• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
haha np. <3 Yuno avi too good. ;3

it's insane how many great players are about to fly out to this. Good s*** otto.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Holy ****. Eggz and I are both going sober? *****es ain't ready.

-Edit- Oh god Shane, if Dani shows up then I'm doomed LOL. Sobriety won't save me from distraction.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of taking my truck up to it with all my tvs. If so, then I'd like to see if I can get any tvs that the other oregonians are willing to let me bring. I know that jesse has a million tvs. I'm confident that I could stick ten tvs in the bed of my truck. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could combine all of washington and oregon's setups?

Kamaji

Smash Ace
How's the housing situation lookin? I'll try to get a carpool together for this.

EDIT: I'm the only melee player that still uses aib, huh?

How's the housing situation lookin? I'll try to get a carpool together for this.

EDIT: I'm the only melee player that still uses aib, huh?
if youre from wa or oregon, it would be preferred if you came the day of because housing is limited. unless you want to get a hotel for a day or something.

edit: originally shane was gonna house ewa and oregon but that backfired so its over. too many people are coming now to house you guys

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
KK has school stuff :<

Axe is probably coming apparently! Violence is flying him up. Like a G.

Also I guess Dajuan/SFAT aren't confirmed yet. Shoyo's practically confirmed though :D

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Aiight, well keep it in mind plox. Its always a lot cooler when we don't have to drive 4 1/2 hours to and from a tourney in the same day. I like being able to get lotsa friendlies/mm's in. Also a little sleep is good.

C!Z

Smash Lord
It's like Otto said, it's not we don't wanna house you, there's just a lot of OOS coming from much further than you and housing priority should go to them. If anything you should hit up some of your brawl homies around the area and see if you can crash with them.

It's like Otto said, it's not we don't wanna house you, there's just a lot of OOS coming from much further than you and housing priority should go to them. If anything you should hit up some of your brawl homies around the area and see if you can crash with them.
this. you could always get a motel for a night too, since youre driving. its pretty cheap

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Brawl, wats that?

Top Bottom