy.
ninjalink - keep teaching me. your probably the best person to teach smash in nyc if not the US.
wes - watta guy. didnt even play one of his old antagonists.
rockin - still goes to tourneys lol.
blackie - ima start going with you to tourneys. if they are far help me get rides with you.
icon - good match. your definitely mad good i dont know why you did bad in tourney.
pierce - you live 15 min away. tell me when you can have me over.
anti - scrub why did you leave before i got there. play me ill take your title.

IRL RAGEQUIT LOL

Smash Rookie
REAL TALK TIME:

Before doubles started, pierce said he was teaming with ADHD. Personally I didn't give a ****: ADHD is free in teams. Quote me a thousand times. F-R-E-E.

The FACT is, when ADHD told me he's teaming with Anti, I went up to DMT and said, and I quote:

Diem- ADHD is teaming with anti? Anti isn't here. My car is a in a ghetto *** parking garage on a timer, so I would like to get the **** out of here asap. So, I'm calling the timer on Anti. 6 minutes, then loser's, no johns
DMT- (On the Mic) ADHD and Anti to station 7 vs _______
Diem- Dude, Anti isn't here. Lemme ask ADHD

Diem- Are you teaming with Anti or Pierce?
ADHD- idk where Anti is, so if he makes it by round 1, ill team with him, otherwsie I'll team with pierce.
(pierce agrees)

I walk to this to DMT, and everything is squared. No one, no where, EVER, said that Anti can sub in.

Anti shows up, and gets ready to play winner's semis. okay wtf. Now everyone gets mad. Blacka, TV, Me, Shadow, and about 10 others are like: NO ****ING WAY.

To reiterate: We're not bothered by adhd+anti as a team. I'll go into the loss later, but I'll happily MM them, and I'm sure Shadow agrees. This is, of course, if ADHD will agree. He doesn't like teaming with Anti. I know why.

So, they are about to play, and they, not me, came into an agreement of ADHD+pierce playing it out. Somehow, Anti got into the loser's bracket sets, when Joke2008character team beat Diddy/MK. They beat TV/Blacka, Atomsk/Zucco, then Will/Rookie. I said: There's no way I'm playing this. it's bull****. Anti over****sleeps, and that's okay? But I have to wake up at the crack of dawn, drive here with 5 people in the car, and wait for everything to get set up, and play ALL MY MATCHES? Howabout I just sleep in, show up two hours late, and demand a spot whereever I choose? Oh, and check the first page for this gem:

"NOTE: The schedule will be followed tightly due to time constraints and high expected attendance. You are responsible for being present on time and registering on time to participate. While the tournament is in progress, you are responsible for situating yourself where you will be able to hear your name called. In the case that you must step out, make sure to inform me at the front desk. I reserve the right to DQ anyone who does not respond to their called match as listed under Mage's DQ Rule."

This means that anti should have been eliminated before 12:30. We get scrutinized for this, and I don't want to see other people getting away with it. The thread said 11am SHARP. not 1:10pm

Me and shadow have a ritual of getting pumped before matches. It's cute/gay, but it helps us. Anyone watching will tell you it didn't take place. We started it, and both our Metas were slow, and heavy. We didn't even wanna play it. Did you watch the matches? We don't play like that. All day was just us playing like **** cause people get unfair treatment.

We lose.

I throw my controller. (Something I'm not accustomed to ((since March 2008 ollolool)) I go up and start raging. I don't rage about loses. There's one person I HAAAATE losing to, and it's Inui. I'm sure he feels the same. But everytime Inui bests me, I take it. I shake hands, and I nod. ****, me and shadow dropped a set to Fatal/koolaid, and ask them how we responded. We're gracious losers.

The fact is, we played like **** cause we were mad, so I demanded this be redone. Cause it wasn't just me who was mad. EVERY SINGLE ****ING PERSON WHO WAS ASKED. Everyone. Everyone said it was nonsense, and it shouldn't count. Out of the 4 TOs, 3 said it was wrong, and DMT was trying to save face.

And he did.

He fixed his mistake, and people were happy. Even ADHD didn't care (too much, at least), he knew it was wrong. Poor little Anti has to RageQuit IRL, and leave the venue.

Oh, ask his cocky *** what he said when I talked to him when he arrived

Diem- WTF, you're in teams? that's bull****
Anti (Stupid anti laugh while covering mouth and shaking shoulders.)

Disrespectful, while cheating. Clearly the sign of a top player. Blacka raged, TV was mad, shadow was sad, and I started yelling.

If Sunshine loses, Sunshine loses. But we're not gonna take a loss, because someone thinks they're above the rules.

As for what would have happened if we won, idk. I didn't care about the placing. list us a s last **** that. Doubles is about that money. I wouldn't have given a **** if other people got ****ed. But the fact is, I got ****ed. Luckily for the others.

Shouts:

Shadow: You're the best Metaknight in the country. People will see it more and more. RAUB, all day.
Zucco: Lef thte morton's at home, and ***** this week.
Zen: Kill yourself. No one likes you. Stop getting in people's business, stream monster.
Atomsk: It was cool actually spending some time with you. Glad you're a part of this!
iKon: Lost to the Worst character in the game.
B+: You were the man this week. Sorry, I couldn't do the same. :(
Fatal: Bad weeks, man, everyone has them. See you next week, shake it off! (Actually, don't shake it off.)
Bizkit: We need to play more. I never get the chance to just play you!!
Allied: 10,000 views, subscribed.
ADHD: olololololollololololololololololololololololololololololo like I'd ever give you a real shoutout.
Rookie: That footstool was accidental bull****! 0-death against joke characters hurts my pride!
Cheese: needs to focusssssssssss
Doom: Is the ****. Trips are cool.
Creepers: ew.

Everyone else: it's 3am, and I love you. Sorry that I may have gotten loud, but it was ****ty, and people knew it.

Big thanks to DMT for stepping up and fixing the mistake. I know you faced a lot of heat today, and you hand;ed it like a pro. I know how I get, and I can be a pretty ****ty dude when I'm mad, so I give you much credit for handling the situation. Major thanks from the juice crew.

Spelling errors and grammar mistakes: it's 3am, shut it up.

Wister_Mame_and_Gatch

Smash Cadet
REAL TALK TIME:

Before doubles started, pierce said he was teaming with ADHD. Personally I didn't give a ****: ADHD is free in teams. Quote me a thousand times. F-R-E-E.

The FACT is, when ADHD told me he's teaming with Anti, I went up to DMT and said, and I quote:

Diem- ADHD is teaming with anti? Anti isn't here. My car is a in a ghetto *** parking garage on a timer, so I would like to get the **** out of here asap. So, I'm calling the timer on Anti. 6 minutes, then loser's, no johns
DMT- (On the Mic) ADHD and Anti to station 7 vs _______
Diem- Dude, Anti isn't here. Lemme ask ADHD

Diem- Are you teaming with Anti or Pierce?
ADHD- idk where Anti is, so if he makes it by round 1, ill team with him, otherwsie I'll team with pierce.
(pierce agrees)

I walk to this to DMT, and everything is squared. No one, no where, EVER, said that Anti can sub in.

Anti shows up, and gets ready to play winner's semis. okay wtf. Now everyone gets mad. Blacka, TV, Me, Shadow, and about 10 others are like: NO ****ING WAY.

To reiterate: We're not bothered by adhd+anti as a team. I'll go into the loss later, but I'll happily MM them, and I'm sure Shadow agrees. This is, of course, if ADHD will agree. He doesn't like teaming with Anti. I know why.

So, they are about to play, and they, not me, came into an agreement of ADHD+pierce playing it out. Somehow, Anti got into the loser's bracket sets, when Joke2008character team beat Diddy/MK. They beat TV/Blacka, Atomsk/Zucco, then Will/Rookie. I said: There's no way I'm playing this. it's bull****. Anti over****sleeps, and that's okay? But I have to wake up at the crack of dawn, drive here with 5 people in the car, and wait for everything to get set up, and play ALL MY MATCHES? Howabout I just sleep in, show up two hours late, and demand a spot whereever I choose? Oh, and check the first page for this gem:

"NOTE: The schedule will be followed tightly due to time constraints and high expected attendance. You are responsible for being present on time and registering on time to participate. While the tournament is in progress, you are responsible for situating yourself where you will be able to hear your name called. In the case that you must step out, make sure to inform me at the front desk. I reserve the right to DQ anyone who does not respond to their called match as listed under Mage's DQ Rule."

This means that anti should have been eliminated before 12:30. We get scrutinized for this, and I don't want to see other people getting away with it. The thread said 11am SHARP. not 1:10pm

Me and shadow have a ritual of getting pumped before matches. It's cute/gay, but it helps us. Anyone watching will tell you it didn't take place. We started it, and both our Metas were slow, and heavy. We didn't even wanna play it. Did you watch the matches? We don't play like that. All day was just us playing like **** cause people get unfair treatment.

We lose.

I throw my controller. (Something I'm not accustomed to ((since March 2008 ollolool)) I go up and start raging. I don't rage about loses. There's one person I HAAAATE losing to, and it's Inui. I'm sure he feels the same. But everytime Inui bests me, I take it. I shake hands, and I nod. ****, me and shadow dropped a set to Fatal/koolaid, and ask them how we responded. We're gracious losers.

The fact is, we played like **** cause we were mad, so I demanded this be redone. Cause it wasn't just me who was mad. EVERY SINGLE ****ING PERSON WHO WAS ASKED. Everyone. Everyone said it was nonsense, and it shouldn't count. Out of the 4 TOs, 3 said it was wrong, and DMT was trying to save face.

And he did.

He fixed his mistake, and people were happy. Even ADHD didn't care (too much, at least), he knew it was wrong. Poor little Anti has to RageQuit IRL, and leave the venue.

Oh, ask his cocky *** what he said when I talked to him when he arrived

Diem- WTF, you're in teams? that's bull****
Anti (Stupid anti laugh while covering mouth and shaking shoulders.)

Disrespectful, while cheating. Clearly the sign of a top player. Blacka raged, TV was mad, shadow was sad, and I started yelling.

If Sunshine loses, Sunshine loses. But we're not gonna take a loss, because someone thinks they're above the rules.

As for what would have happened if we won, idk. I didn't care about the placing. list us a s last **** that. Doubles is about that money. I wouldn't have given a **** if other people got ****ed. But the fact is, I got ****ed. Luckily for the others.

Shouts:

Shadow: You're the best Metaknight in the country. People will see it more and more. RAUB, all day.
Zucco: Lef thte morton's at home, and ***** this week.
Zen: Kill yourself. No one likes you. Stop getting in people's business, stream monster.
Atomsk: It was cool actually spending some time with you. Glad you're a part of this!
iKon: Lost to the Worst character in the game.
B+: You were the man this week. Sorry, I couldn't do the same. :(
Fatal: Bad weeks, man, everyone has them. See you next week, shake it off! (Actually, don't shake it off.)
Bizkit: We need to play more. I never get the chance to just play you!!
Allied: 10,000 views, subscribed.
ADHD: olololololollololololololololololololololololololololololo like I'd ever give you a real shoutout.
Rookie: That footstool was accidental bull****! 0-death against joke characters hurts my pride!
Cheese: needs to focusssssssssss
Doom: Is the ****. Trips are cool.
Creepers: ew.

Everyone else: it's 3am, and I love you. Sorry that I may have gotten loud, but it was ****ty, and people knew it.

Big thanks to DMT for stepping up and fixing the mistake. I know you faced a lot of heat today, and you hand;ed it like a pro. I know how I get, and I can be a pretty ****ty dude when I'm mad, so I give you much credit for handling the situation. Major thanks from the juice crew.

Spelling errors and grammar mistakes: it's 3am, shut it up.
Correction, NOW it's 3AM.

Edit: Dammit Smash Boards, really?

IRL RAGEQUIT LOL

Smash Rookie
loollolo good ****.

Oh and just for fun: Zen is ugly.

Edit: Sorry, let me rephrase: Zen is ugly, opinion is invalid.

Wister_Mame_and_Gatch

Smash Cadet
Who is Zen?

You know what? No. Let me stay out of this. Is tempting as it is to pop corn and watch this thing boil the last thing I want to do is bring an opinion when my job is being a camera man. Don't answer that question.

By the way, I was able to tell you were getting irritated when you yelled at me for "filming you".

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
Chill. Everyone likes me cept prolly two people.

Chill. I'm actually a very handsome individual. You're gay for judging males on their looks.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Who is Zen?

You know what? No. Let me stay out of this. Is tempting as it is to pop corn and watch this thing boil the last thing I want to do is bring an opinion when my job is being a camera man. Don't answer that question.

By the way, I was able to tell you were getting irritated when you yelled at me for "filming you".
You were definitely stalking me. Thought you were following me to my lunch. :laugh:

Zen127

Smash Apprentice
Really though, I would actually come to another tourney just to see if he would be man enough to say all this irl.

I will punch your pedo lookin *** in the face you gay looking ****

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Pretty fun tournament, I forget how fun the game can be when I'm not pressured with winning. Nice seeing everyone there.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
im LOLing at Diem, this is why.

I seen Will and Rookie sitting down waiting on ADHD and Pierce, then DMbrandon tells me to hurry up and play Will and Rookie.

WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT IF YOU DONT WANT ME IN THE TOURNAMENT AT ALL?

make up your mind ***.

@Shadow i understand now i guess.

Black, you didn't even look angry lol.

And DM do you really think that being rude to everyone thing is actually cool, it was back in '08 now its just ****ing annoying, you're gay whiny voice repeats in my head and wont allow me sleep at night.

EDIT : THATS WHY IM UP RIGHT NOW lolololololol

EDIT 2: FUN FACT - Did you know that at a gauntlet held on August 15th 2009 DMBRANDON took Atomsks spot in losers bracket because Atomsk had to leave.

Thats that contradiction.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
rofl @ this

Subs should never be allowed, end of discussion

So at the end what happened was that Pierce + ADHD replayed all the sets right? I think that was the right thing to do. Anti shouldn't have been the event at all, or they should've been DQ'd to losers and he could've jumped in when he got there.

It's really sad for Anti for winning the event only to not win it, but next time just show up on time rofl, its that easy, and next time the TO shouldn't give you false hope that you can play

PRiDE

Smash Lord
First in PA getting 9th.. Didn't a Yoshi place 9th as well....? :)

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
me and viva almost beating fatal and bizkit probably my best moment yesterday lmao :o
wish i hadn't been so nervous and had listened to NL's and blacka's advice more T-T
good shet

shoutouts in results=)

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
the anti arguement shouldnt continue. this post shows who is to blame if anyone. the TO made a bad call by saying anti could play then saying wait play it again with pierce. that was stupid.

Shouts: i might be back in the smash community still thinking.

kings- we'll play some time since you live like 30min away.
knight - gg on the mm. you shoulda went all mk i have little to no experience against him.
hippiedude - gg's ur a cool guy.
ninjalink - keep teaching me. your probably the best person to teach smash in nyc if not the US.
wes - watta guy. didnt even play one of his old antagonists.
rockin - still goes to tourneys lol.
blackie - ima start going with you to tourneys. if they are far help me get rides with you.
icon - good match. your definitely mad good i dont know why you did bad in tourney.
pierce - you live 15 min away. tell me when you can have me over.
anti - scrub why did you leave before i got there. play me ill take your title.
you forgot me you bum...

with that said despite my " i cant beat anyone in brawl" itis it was fun hanging with yallz. TvC made me smile inside towards teh end of teh tourny. shoulda have been a dedicated TvC setup...

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
then why did you play it?
probly didnt care till you lost right?
smh
You're a ****ing moron. He didn't raise a ****fit at all because 2 of the 3 players involved on the swapping team were in his crew. It was my suggestion to dmt that if he was going to swap people at all (which I said shouldn't even happen in the first place) to at least force 1 team to play the whole winner's bracket since the first time anti was going to switch in was during the first fight with rookie and will.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
lmfao zen not meat riding Diem or anything but knowing him I'm sure he has no problem saying anything to anyone (especially from the smash community) lmfao. anyways its ntohnig serious guy xD.

And Anti, trust me I was mad, but I'm not the type to go crazy and sht (especially over a video game) lol cause I know if I started raging IRL all the smashers would start laughing and whispering sht behind my back as well as me looking stupid lol. I'm sure almost all smashers are like that (including myself, which is kinda sad lolol.)

EDIT - alright Anti for the part on Diem taking Atomsk's spot a year ago

Diem-
"I took atomsk's spot in loser's cause he had a family emergency. I asked, and cleared it with 2 TO's, atomsk, and EVERY OPPONENT I HAD TO FIGHT. Next match was leo, who agreed to it, because i said if I won, i'd split with him like a year ago when atomsk was AMAZING and i was garbage but all my opponnents said it was cool i played"

If that was that was the case (and lets for for this tourny as well) it would've been cool.

Top Bottom