• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I don't think it should be nullified, but they "split", so Pierce's logic (that I disagree with) nullifies it. :bee:
I have two more sets over him than he's beaten me. I've also beaten m2k, rich brown, havok, etc. I'd be salty.

There is no way atomsk would be ranked above me this season, unless it's inaccurate. Rich brown beat atomsk, and havok so frequently does as well.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Maybe I'll apply next time Pierce
I decided not to either.

To be blunt and harsh, I don't think any amount of doctoring or deliberating will turn Brawl into what I would envision as a quality game. Plus, I just wouldn't have the time.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I have two more sets over him than he's beaten me. I've also beaten m2k, rich brown, havok, etc. I'd be salty.

There is no way atomsk would be ranked above me this season, unless it's inaccurate. Rich brown beat atomsk, and havok so frequently does as well.
Saying there is absolutely no way is nonsense my dear child.

B0NK

Smash Lord
WHAT SHOULD THE NY RANKING THEME PIC Be
Since MD/VA is being dumb and not using it in their next one, I suggest Punch-Out:

and of course Doc Louis and Mike Tyson.

You can even do it classic NES style if you want :D

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
If mike didn't care then he wouldn't have tried to get me DQ'd 1 second into the first game lmao
The four of them despite splitting still had to get the top 2 spots. Not to mention that if Mike had beaten me, his bracket would have been Ally then Fatal, a bracket I'm sure Mike would love. If he had beaten those two he would have been guaranteed top 2.

You do realize i tried to DQ you as retaliation to you kids trying to DQ Elliot and Jason multiple times and trying to change the rules to 5 stock 8 minutes, correct?

Do you guys count Cheese's wins on Nickriddle and Will?

If not then i'm not sure how logical it would be to count this one. Not factoring in the lack incentive to try, i lost a stock due to pausing while up a full stock on Luigi's Mansion looool. He would not have beat me otherwise, but a win is a win lol.

also chibez i'm still up 2-1 this season!!!! get at me :)

edit: cheebo why have you been name dropping me so much everywhere? I look on the vVv site, my name comes out. I look here, my name comes out. You're making me famous buddy *blush*. But instead of talking **** like you have on the vVv site and to others (aim logs ftw) you should say stuff in person man. It's not nice to talk behind people's back

Allied

Smash Master
You do realize i tried to DQ you as retaliation to you kids trying to DQ Elliot and Jason multiple times and trying to change the rules to 5 stock 8 minutes, correct?

Do you guys count Cheese's wins on Nickriddle and Will?

If not then i'm not sure how logical it would be to count this one. Not factoring in the lack incentive to try, i lost a stock due to pausing while up a full stock on Luigi's Mansion looool. He would not have beat me otherwise, but a win is a win lol.

also chibez i'm still up 2-1 this season!!!! get at me :)

edit: cheebo why have you been name dropping me so much everywhere? I look on the vVv site, my name comes out. I look here, my name comes out. You're making me famous buddy *blush*. But instead of talking **** like you have on the vVv site and to others (aim logs ftw) you should say stuff in person man. It's not nice to talk behind people's back
This should go for everyone who talks ****

Btw i'm done being quit

i'm back.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol not like im trying to, its just by coincidence. aim logs?

Zucco

Smash Master
everyone be mad.

mainly allied.

Also shut up Inui. ill make sure not to go to DSO next week with you.

edit: you quit for about 4 days? nice.

Allied

Smash Master
everyone be mad.

mainly allied.

Also shut up Inui. ill make sure not to go to DSO next week with you.

edit: you quit for about 4 days? nice.
Hour and Half to do math? nice. Wait didn't you quit or something? Why are you here?

Zucco

Smash Master
Hour and Half to do math? nice. Wait didn't you quit or something? Why are you here?
fishing real hard for insults if you are using edit time as a comeback.

I dont get why you think quitting = leaving the community. Stop assuming.

D1

Banned via Administration
Lol thanks guys.

Btw I think tomorrow should be hella fun. I got msgs from secret pplz that are coming.

Lets see what happens tomorrow :D.

Allied

Smash Master
fishing real hard for insults if you are using edit time as a comeback.

I dont get why you think quitting = leaving the community. Stop assuming.
>he thinks comparing orginal post time to edit time is me fishing real hard

I'd to ask didn't you mention you were disconnecting yourself from the community in 3 BLOGS? and Smashboards posts?

Because i remember seeing everyone distraught that they couldn't even CONTACT YOU because you were being such a loser.

But here you are later, posting and browsing.

._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom