• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
so apparently shippo is supposed to be coming upstate over thanksgiving break, and Ill probably be playing with him a bunch, so I was wondering what the big joke with him is?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good **** Keitaro.

If we truly are NY/NJ we gotta help each other out :)
True true ;) But this is probably my first and last time doing one for NY.

thanks a ton, keitaro. also, whenever you have some spare time, can you explain the recording-in-hd thing a little in depth to me/point me to a detailed vid? I got Dolphin and all that working but don't know how to load my own replays through Dolphin.
Sure, for now I'll pm you my guide to HD videos that also explains how to get replays from your Wii to your Dolphin Emulator and continues to explain how exactly to create HD vids. I'll forward it to you now. Feel free to pm me back with any questions/problems.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
True true ;) But this is probably my first and last time doing one for NY.

Sure, for now I'll pm you my guide to HD videos that also explains how to get replays from your Wii to your Dolphin Emulator and continues to explain how exactly to create HD vids. I'll forward it to you now. Feel free to pm me back with any questions/problems.
the ever amazing keitaro, thanks a ton dude

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Congrats to everyone on the list. I hope you all get even better and put in more work for the next one!

Also PD add Minty to the honorable mentions.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
I can do it, ill upload a new version of the pic in like 5 mins.

Edit: Its now fixed in the above post.

And you're welcome Vin :D

Btw, what the hell happened to Minty?? Haven't seen him in a while.
hes in junior year of high school so hes going to be hella busy with school stuff so mostly likely no time for smash

Congrats to everyone on the list. I hope you all get even better and put in more work for the next one!

Also PD add Minty to the honorable mentions.
derpppp

@ vinnie LOOOOOOOOL

Jtails

Smash Lord
junior year i was in my prime 17 years old, brolic, great grades, hanging out everyday. doing boxing, bagging girls. the good old days. pshh idk what happened.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
When I was seventeen, I was going to concerts, playing Counter-strike hardcore, and was almost constantly eating. Mmmmmm. Keit, I'm still 105, which is a bit lighter than I was in high school. xP

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Tiny = Great.

Keep it up Kaila. If your shape is still like that or lighter that's great (although I don't know how old you are 0_o) Gain 10 pounds and Keitaro will be dissapoint.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Lawl, yeah, the tummy poking out drives me crazy in that picture.
OH WELL.

HelpR

Smash Ace
- is being held as side events in some tournaments

+ is horrible now, as there's a whole buncha problems with it atm.

no one really cares about balanced brawl.

Dunno why.

Project M hasn't been released yet, but it's shaping up to be the best brawl hack thus far.

- is the only one currently being used seriously in tournaments lately.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
wen i was 17....wait im not 17 yet lool

junior year i was in my prime 17 years old, brolic, great grades, hanging out everyday. doing boxing, bagging girls. the good old days. pshh idk what happened.

**** jtails madd brolic yo u gotta get dat mustle back. im working on dat **** now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom