• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Seeasonn ****.
WINS
Defeated Gunblade
Defeated Orion
Defeated Doom
Defeated Nairo
Defeated Malcolm
Defeated Cheese
Defeated vVv_Shadow
Defeated ADHD x2
Defeated Remix
Defeated Allied
Defeated Pierce
Defeated Atomsk
LOSSES
Lost To Cheese
Lost To ADHD x2

Is durr a chance i kan be #1 in EnnWhy agen.
THIS NI@@A IS AYUSS!!!!

Nah....but u still stifF though.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
u guys want a tournament at my place with a giant pool to hang out free food and lots of peple to chill with?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
CM, dont put any points up for this season for me to have a shot at the power rankings. I don't feel I deserve to be on it or feel I am that good of a player. This has nothing to do with this game or anything of the sort. Really when I just placed at sundays tourny. Just something I been thinking about as of late. And I don't wanan feel like I made this cause I got lucky in my matches and me not actually playing my best. Thats not how I wanna get on it.

If I ever feel in the future that I would wanna be on it, I'll let you know and you can tally up w/e points I got and see if I had a shot of making it. But until I fix this problem. I don't feel like a good player. Atomsk knows the problem I am talking about. But I can't seem to deal with it at all. And it got me 7th at the tourny when I think I could have got within 1-4 place. Oh well. Sorry for the trouble with this CM. But as of right now, I just don't feel like a good player and don't wanna be on this by pitful or foolish luck. I'll let you know if I ever wanna take a crack at this again if I can ever fix this problem. Which I fear I won't

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
@Anti Heero's was last season so that win cheese has over you doesn't count towards this season.

Fix your list to have from super DSO onward.

@dark.pch This season just started like a month ago. You have time, if you feel the same way at the end of the season come talk to me about it then.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Seeasonn ****.
WINS
Defeated Gunblade
Defeated Orion
Defeated Doom
Defeated Nairo
Defeated Malcolm
Defeated Cheese
Defeated vVv_Shadow
Defeated ADHD x2
Defeated Remix
Defeated Allied
Defeated Pierce
Defeated Atomsk
LOSSES
Lost To Cheese
Lost To ADHD x2

Is durr a chance i kan be #1 in EnnWhy agen.
If i manage to beat you and we remain 1-1, our accomplishments are gonna be pretty close :bee:

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Another season, another post, will update as they come in. Plenty of wins on randoms, no need to list.

Wins that matter:
Wes
Nairo
Atomsk
Bizkit
Orion
Yes
Snakeee
Kid Goggles ($5)
Colaya
Chueee
King Beef
Ziko
Allied
Choice ($5)
Will
PatG
Penta ($7)

Losses:
ADHD x3
Snakeee
BigM
PGN
Orion
Bizkit
Jtails
Blackanese
Jash
Minty
Shadow
Nairo
Boss
Lie
Reflex

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Nairo wasn't a win.

It was a massacre.

LOL!
I wouldn't say that. I made a few ridiculously amazing pivot grabs (I pivot grabbed glide attack as the stage changed and CG'd him on the Delfino umbrella, lol) and he made a few spacing errors, as well as a clear input error drill rushing directly into me, making it look like we weren't as close as we are.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey guys, who is going to be staying at one of the hotels in Columbus from Thursday, June 3 through Monday, June 7? (checking in on Thursday and checking out on Monday) Will, KirinBlaze, Punishment Divine, and Vinnie (Long Island) are all in need of housing for these days. We're looking to see if any of you guys had a room booked already and wouldn't mind having us. If you guys have room for us, PM me back and let me know, we would be more than willing to help you split the cost of a room ^_^ Thanks so much!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Nairo says they were 2 stock high percent both games but doesn't matter since he lost.

PGN, he has been playing my Iceys lately and hes better at the mu now.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Nairo says they were 2 stock high percent both games but doesn't matter since he lost.

PGN, he has been playing my Iceys lately and hes better at the mu now.
I probably stand corrected. They may have been high %, I don't know, or really care, winning margin in all games is entirely irrelevant. I'm glad he's getting practice in.

Vinnie

Smash Master
He's talking about the character. We're both I'm pro-ban or pro-limit on the grab. Minty is just against it, and thinks it's stupid (justifiably). In theory, it doesn't much matter if it's a 1 stock or a 3 stock... once the ICs take the first stock, you're ultimately forced to approach if your name isn't ROB, snake, falco, etc. This can be taken advantage of with uairs or grabs. Winning margins don't matter with the ICs.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Lol you and PGN have to stop hating so hard, It's getting old.

Not even i hate on Cheese on that level.
Wtf...?

That wasn't a joke towards Cheese at all dude. I was just saying that cuz IC's can kill you at any percent on any stock, meaning having somebody at like 1 stock 0 might as well be the same as 1 stock 50.

-____-

edit: and vinnie im not pro ban on the grab lol i unno where u got that from... i just think its extremely gay

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Then this ends here. Cause at this point I have no respect for you. And no this had nothing to do with you beating me at all. I'm not gonna bring this up in here to start a show. If you wanna know, come up to me in person or send me a PM.

And we will leave it at that.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
My comment had as much to do with beating you as yours had to do with me. Now I'm simply confused. Anyways, I'm not sure I was a successful troll or just a confused one there.

/moves on.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Lol, I think the whole "ban the grab" is silly. You take away the grab, and you pretty much take away a good chunk of the character. Not to mention all the silly other things that are allowed as well. The grab is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom