• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC / NY Power Rankings *updated* 07/16/07

Bailey

Smash Hero
The feuding is over unless it is with Bino other then that yea also PC the reason I said AIDS was to mock my crew all the letters where capital for a reason.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
PC Chris: EVERYONEYA'll just giving your money to this bum at every tournament you go to what is the point of playing?
WoZ: Mad luv for ya.

im an oreo?? roflmfao

btw i was just joking with that wigger thing rofl.

but sean u are considered a wigger/oreo/etc.=]

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Whoo, PikaPika! has honorable mention. He's getting better, so maybe he'll contend for a spot later.

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
OK wowowowow.......ive got so much to say its not even funny

ill start off with a joke to soothe the mood

I CANT BELEIVE U DIDNT MAKE 9 OR 10 ON THE POWER RANKINGS!!!!! I PAID OFF ALL THE PANELISTS JUST TO MAKE IT AND THEY DIDNT ****IN DO IT!!!!!

ok

so what ive learned

pc is like the nicest guy ive ever met in my entire life......it must take a lot to annoy him or make him start making fun of u........ like really

i also learned that court is really funny from this thread and i wish i met him at the tourney bc hes got a sick peach.....

better than court.....i think pc's gf is quite clever, ive never met her but i have a lot of respect for her already haha

Dear Bailey,

I first heard of u through bino, phish and sol. they started talking smack about u pretty fast, im not gonna lie. im not the person to COMPLETELY believe in what people say, i like to learn for myself. You actually gave me quite a good 1st impression of urself at the new platz tourney. i was quite suprised u guys made 3rd in doubles......im not one to point fingers of setting up the brackets.....im not. but u really did start giving urself a bad rep by being a panelist and waht u said in this thread. Your angry, ok, but u talked a lot of **** in this thread u shouldnt have.....idc if bino went off at u like a mad dog.....u got pretty nasty urself, theres no point in that.

i love how in threads that turn into hate wars, the lines come out.....its only a game
.....................ok yes, its only a game, but the fight is over more than just a game....so i think that line is rather pointless

i also disliked how this thread went to the issue over money...... im one of those people that goes and loses money at each tourney, i do.........i have a lil chance if making 2nd 3rd in teams...but i kno im not cashing in singles, i totally am aware of my skill, i have none, mario sux, w.e, i go to tourneys to get better.....learn something bc its true i love this game way too much

i prob love this game more than poker....and those that really kno me (prob only reject can account for this) i really love poker!! i go to smash tourneys to get better and have fun knowing im going to lose 30-40 dollars and thats fine with me, i accept that

its not too often i get to play someone lik kip or pc that are a lot better than me (ok kip i cant give u too much credit our games were really close lol im jk) so if i have to spend a couple dollars i will, nothing is free in this world...people have to pay 10 dollar a movie ticket then 10 more for soda popcorn and thats 20 bucks ( i dont have to pay bc i work in a movie theater, that y i said poeple haha) so its not that big of a deal to spend money to hang out with friends

all in all this thread is pretty bad....its jsut a game is the next thing im supposed to say..... but its really people need to learn how to get along, and its just sad really

then again my opinion doesnt matter that much bc im bad bc i choose mario.....

pc's gf.....u made my night still, thank you lol

heres my 2 cents......

lata

EDIT: thank you kip and sol for saying i should b on the power rankings...i <3 u guys the mostest!!!!!

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
coin chaser, we have never actually met but we have seen each other a few times (i actually do wanna get owned by ur mario sumtime lol) but ur post made alot of sense it was good...especilly the part about u working at a movie theater lol man prices are rising.....but u did say 1 thing that sounded odd....u said "so its not that big of a deal to spend money to hang out with friends" lol so wut ur saying is in order to hang out with ppl from the smash community (even those who are ur friends) u have to spend money???? u cant jus call em up one day and say hey lets go chill at the mall (yes u do spend money at malls and places like that but im saying theres no reason u cant jus hang out wit friends outside of smash without spending money, or not alot lol), or sumting??? in order to hang out u gotta go to an event???? lol cuz i started playing smash about 7 months ago and ive been to at least 8 tournaments and im not kidding wen i say this ive only spent about 70 bucks, give or takeabout 20 bucks, (bailey is ussualy my doubles partner and he pays for me alot lol :)...) and i still have played many games against alot of the ppl on that top 10 list. so basicly im saying find sum1 like bailey who pays for u or jus play WAY to many friendlies like i do lol :)

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
lean, haha well i wish my partner would pay for me..... i guess i dont have good friends like u lol

i guess ur right, i should have worded it differently.....yes money is not ALWAYS on the line in EVERY case....(man ur picky)....... i play reject on a pretty consistent basis and if we played for money......i would never have money, simply put, the only reason i put it that way is bc hes the only one i truly play, the only time i really get to play many people that are good at smash is when i come to tourneys.......i get the occasional drive of bino which is 45min away....and if sol, phish and ky, im not sure how far that is but i kno they need to take a train so it must b far

so thats y i go to tourneys....to test my skill after getting wrecked by reject over and over again....i wanna see someone new pwn me simply put haha, and ok i spend 5-10 on gas, i spend 20 on singles, 10 in doubles, i have the occasional money match too......bc for some reason i think i can win against kip or somebody.....lol...........yeah i can play lots of friendlies i agree, but sometimes its fun to b competitive and make some bets (im a huge nl texas holdem player as im mentioned b4) so i do spend a fair amount, im not ashamed of it at all is what i was trying to say, but yes u dont NEED to spend that much

if ur ever on LI ill help u out with movie prices by getting u in for free haha, i love to play anyone new, so we should def have a friendly or 2 (OR MAYBE A MONEY MATCH, jeez im so funny), during the summer i go back to the island, so u may have to wait til i go back to college at new paltz, and the next toruney look for me.....im prob wearing the same adidas hat and same stewie sweatshirt.....not hard to miss

thanx for the compliments also btw

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
lol yah i see wut ya saying and like u i have the same problem...the only person i have for pratice is bailey seeing as how me and himlive like 5-10 mins away lol. im gonna try to convince bailey not cancel the next N.Y.S.T event and if so run it (and wont fix the bracets lol)

The Bino

Smash Lord
Coin - It ain't 45mins away, its more like 20mins away lol... but anyway, im free for a lil bit 2morrow morning about 11 or so, but i gotta do somethings about 2 or so, so if u wanna get up together let me know either through here, call me or AIM me

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I would say if ur quitting then you would be removed from the list plain and simple
i think that he should NOT quit because if you do suck then how did u make it on such,the power rankings,or just being known overall for good skill.if someone were to 4 stock you (Bino,BAR,etc) get over it.you get better in time and my words for you are as simple.THAT my friend,was quite the STUPID decision,you are good and obviously blinded by defeat.Is being defeated so hard to understand,or is it you DO known you are good,but in your mind to good to lose to someone you saw as a "noob" as you may put it.you are good,losing is merely something YOU of all people should known because everyone starts out bad or not good enough to beat professional players such as,PC,chu dat,ken,etc.but you are good now and you should not be so foolish as to tell yourself you "suck".i may not be able to change your mind,but if i do i would be very happy.

good day.

(AIDS)_E3MO

Smash Rookie
for the thing i said about bino srry worng bino thaught of this diffferent bino bailey knows witch one tall fat white and gay

EEvisu

Smash Lord
The only thing stupid in this thread is some jacka$$ who lives in Florida trying to tell NY people how to run **** in their area, you Mooney are that jacka$$.

Top Bottom