• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
if my work gets accepted into sonic boom 2012 (music festival) then I'm definitely not going. if it doesn't, there's still only a small chance i'll go. I won't even know if I'll be able to until a few weeks before the tournament, so I'll just tentatively unconfirm myself
lol sonic boom johns.

:phone:

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
It appears birds are chirping about this tournament...I've heard Canadian, Socal, and Norcal interest for sure.

Not confirming anything, but this tourney is officially on my radar for attendance!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Did you ever play him mike? If not, don't make such statements. Pretty sure he's a smarter and overall better player than roby. As much as I hate to admit it. He places well enough at nationals.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Lmfao that's okay. I sandbag pretty much everyone so his opinion might be legitimately founded. Anywhoooo, I can't ****ing wait for this. =) <3 eggz and SW and Toph

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Redd! You should come to this. :D Cmonnn you know you wanna experience that glorious other side of the country.

Violence

Smash Lord
Otto, you should start adding peoples' names to the title. I'm still trying to track down PP(I've never had someone be so hesitant to confirm themselves when they have a free ticket).

Otto, you should start adding peoples' names to the title. I'm still trying to track down PP(I've never had someone be so hesitant to confirm themselves when they have a free ticket).
aight. i wanna wait till people are closer to confirmed to add them but ill add a few for now

Top Bottom