• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Elen

Smash Lord
Name: Elen
Hometown: Wellesley
Game Preference: Melee
Contact Info: AIM - ElenSmash
Transportation: Car

Name: Trees
Hometown: Jamaica Plain
Contact Info: Through Elen
Transportation: Elen's Car/Train

Spife

Smash Master
Name: Elen
Hometown: Wellesley
Contact Info: AIM - ElenSmash
Transportation: Car

Name: Trees
Hometown: Jamaica Plain
Contact Info: Through Elen
Transportation: Elen's Car/Train

got'chu gais

first post updated? maybe? if i missed you don't forget to pm me the info!

Spife

Smash Master
Double post
In a terrible place some where else on the internet...
"Calling all Mass ***s"
Mr. 1: "is zeb in this thread? kid's a ****** <3"

Mr. 2: "quincy zeb?
kid is a ******
with his pew pew and all"

Mr. 1: "ha yeah. i assume you're a melee***? brawl*** here, heh. snake/lucario ftw. also, am the mcd's franklin***. sup."

Mr. 2: "am melee***, I run the ma player finder so chances are I've copypast'd your info at some point."

Mr. 1: "on smashboards? coo' coo'. i'm going to zeb's saturday, if you wanna chill or something."

Mr. 2: "isn't MILK on saturday? I'm going to that but it's meree onry. I'm not sure what's going on afterwards but if it's zeb's then I'm there."

Speaking of which what's going on after MILK?

:3

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Double post
"Calling all Mass ***s"

kid is a ******

Mr. 1: "ha yeah. i assume you're a melee***? brawl*** here, heh. snake/lucario ftw. also, am the mcd's franklin***. sup."

Mr. 2: "am melee***, I run the ma player finder so chances are I've copypast'd your info at some point."

Mr. 1: "on smashboards? coo' coo'. i'm going to zeb's saturday, if you wanna chill or something."

Mr. 2: "isn't MILK on saturday? I'm going to that but it's meree onry. I'm not sure what's going on afterwards but if it's zeb's then I'm there."

I'm going to go eat sushi with Nick afterwards.

Roman.

Smash Champion
Double post
"Calling all Mass ***s"

kid is a ******

I'm going to convince someone to host a smashfest so that at least maine and I can play all night ^.^

fow wheel

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
variola, when you get nick, can you come get Me and another new smasher along with him?

Spife

Smash Master
bump
so what's up MA?!

I'm staying up all night cause it's one of those nights

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Spife that avatar might get flagged.

in other news, my work week has been altered, and i'm going to be opening on sundays from now on.

which means that if there's any sunday only tournies then i can't make it automatically, since opening takes place @ 4:30 in the morning. :urg::tired:

for 2 day all weekend tournies i can ask for the time off ahead of time tho, so if there's any big ones i'm up for that still.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Another one bites the du-

wait, I'm doing it wrong.

Please post (You can include who you play as but I don't plan on updating it):
Name: SH3L
Hometown: Worcester "Woosta", MA
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl): Melee (Brawl only for lulz)
Mains: Fox, Kirby
Contact info (MSN, AIM, Something else?): smasher32
Car: lol no
Trainz: not walking that far
Other: I play TvC as well

SuperFudgeChoco

Smash Apprentice
SuperFudgeChoco (Choco)
Brighton, MA
Game Preference: Brawl/Brawl+
AIM: TwistEd1387
Car: Nope =(
Train: Green Line B (Boston College) - Allston St.

I'm up for people coming here and playing on weekends. The place isn't the biggest, but we've got room for a few setups, plus our one setup. Just PM/IM me for contact info.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Another one bites the du-

wait, I'm doing it wrong.

Please post (You can include who you play as but I don't plan on updating it):
Name: SH3L
Hometown: Worcester "Woosta", MA
Game Preference (Melee or Brawl): Melee (Brawl only for lulz)
Mains: Fox, Kirby
Contact info (MSN, AIM, Something else?): smasher32
Car: lol no
Trainz: not walking that far
Other: I play TvC as well
get a ride to MILK 2! =D

Spife

Smash Master
wait have I not updated OP?!
wtf
afioaoig
am putting in laundry then I'll get to it.

Also, flaunting nu avatar. It's medium is sexy and it's content is sexy. 4 letters making 5 is top tier imo.

edit first post updated, if I missed you repost.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Hey guys, who around boston would wanna get together this week if Mistah NSextyFour were to come and stay with me? I don't have enough room for a big smashfest, but if someone *coughMattcough* wants to hold something, they should say something.

Will crosspost on the power-rankings since that's the only other active MA thread I know about.

Spife

Smash Master
yo you should let me hang cause i didn't see you last time you were back and i still could make some more love with mr sexty4

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey guys! If i started hosting monthlies in western ma how many of y'all would be interested? I'd do one for Brawl and one for Melee on separate weeks so you don't have to worry about resource management. I'd also be capping the events at 20+ not sure exactly how much yet to keep the tournaments small and friendly. Pools for singles and payouts to top 5.

Whaddya think?

Spife

Smash Master
Hey guys! If i started hosting monthlies in western ma how many of y'all would be interested? I'd do one for Brawl and one for Melee on separate weeks so you don't have to worry about resource management. I'd also be capping the events at 20+ not sure exactly how much yet to keep the tournaments small and friendly. Pools for singles and payouts to top 5.

Whaddya think?

where is western MA?
interested eitherway

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion

Whaddya think?
interest: i have it.

i also second spife's question though... where in W. MA are we talking?

Roman.

Smash Champion

Whaddya think?
i'd do it, make them biweeklies though!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
It'll be in Amherst at the Harp bar. I'm in talks with the owner but it looks promising. Bi-weeklies are too much though because I'd have to do them for both games essentially wasting every single weekend of my life lol.

Spife

Smash Master
I would be more interested if Kyu Puff shush western ma never gets any fun. Don't make me make a sexual comparison. Please.

Okay I will
You know how you always put your ***** in the ******? well eastern ma is the ******, but what about western ma?

that's right
the ear.

Fella's, next time ur wit ur gurl make sure you put your ***** in her ear, girls love it in the ear.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
its becuz its harder for people with or without cars to go out to western mass
while it seems like everyone in western mass has a car

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ Yedi: that's because we don't have Boston's rail system, so we have to have cars. or be like other people and bumb rides. there's no shame in that. lol

EDIT: spife you'd be interested in what I stumbled across online the other day. i can't even post about it here though.

AND THE EAR STATMENT IS FALSE DON'T LISTEN TO HIM PEOPLE! :rotfl:

Spife

Smash Master
its becuz its harder for people with or without cars to go out to western mass
while it seems like everyone in western mass has a car
umad?
get a car and a license, no johns son. Western MA has nothing except once a year tournies in greenfield. Mid-eastern MA has a lot of **** going on.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
umad?
get a car and a license, no johns son. Western MA has nothing except once a year tournies in greenfield. Mid-eastern MA has a lot of **** going on.
just tellin yu why noone goes to yur crappy side of MA

Top Bottom