• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC / NY Power Rankings *updated* 07/16/07

OneAndOnly KIP

Smash Journeyman
If he wants to quit let him quit. if he wants to stay and improve then let him. This is a thread for NY power rankings so keep the flaming and drama outta here!

The Bino

Smash Lord
Very well put Kip

and that AIDS E3mo person, i wonder how many ppl are being called Bino in the world, unless that is someones last name (which is possible) but i would assume not many, i would advice u not to be a douche, ill accept ur apology, and that's that

Mooney, talk to Bailey either on phone or AIM stop posting things like that in this thread, also PM him as well

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
It's getting a little out of control here. I'll be nice and not give any infractions, but this is your warning.

Please get back on topic and leave the personal insults out of the boards.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Yea Inui > Me. I am most likely gonna quit this game but I will prolly show up at tourneis for friendlies. Also I am still gonna hold them and not enter so the brackets won't be rigged lol. Also Inui next time MM $2?

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I don't see any reason to remove Bailey from the list just because he quit. Regardless of whether he's playing he's one of the best players in NY. However, if a new list is made and Bailey didn't attend any tournaments since the last time it was made, his position should drop unless nobody has really become better than him. Only after multiple months of inactivity should he be removed.

Bailey

Smash Hero
HRP is eh this was gonna happen to it the entire crew knew it Moons. Also yea me and Lean will attend tournaments still and I MIGHT enter idk I am not a doctor it will take something to make me enter. Keep me on for now but after 2-3 months after the new list is up I doubt I should be on there and if I am I should be 10 lol. I love the internet.

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
yoooo THE PLACE WHERE BAILEY HOLDS HIS EVENTS (Toy Wiz) i work there and got conformation from the manager today that if it helps from now on the manager will run the tounamnets so theres no dispuit about bailey fixing the bracets anymore so if u atttend baileys event expect the pairing to be random not bailey makeing himself play the worst ppl there :)

Lean

Smash Journeyman
yah but bailey to be honest jeff (TW manager) doesnt realy want u to run the events anymore because he saw wut happend on here and thats why he told me to post that, he doesnt want his store to suffer because u decide to go on a war path and insult ppl who came to toy wiz

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
yah but bailey to be honest jeff (TW manager) doesnt realy want u to run the events anymore because he saw wut happend on here and thats why he told me to post that, he doesnt want his store to suffer because u decide to go on a war path and insult ppl who came to toy wiz
hehe.you said war path :rotfl: :rotfl: had to respond to that if post count went up or not (doesn't care about post count >_>)

Lean

Smash Journeyman
lol i didnt say u couldnt run them i jus said that he feels that if u running the events will make less ppl show up and if sum1 else runs the brackets so its fair then hes going to do that. and also seeing wut ppl posted saying that thier not going to ur events anymore means less ppl for ur events anyways........

Bailey

Smash Hero
lol i didnt say u couldnt run them i jus said that he feels that if u running the events will make less ppl show up and if sum1 else runs the brackets so its fair then hes going to do that. and also seeing wut ppl posted saying that thier not going to ur events anymore means less ppl for ur events anyways........
Ok well if he read my post I said I don't know if I would enter anyways and also I am doing it the way Plank told me to it seems coolest and easiest and if people still ***** then we are gonna do pools.

Lean

Smash Journeyman
lol thats not fair cuz everyone knows OF gerber by the necron warhammer player....but uve never chilled with him or anything lol it doesnt even matter....al that maters is my sigs *****!!!

anyways speaking of sigs im getting my photoshop program today and ive been messing around with alot of things at skool so i can make sigs to woot!!!! but i wont change this one cuz ODIN is amazing at sigs lol (he made mine)

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
it be cool if i was 1 of the top 10 4 ny next time they r updated lol i try hard 4 next time so i can be on it

Top Bottom