• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC / NY Power Rankings *updated* 07/16/07

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Guys if I was a panelist anyone can be
IIRC you were only a panelist because you started the organization of the NY rankings. Being a panelist should not be any easier just because there are vacancies. Only highly respected community members who know the scene well deserve a spot.

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
yo. I'm from GA, Im gonna be up in NYC for a weekend on July 20th...was wonderin in there were any tourneys happening that weekend...or atleast some fests going on.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,

phish-it

Smash Champion
I don't think people really care anymore...

If people do actually want to update it, come up with a date and everything first.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
watever and a lot of people still care about this lol but they will be updated after zenith june 30th

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Whoever's doing the next update, don't forget to consider the EVOs and Pound 2. ^_^

mood4food77

Smash Hero
hey, can mood4food be a mention...cause he's just hungry and all

just kidding but, really, add kip as a panelist...don't know about bailey though

Nintendude

Smash Hero
hey, can mood4food be a mention...cause he's just hungry and all

just kidding but, really, add kip as a panelist...don't know about bailey though
I think you misunderstood. Bailey used to be a panelist but his position got removed, and there hasn't been a replacement yet. So, I think that Kip would be an excellent replacement.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
ohhh, bailey got removed, then i vote kip

but mention mood4food anyways...cause he's a human garbagepail i here

i like talking in 3rd person right now...deal with it

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
o i just thought cause they said they will be updated after the zenith lol so i just wanted to no lol

LIBF

Smash Cadet
ack

Im going to start visiting more tournies and work on my ranking.
I feel intimidated being in the spot that could have me taken off the list so easily lol.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Do you guys think that N64 should still be eligible for the rankings? I'm pretty sure he lives way out of state when school isn't in session.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Well, seeing that he's in school in NY most of the year...

...I think he's more than eligible for NY status. Besides, he's too cool. Whether or not he should be on the list is on the panelists, but I think he's more than eligible for NY status due to the length of his stay in the state throughout the year. Now, when he graduates and bounces, sure, get rid of him. Until then, I think he's a contender for spots on the list for this state.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
word this list is taking mad long to update id think no1 cares about it nomre thats y they have not updated it lol

phish-it

Smash Champion
I don't know about NYC but if the rest of NY wants an update we at least need 4 panelists, meaning 1 more if Me, Sol and PC are still doing it.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Kip is the best candidate imo but he hasn't really said anything about it. I'm willing to be one though, since I've played a lot more people now.

Cia

das kwl
lolz, If kip was put on, he would be for the rest of ny anyway (moooo, lolz)

I'll ask alex and bum about the nyc power rankings. I know I said that last time, but I mean it this time, lolz.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'll be a panelist

if not, can i be honorable mention

but if you base off as this

m2k beat PC in one tournament and now can claim to be best in the world (or country but i'm pretty sure it's both)

so as me tying with BAR, Libf, and nintendude, based on the standards of m2k beating out PC once, couldn't i be an honorable mention?

Top Bottom