• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

ErikG

Smash Ace
I'm not going to watch that, but based on the title, I assume games 1-10 are Shaq Fu. It was that bad.

Sails

Smash Ace
It seems that a few more Western MA players have popped out of the woodwork, and I'd just like to update my posting here...

Name: Sonicandtails
Hometown: Southwick, MA
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl): Melee/Brawl+
Contact info (MSN, AIM, Something else?): AIM - Gigahedgehog (Note: I am on buddy list only mode so you might as well just contact me here or at gigahedgehog@gmail.com)
Car: Yes!
Trainz: No

I'm always scouting for someone to play Melee with so I can train and finally attend a tournament, so if you're willing to put up with someone who only knows a few techs but has plenty of series experience then drop me a line. I also enjoy 64 if you're in to that.

Spife

Smash Master
It seems that a few more Western MA players have popped out of the woodwork, and I'd just like to update my posting here...

Name: Sonicandtails
Hometown: Southwick, MA
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl): Melee/Brawl+
Contact info (MSN, AIM, Something else?): AIM - Gigahedgehog (Note: I am on buddy list only mode so you might as well just contact me here or at gigahedgehog@gmail.com)
Car: Yes!
Trainz: No

I'm always scouting for someone to play Melee with so I can train and finally attend a tournament, so if you're willing to put up with someone who only knows a few techs but has plenty of series experience then drop me a line. I also enjoy 64 if you're in to that.
will get to this tomorrow, some one bump in the later am so this turns up in my cp later

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
spife, it can't honestly be THAT hard to copy n paste his **** into the first post. Especially if you had time to respond to it.

lazy bum

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I wanna play melee with you. Except I'm not near you.

You should all come up to Genericon next (next) weekend. I can house a couple people, and there be fun things.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
spife, it can't honestly be THAT hard to copy n paste his **** into the first post. Especially if you had time to respond to it.

lazy bum
Agreed, plus theres like 3 infos requested from months ago that's still not on the OP.

Spife

Smash Master

Agreed, plus theres like 3 infos requested from months ago that's still not on the OP.
Then you make a player finder. Sheesh.

And I don't know if you guys remember but I took over the project from Memphis who dropped it. Remember how there wasn't another one?

And giving me attitude wont make it go any faster.

AND there's large pink text in the op about how if I miss you you should pm your info to me.

AND roman's right, don't get started with me. It's easier to ***** then edit the op anyway. *********** ** *****s.

If I missed your info pm it to me. If there are month old requests repost them. If you don't like the way I run the player finder, make your own or hack my account. "Yeah but Spife you were the one who took up the project" you're right, I am. Did you?

Edit: first post updated lulz

Spife

Smash Master
any yall mother ****ers play advance wars?
I'm totally getting into it until it gets boring competitvely.

should play at tournies :3

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I freaking beast at that game, son. Get at me.

Which one are you playing? IIRC, the most balanced ones are the older GBA ones, and the latest DS one (New Moon Rising? something like that, the armageddon one).

Spife

Smash Master
I've only played 1 and 2 and 1 isn't balanced. Maybe in the sense that you can easilly figure out who's broken but...
I think 2 is a lot more balanced cause eagle doesn't **** so hard but there are broken CO's. Also infantry/mech floods are easy and stupid to do.

kaio-ken

Smash Cadet
Yo your going to genericon 2010 too? awesome me too. I'll be that black kid with glasses, brwon jacket and big head :p My real name is Mike and I'm in Albany, NY. Hope to see you there son.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Ah, cool. I'm running all the video game tournaments for Genericon this year. Gonna be one hell of a weekend.

The rest of you should show up there too, even though you're in MA and whatnot.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Name - MattDotZeb
Hometown - Quincy, MA
Game Preference - Melee
Contact info - AIM. MattDotZeb
Car - None
Train - Quincy Center or Quincy Adams off the Red Line

I like how I'm not on this.

Spife

Smash Master
Name - MattDotZeb
Hometown - Quincy, MA
Game Preference - Melee
Contact info - AIM. MattDotZeb
Car - None
Train - Quincy Center or Quincy Adams off the Red Line

I like how I'm not on this.
I like how this is the first time you've posted your info.

At the risk of angering Yedi, I'll get to this stuff later (matt's info, ma player ranking and sonicandtales screw up)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Do it now D<

Also I had a very odd dream which I just woke up from involving Variola and Kyu Puff. I figured this thread would suffice for posting it because idk where an MA/NE social thread is other than the CT player finder which I do not go to. If someone knows where I should post this.. tell me.

Basically me and Joey (Variola) road trip to NYC or some ****. Idk, some big city. Stop the night at some random church a bunch of people are at (not even smashers) and raid the fridge of what seemed to be endless snacks and 3ft long frozen 3 musketeers (yes).

We leave that night because Joey... idk wanted to leave or something. Took a bunch of snacks and somehow ended up with some persons laptop.

Well, we get to our destination. It's like an office type of setting. Cubicles, meeting rooms, etc. And people are working. Kyu Puff is there, mackin on some normal looking girl with a huge alien head. The details are fuzzy but basically he knocks her up and dips.

There's more to it but those are the only parts that involve smashers.

Roman.

Smash Champion
do It Now D<

Also I Had A Very Odd Dream Which I Just Woke Up From Involving Variola And Kyu Puff. I Figured This Thread Would Suffice For Posting It Because Idk Where An Ma/ne Social Thread Is Other Than The Ct Player Finder Which I Do Not Go To. If Someone Knows Where I Should Post This.. Tell Me.

Basically Me And Joey (variola) Road Trip To Nyc Or Some ****. Idk, Some Big City. Stop The Night At Some Random Church A Bunch Of People Are At (not Even Smashers) And Raid The Fridge Of What Seemed To Be Endless Snacks And 3ft Long Frozen 3 Musketeers (yes).

We Leave That Night Because Joey... Idk Wanted To Leave Or Something. Took A Bunch Of Snacks And Somehow Ended Up With Some Persons Laptop.

Well, We Get To Our Destination. It's Like An Office Type Of Setting. Cubicles, Meeting Rooms, Etc. And People Are Working. Kyu Puff Is There, Mackin On Some Normal Looking Girl With A Huge Alien Head. The Details Are Fuzzy But Basically He Knocks Her Up And Dips.

There's More To It But Those Are The Only Parts That Involve Smashers.
<3 <3

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Do it now D<

Also I had a very odd dream which I just woke up from involving Variola and Kyu Puff. I figured this thread would suffice for posting it because idk where an MA/NE social thread is other than the CT player finder which I do not go to. If someone knows where I should post this.. tell me.

Basically me and Joey (Variola) road trip to NYC or some ****. Idk, some big city. Stop the night at some random church a bunch of people are at (not even smashers) and raid the fridge of what seemed to be endless snacks and 3ft long frozen 3 musketeers (yes).

We leave that night because Joey... idk wanted to leave or something. Took a bunch of snacks and somehow ended up with some persons laptop.

Well, we get to our destination. It's like an office type of setting. Cubicles, meeting rooms, etc. And people are working. Kyu Puff is there, mackin on some normal looking girl with a huge alien head. The details are fuzzy but basically he knocks her up and dips.

There's more to it but those are the only parts that involve smashers.
Sounds pretty normal to me. Kyu Puff is like this all the time I tell him he has weird taste but he won't listen

Spife

Smash Master
<3 matt dot zebby

edit:

first post is update, and

I was added to the list twice >_> I wanted to update my original listing, not make a second one :p
Normally I wont change your info like that. BUT, since you basically reposted the info that you wanted posted, all I had to do was put it in and delete your old ****. SO, I'll put something in the first post about how if you want/need something changed, repost your info and make a note that you're changing info, not posting a new listing.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
It was my first dream in recent memory I've had that involved smashers... Plus considering how out of character Kyu Puff acted it was pretty funny.

Spife

Smash Master
yo why do you think he mains icies?
He's so good at what he does he's always got a hoe at his heels.

Top Bottom