• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
>_> thats un-informative, AND WHY THE **** AM I IN THERE?! i haven't done anything that matters in the longest time ;_;

nor do i want to be on a PR

^^^^dabuz when he is sad about no longer being top player material

Inui

Banned via Warnings
picking MK =/= instantly better

you'll start off getting bodied, since every player worth anything knows the match-up super well

a lot less people know how to fight Olimar well

you just had bad luck several times with running into me, Anti, and Nairo multiple times, and we're the three best against your character in the whole Atlantic North probably

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
i almost lose to scrubs atm...and i used to be able to take games and even sets off all of you, like i said, need a break, gotta refresh/ renew myself, even though, when i went mk, i was beating some players better than i do with olimar

^^^^ that sounds pretty good to me

also, our region, bar m2k/ tyrant, has pretty much all the very good national threat mks, its easy to learn mk here

Inui

Banned via Warnings
No...........
I have way more top Olimar wins than you lol

also I lost to Olimar way less probably

I have five losses to Olimar in my entire career

August 2008 vs Logic, day of the worst performance in my life in Melee or Brawl
Some time in summer 2008, I SDed at 0% against BlackWaltz
Dabuz legitimately beat me twice
Brood legitimately beat me once but I'm 99% sure I'd get him now since that was before I was able to beat Dabuz again

Other than that I've never really lost to Olimar. I've beaten BlackWaltz 10+ times in his prime when he was the best Olimar, I beat Fearless way back in 2008 when he was a top Olimar, I have a huge win streak in tournament sets and MMs with Logic that could be at 10+ by now, and I have a positive record against Dabuz including two recent wins.

You're right that you're good against Olimar. I should have included you. But I hope you're not implying that you're better than the three of us against Olimar. MK doesn't even shut Olimar down, and you only got **** at it when you got good with a character that does.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
omg...so much of that post i want to ****...first of all, any wins 6 months or older are completely irrelevant to any discussion pertaining to current times, all your old-school oli wins, don't matter anymore, i used to be amazing at the snake MU, i could say i have like 15-1 win/ loss ratio against snakes based on all of 2008 and 2009, but, i don't include that when i say how i do against snake, because that is no longer relevant

second: ics do not **** olimar, olimar players are just all dumb pieces of **** who are too scared against ics and develop bad habits out of fear

third: you would not beat brood, for you may be able to beat me, but note that i have been doing **** against mks as of late, im not as good in the mu anymore, brood knows how to fight mk very well

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
omg...so much of that post i want to ****...first of all, any wins 6 months or older are completely irrelevant to any discussion pertaining to current times, all your old-school oli wins, don't matter anymore, i used to be amazing at the snake MU, i could say i have like 15-1 win/ loss ratio against snakes based on all of 2008 and 2009, but, i don't include that when i say how i do against snake, because that is no longer relevant

second: ics do not **** olimar, olimar players are just all dumb pieces of **** who are too scared against ics and develop bad habits out of fear

third: you would not beat brood, for you may be able to beat me, but note that i have been doing **** against mks as of late, im not as good in the mu anymore, brood knows how to fight mk very well

I think he was just posting his only times losing to an olimar.

Maybe i read it wrong though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I was specifically referencing my entire career as an Olimar killer. I've been slaying them since a few months after this game came out, and I still do.

You all lose to ICs a lot.

Nah man, I'm pretty confident I'd win right now. I almost won during the time I forgot the match-up, and now I'm good at it again.

me > inui @ fighting gaw

just saying
You are. I'm only average at it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I've beaten the top 3 Olimars in the USA at least twice each in $5+ MMs, I just don't meet them in tourney.
I've played RichBrown in singles and teams in friendlies, and in doubles in tournament, and he's convinced I'd beat him in tournament, lol.

But if you've beaten him directly for money in singles, that's pretty ballin'. I haven't done that yet. I've beaten Dabuz and Logic (especially Logic) a lot of times though, as well as BlackWaltz in his prime.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I was specifically referencing my entire career as an Olimar killer. I've been slaying them since a few months after this game came out, and I still do.

once again, its irrelevant to the current conversation what your history is like

You all lose to ICs a lot.

once again, we are all dumb***** who make bad habits out of fear

Nah man, I'm pretty confident I'd win right now. I almost won during the time I forgot the match-up, and now I'm good at it again.

its nice to know you have a lot of arrogance vs. olimar, arrogance is what i want to see, gives me motivation to kick ***
You are. I'm only average at it.
responses in this color

also, vinnie, i know you've beaten richbrown and logic for money, but who is the third top olimar? brood? (don't say me, cause you and me have not mmed oli vs. ics)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
vinnie...please, don't include me as top 3 olimars, i really don't feel like i deserve that, just say you've beaten the only 2 olimars that matter, richbrown and logic

also, halberd should be your secret CP against olimar, amirite?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
inui, i know what your trying to do by calling me bad or scrub in EVERY POST directly addressed to me, its not working, its just annoying if anything

Inui

Banned via Warnings
looooooooooool
BUT YOU DON'T PLAY ANYMORE AND DON'T MATTER REMEMBER???

I heard about this guy Atomsk who's pretty good against Olimar. In fact, he JV4 stocked an Olimar at MLG.

Wonder if he's as good as those people?
nope Atomsk sucks against Olimar and has lost to the character a lot, including recently

he doesn't consider himself good against Olimar and believes ICs carry him to beat them a lot

not even kidding

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Might as well get it out of the way now...

Defeated KirinBlaze (2-0)
Defeated Anti(PLEASE NOTE HE DID NOT USE METAKNIGHT AS IT WAS A MK BANNED TOURNEY) (2-1)
Lost to Dabuz (0-2)
I think I beat someone after that but I can't remember who it was at the moment.
Lost to KirinBlaze (1-2)

Tony T

Smash Ace
Might as well get it out of the way now...

Defeated KirinBlaze (2-0)
Defeated Anti(PLEASE NOTE HE DID NOT USE METAKNIGHT AS IT WAS A MK BANNED TOURNEY) (2-1)
Lost to Dabuz (0-2)
I think I beat someone after that but I can't remember who it was at the moment.
Lost to KirinBlaze (1-2)

wow wtf great job john.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
This probably doesn't count for the newest rankings, but whatever.

-GameTable 11/13-

Lost to John#'s (2-0)
Defeated Vanek (2-0)
Defeated Wes (2-0)
Defeated Will (2-1)
Defeated John#'s (2-1)
Lost to Anti (2-0)

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Anyone driving to Gauntlet and/or Inui's that can lemme get a ride? I could take public transportation, but that would require alotta transferring.
I live in Babylon btw.
Hey man, no one was really planning on going to that today but for future training/tourney rides just hit me or Will up, probably Will moreso since he drives.

His aim: smartguy41112
my aim: secondreference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom