• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

BladeWise

Smash Lord
^

I would like to attend this tournament, only the date is very close and would hardly have to go, usually that's my problem always $ $ $, but later I think if you may go back to a tournament in the United States. Greetings.

D

Deleted member

Javi

how about i give u 50 dollars in advance, then we MM at this tournament and if i win you have to pay me back sometime when u get the money, probably after tournaments over you should get top 3

of course, you can **** me and not have to pay me 50 dollars

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Javi

how about i give u 50 dollars in advance, then we MM at this tournament and if we win you have to pay me back sometime when u get the money, probably after tournaments over you should get top 3

of course, you can **** me and not have to pay me 50 dollars
homie status upgrade

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Lol, Javi could take a huge gamble to get here for free and win some $, or just end up being in debt. I wanna see Mexico over here for sure, though, so i hope something gets worked out!

D

Deleted member

Lol, Javi could take a huge gamble to get here for free and win some $, or just end up being in debt. I wanna see Mexico over here for sure, though, so i hope something gets worked out!
and y would he be afraid of some scrub who got 17th at apex?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Lol and I have pretty much zero hope of winning but I'm mostly saying it (instead of saying "I'll donate $50") cuz I wanna make sure I get a chance to play Javi in a set, haha.

Real talk I'd donate $50 to Javi. It'd be cool to see him at another US tournament, especially in WA.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
go away m2k I'm subscribed to this LMAO

I was busy watching you play Armada learning and I come back to penis eater yeah real mature dude

jerkholeface

Violence

Smash Lord
Javi huh....

Gimme a few days to check on how much I can spare.

At the least, if you decide to come, I will do everything in my power to ensure that you don't end up in debt.

Can someone please translate this?

PP, I'll contact you in early Feb to get some info from you, I want to buy the tickets in early Feb.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Whoever's translating for Javi, translate what s2j and me said too :D

Also doll666 someone will hook you guys up. I think SW has most of the fly-ins so it'll probably be him, but otherwise I gotchu.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
javi huh....

Gimme a few days to check on how much i can spare.

At the least, if you decide to come, i will do everything in my power to ensure that you don't end up in debt.

Pp, i'll contact you in early feb to get some info from you, i want to buy the tickets in early feb.
help this man! =D

well see how many fly ins we get then deal with it then. you guys will have housing fosho tho.

it would help to have a decent amount of fly ins at tophs seeing as how most of the rides will be going to the venue from over there. i didnt know toph would be willing to house all of norcal as well as fly ins but thats dope. better hope your roomies arent homo toph

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Vish and Brandan might be able to help with fly-ins. Also it's spring break so hopefully that'll make things easier.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Javi huh....

Gimme a few days to check on how much I can spare.

At the least, if you decide to come, I will do everything in my power to ensure that you don't end up in debt.

PP, I'll contact you in early Feb to get some info from you, I want to buy the tickets in early Feb.
Absolutely, I will make myself very available then! =)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Oh yeah Brandan is mr. ganondorf.

edit: Doll666 look at s2j's, my, and Violence's posts about getting javi to this tournament lolz.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure people would donate money if a fund was created to get Javi to this. I know I would.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Sure.

I'll accept pretty much any MM from WC players at this (and Cyrain, because he's terrible <3)

Also it looks like Toph, Vish, and I are all exploring Seattle on Friday. Anyone else want to join us?

Top Bottom