• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC / NY Power Rankings *updated* 07/16/07

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I gonna go for that list. I think i have what it takes to make it. time to get to work and let it be known. I hope I can do this. well, only one way to find out......

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Well then prove it and stop complaining ffs -_-.

God.

I am talking to everyone btw but i think the big fella up in the sky should be on this.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
rotflmao at what ryin said 2 dark peach

and thanks alejandro i think i should be in it 2 lol but i really dont care about it lol

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Im pretty sure alex was talking about the big guy on the cross but whatever. (seriously)

Also it wasnt directed to dark peac alone

again. -_-

Alukard

Smash Hero
sheesh ... its sooo easy for someone younger to get noticed ... i'm soo jealous ... i was the one that taught jman how to play and he is still talked about more then me ... >_> lol ... i didn't kno people cared about this as much as they do tho lol ... i mean a lot of people just wanna b on it and don't even place higher then 8th lol... but i have one question are these based on singles and doubles????

Alukard

Smash Hero
CHICKEN SALAD!!!!! >_> can someone answer my question ... Does both teams and singles help out ur chance to get on this ??

Cia

das kwl
From what i'm told, Score's from your singles and doubles record will count toward your ranking. However, it would also seem that having a few good matches against the panelists are just as effective.

Alukard

Smash Hero
From what i'm told, Score's from your singles and doubles record will count toward your ranking. However, it would also seem that having a few good matches against the panelists are just as effective.

I see .... well then i challenge every panelist lol ... nah but how often are these things gonna b updated ... don't u guys love my questions O_o'

phish-it

Smash Champion
Thats a good question, I guess they could be done after POUND since this weekend since it'll be huge and have a fair amount of New Yorkers entering anyway.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i swear if i not on the power ranking next time it updated i am going to shoot myself jk jk jk but yea cant wait to see when they r updated too see the new people on it lol

Bailey

Smash Hero
I think that teams should also play a role in deciding on who is on because a lot of people do good in teams but can just suxxzorz in singles sometimes like placings are the most important why placings for only one part of the whole tournament.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I think that teams should also play a role in deciding on who is on because a lot of people do good in teams but can just suxxzorz in singles sometimes like placings are the most important why placings for only one part of the whole tournament.
Teams, in comparison to Singles, should have 25% of importance in deciding the power rankings. Teams can distort the raw skill that should be reflected in the list if a player carries another. I'm not saying it shouldn't be accounted at all, just not as much.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Teams, in comparison to Singles, should have 25% of importance in deciding the power rankings. Teams can distort the raw skill that should be reflected in the list if a player carries another. I'm not saying it shouldn't be accounted at all, just not as much.
I know I don't mean like 50% 50% but like this 50% tournament placings (Singles) 25% history/raw talent and 25% teams/other

Alukard

Smash Hero
YAYYY ... i gotta make 10th ... i should start entering singles more lol ... i thought teams mattered >_> ... i was having more fun in teams and i thought i was getting some recognition ... but i see now lol ... bailey and starz are right tho about the carryin and all that ... so i hope to see everyone at the weekly friday

Top Bottom