• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYC/LI Power Ranking - New Rankings! Good stuff at Poly guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
D1, we should play more. MLG got me hype and I did not even go. All the Peachs did not do well there And I can't be having that. Bout time I get my 09 groove back and beast in tournies. I just have one thing that hold me back. And I can't figure how how to tell with it. If I figure it out, total destruction.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This state only has one Peach main that does justice in tournaments. Makes me upset. Soon it will be 2 with Sam. Ya niggus make me sick.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm actually planning on going mostly Peach this season, a little bit of Zelda and Game & Watch (all g&w in doubles though). I'm not exactly 100% sure, and I'm not sure how this is going to turn out if I decide to do this, but we'll find out I guess :p.

Having second thoughts about this for Columbus, but let's see how I do with Peach until then :/.

I'm currently working on this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF-pxIUO3gE

It's obviously DIable, but I'd like to just be able to do about 2 after a dair or something, then an up tilt... I've already mastered bonewalking :o

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't pull a Snakee. He mained her like twice then quit. I have no clue who he does not come to me for advice, I can help so many People with Peach. And she does good against most of the high tiers. But w/e.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
He is pretty good. He has good foot work. And a good use of turnips. The thing that bugged me about this dude was he needs to calm down alil. He ran into alot of stuff. besides that, he has good control of the character and free pulling turnips.

I been doing that instant float out of dash to stop instantly. Kinda like wave dashing in melee. But I don't have good control or use like this dude. I'mgetting there though. I get the feeling he is B sticking. He did something with bone walking that you just can't do without b-sticking. he pulled out a turnip in place, tossed it and then instantly reversed bone walked. The way you have to bone walk manually, You can't to it that instantly. it was too perfect so had to be B sticking.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's instant. You can top at any time you want from her dash attack. Thats how you see that Peach player dashining then he just instantly stops and does it again or run the other way. Or even attack. I can do ANY think I want from a Dash cause of this. it's Like a nerfed wave dash. You know how you have to drop your shield to attack? That is like 7 frames. peach can just do that lil float hop from shield and do anything out from it. So I dont have to wait 7 frames to do something. Just one frame. Have the quick Shield options with all attacks in the game.

And Vinne, I was wrong. you can do all that manually. I just did it. He is one techical SOB.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yeah, I saw that too, the bonewalk-after-the-bonewalk... I was like o_O
From what I am talking about (not sure what you saw) He pulled a turnip then Pulled another while doing a reverse bone walk. his timing was perfect to pull that off so quick. Hence I thought he was b-sticking. I don't know though. He actually could be.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
HARR HARR HARR.

Dont be mad that Peach players never place at large events.
Don't be mad cause you know nothing outside of high tiers. And see, Peach players Not doing to hot in tournies is thier fault. Not the character. But what you know about that. You have a character that does all the work for you. So easy to blame something else to make you look good, right anti? Take away Meta and ...........who are you? What? a Person with no talent/skills in this game.

Heh heh, then agaon what would you know about actually skills from both characters and as a player in general. Typical high tier players. always a laugh. Stick to characters you know about. And stay out of singles some more.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You realize dark he plays wolf
I know that. But when would he go wolf in a match aginst one that is not some random. When all fails, whip out that metaknight. Let him actually place with wolf at a big event then talk. peaches have not place at big events. Nether has wolf, yet alone his. Meta and maybe snake is all he got.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Look Dark I am not going to argue. They are trolling you do not listen. All im going to say is stop martyring yourself. I get it you play peach you like peach and you want to place high. So do it. Use the ignore feature on smashboards and move on.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Look Dark I am not going to argue. They are trolling you do not listen. All im going to say is stop martyring yourself. I get it you play peach you like peach and you want to place high. So do it. Use the ignore feature on smashboards and move on.
I know that. I don;t have a problem with anti (least I dont think I do) And I am not seriously with what I was saying. I'm not mad or anything. People really need to stop thinking typical of me. Ether way I was just talking **** and joking.

Heh-heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom