• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
Questor, if I'm ever east we need to hang out.
Questor, we need to hang out.
Questor, hang out.
Questor, out.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Just come hang out whenever, there's 300% more room in my room now. Also, I'm incredibly bored, someone should entertain me now.

Spife

Smash Master
if I didn't have finals/work to do I'd come hang out. WHen you going back? I'm basically still lubbilubbing skolliwoll till tuesday, then wednesday I"m going to NYC for xmas, coming back on the 27th.

I'm gonna make such sweet sweet love to your marth with my sheik btw, that match up has become grab -> downthrow -> lolgay****

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Roman, change your avatar.

Also, spife, my roomie plays the gayest shiek in existence, so I'm pretty sure you're gonna get wrecked. Just an FYI.

Also I'll just go fox on that ****. Finally learned to not suck with other characters.

I haven't been paying attention much, but is there a venue we can do a smashfest at? like Cog's mancave/basement or something.

Spife

Smash Master
roman: on it, by the end of the night I promise, or can I just color invert the image?
Edit: better? it's ugly as hell and I'm gonna change it from this soon >.>

questor: then I'll go fox, or sheik. I've got that one down too :3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Roman, change your avatar.

Also, spife, my roomie plays the gayest shiek in existence, so I'm pretty sure you're gonna get wrecked. Just an FYI.

Also I'll just go fox on that ****. Finally learned to not suck with other characters.

I haven't been paying attention much, but is there a venue we can do a smashfest at? like Cog's mancave/basement or something.
I'm heading to CT and then Florida tomorrow morning until new years :ohwell:

Sails

Smash Ace
What's going on in this hur thread?

Anyone playing B+ near Southwick/Westfield/Agawam? Been scouting for some real opponents as well as some 64 players :p

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
:( if it makes you feel any better, roman and I are twins now, joined at the avatar.
It doesn't make me feel any better sorry; I guess we're even now. P.S. that twins statement is so wrong that I don't even know where to begin telling how it is so.

Also if we are reviving MA Madness let me know, because I'm all over that **** like I would be in a single girl actually interested in me. >_< (I attract the ones with boyfriends already, and I don't know why so I can't correct it. /life story)

i was just curious what turned up when you google image searched speedcore and i saw that and thought of you
no homo
:psycho: thought it was strong homo.

When's SMB5?

EDIT: also I'm going to start dabbling in Brawl again, though not a lot. Marth doesn't play too different lol.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Hey. Just wondering, is there anybody left who actually plays both Melee and Brawl that would enter both of them at a tourney anymore?

I know PoF will enter both but prefers Melee. And probably wouldn't want to play both at one tourney cause it'll screw up his Melee game. Same with Icy, Darc and Dazwa as far as I remember.

Working out a schedule for my next tourney and I'm thinking of just running Brawl and Melee at the same time so that Melee can have a full on schedule like they deserve and it'll be more worth traveling for CT.

Input is very appreciated.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
SonicandTails. I live in Ludlow, I LOVE BRAWL+ but never get to actually play it. I'd be down to travel once and awhile if it means actually getting to practice and find a main in B+.

Get at me.

AIM = MdrnDayMercutio

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I play both, though prefer melee. I'd gladly give other people my money in both if I had money though (brawl double over singles)

St. Viers

Smash Champion
I play little melee, almost no brawl. Then again, I don't have in my immediate possession a wii or gamecube, so that's why. XD

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I won't be online again till monday probably, so Merry Christmas or happy Hanakka or whichever holiday you celebrate.

Spell check is needed,,,, I'm so tired.

Also I can't go to Pound. i hate you guys.

Not really though. <3

Spife

Smash Master
bump
so how about them mets?

I need to play meree when I get back from EN WHY CEE
any yall mofo's wanna pray on the 27th/28th? For reasons of un believable reasoning, I wont be able to play till those dates. SO HAVE AT IT!

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Um, I'll be around after jan 5th, zach. I'll try and get it back to you XD I'm just a complete scatterbrain >_<

Spife

Smash Master
lool
kyu, why specifically be yee in en why cee?
and roman!
why'd you almost go?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer

ErikG

Smash Ace
Name: Erik | Eric
Hometown: Agawam, MA
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl): Brawl
Mains: Snake + others| Pikachu + others
Contact info (AIM): erikgoodhue | freshee830
Car: no | yes
Trainz: ??

This account is run by Erik, but Eric wanted to be mentioned as well. There is two of us. I am not insane.

Spife

Smash Master
Name: Erik | Eric
Hometown: Agawam, MA
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl): Brawl
Mains: Snake + others| Pikachu + others
Contact info (AIM): erikgoodhue | freshee830
Car: no | yes
Trainz: ??

This account is run by Erik, but Eric wanted to be mentioned as well. There is two of us. I am not insane.

I'll get to it soon, if I don't just kick my *** about it.
Also, I know Tyler Durden so you aint that crazy.

KHON™

Smash Apprentice
Name: KHON
Hometown: Milford,MA
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl): Melee
Main: Falco,Mario
Car: soon
Trainz: maybe

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Name: KHON
Hometown: Milford,MA
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl): Melee
Main: Falco,Mario
Car: soon
Trainz: maybe
*GRAR* someone else not in western ma... we suck. :urg:

Also the SMB4 tourny matches I recorded are FINALLY up. Sorry to everyone that I didn't get anything recorded with; you guys shouldn't have kicked me off of my T.V.

Shout-outs to TeeVee and Hoggle for playing me but not getting recorded.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Biollante86

Don't mock me for getting ***** by Darc, not only did I make HUGE mistakes during the set, but I had given up before even playing... he's DARC after all. I'll try harder next time. :)

LOL @ me doing more damage as Mewtwo than Marth, then ****ing up my only chance to get a K.O. ... I suck T_T

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Melee is big. We've got lots of people still, even in MA alone. Go to the next tournament and you'll see
And when is this next tourny? SMB4 was my last one, though I meant to go to ROM2, and it turned out to have very bad timing. :urg:

Mass Madness is gone, and the last time I checked there weren't any within a few hours of me.

*goes to check*

I'm not too good at Melee. I spent too much time getting good at Brawl
That's possible? LMFAO I'm kidding. Melee is better for competition though. I'm not trying to start anything... I'm just saying is all... If you like Brawl than good for you. Get as good as you can.

OP updated.
nice sig Shadowball :D
10 chars.

I was laughing so hard when I read that that I almost got kicked out of the library.

If anyone else had posted that I would've wondered if they were high at the time, but its just classic Spife, the guy who counter-picks Mute City in a Marth ditto. =D

*EDIT* BTW KHON, play me sometime? We can track eachother down at a tourny.

*Double EDIT* Have fun @ Pound you guys!

ErikG

Smash Ace
Melee is better for competition though. I'm not trying to start anything... I'm just saying is all... If you like Brawl than good for you. Get as good as you can.
I find that Melee matches are better to watch, and Brawl are better to play. Combos are flashy, but after a while, I tend to go on autopilot. That's when my interest dropped.

But yeah, we don't want to start something.

Top Bottom