• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

Gaara♥

Smash Master
I think I wanna go to this now. Can I get in on the norcal shuttle if its still happening??

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Teczer0 possibly coming to this.

Shoutouts to Sion for offering to pay the round ticket for him. Such bro status. :3

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Since I'm teaming with Peepee at this and he doesn't party like I do, I think I'm actually going to practice for this, show up sober and try in both teams/singles for the first time in ****ing forever. Eggz, you better let me get some sleep the night beforehand.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Since I'm teaming with Peepee at this and he doesn't party like I do, I think I'm actually going to practice for this, show up sober and try in both teams/singles for the first time in ****ing forever. Eggz, you better let me get some sleep the night beforehand.
yay i want to play try hard cyrain (pretty sure the last time you tried was apex 2010?). Also i think gameclucks is not going to be big enough for this unless we get a lot more tvs and move all the computers

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Ill come to this if i can stay with toph =] cause hes the ****ing homie and stuff.

yay i want to play try hard cyrain (pretty sure the last time you tried was apex 2010?). Also i think gameclucks is not going to be big enough for this unless we get a lot more tvs and move all the computers
****ing duh dude. of course were moving all the computers and have hella tvs.

yo if gc is the same size as the old one were fine. if not, im gonna rent a room from the community center in tukwila and well work that out. 99.9% gonna use gc tho

edit: you arent even ready for beached out sand mode cyrain, just sayin lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Omfg that'd be ****. I bet ticket prices aren't sooo bad if you buy early cuz we only paid like $290 per person from Washington to NJ for APEX.

Ill come to this if i can stay with toph =] cause hes the ****ing homie and stuff.
****ing right <3 <3 I'm down to house the best samus in the world hahah. >:D (And everyone else from norcal)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
****ing duh dude. of course were moving all the computers and have hella tvs.

yo if gc is the same size as the old one were fine. if not, im gonna rent a room from the community center in tukwila and well work that out. 99.9% gonna use gc tho

edit: you arent even ready for beached out sand mode cyrain, just sayin lol
Lol, is there ANY other Cyrain?

<3

C!Z

Smash Lord
HBK, I really wanted to play you. It was the filth teaming with your boy Hazz, though. Hope all of you come.

Darrell! Glad we did some sets again. You're too good.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Lol, is there ANY other Cyrain?

<3
Shots fired.

And otto, the new venue is bit bigger given we rearrange crap. Last saturday we didn't have as much room as normal though cause of all the pc setups and ****. Definitely a much better venue over-all though, especially having that awesome burger place literally right next to it.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
speaking of awesome eateries, shoutouts to Fat Sandwiches LOL.

Vish: "Your Fat ***** was delicious!"
Old Greek man: "Hell yeah, my *****es are always the best!"

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yo shane's about to be happy about that shower

and kline's about to happy about that second part :smirk:

Edit: to be clear dem was fighten words, mm me next gc kline

Top Bottom