• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Spife

Smash Master
Kyu Puff, you think much to narrowly.
Crews would be like, 20 stocks divided between both teams. IT WOULD BE AWESOME

Spife

Smash Master
i play melee and then instead of playing brawl i put my wii-mote in my hand for 20 seconds if you know what i mean

shanus

Smash Hero
After playing Brawl/Brawl+ for a long time, I've now decided to return to melee again.

I also program and play Project M (Melee2 mod for Brawl), which will be epic

Sails

Smash Ace
I play Brawl currently. I was big in to Brawl+, but as I found local vBrawlers, I've picked up Brawl. Melee is cool, but with people having so many years of experience inside the metagame, entering Melee at this point for competitive gameplay would require a lot of work.

Also, anyone in the Southwick, Agawam, Westfield area that's lurking? Me and two other cool guys have been playing and looking for a fourth for doubles.

ThreeX

Smash Lord

Spife

Smash Master
**** less then a month?
I need a job
gold
ssf4
and like 25-50 to affix my stick with sanwa parts :<

Roman.

Smash Champion
i need like... $1201.00 cause i don't even have an xbox 360, let alone membership, game, stick, ballin headset, gaming chair, 6 months worth of redbull, some ***** to make me banana bread constantly throughout the day (she's the $1, love you mom!)

it's okay, i'll just win the next few tourneys ^.^

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
SSF4 is gonna be so ****ing awesome. Dudley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Balrog. Also, Hakan (w/e his name is) is gonna be freaking hilarious.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
(Also responding to PR thread) Eff Balrog, he's a scrubby boxer. Dudley is a boxing machine.

I main Ryu and Zangief right now, picking up Gen as a low-tier and messing around with other people, although I forget who because I haven't played in a while. I'm gonna be playing every 3S character and Hakan once SSF4 hits.

Also, I think I'm finally getting a stick! Will be awesome.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
nah rog is where it's at... but yeah, in super imma still play ken n rog, gonna also play dudley and makoto. (ken is lookin might fine...) but LOL @ them nerfing ryu.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Wait. They nerfed Ryu? That sucks...

I mostly wanna play Ryu for his 3S super though, that **** is soooooo good. It's still the Ko-Rean-DJ combo to me.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I don't really care about a minor nerf, he's kinda OP as is. I'll play Ryu no matter what they do to him though. I heard they weren't balancing Sagat though?

Where might I find more info about changes? I wish to study them.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Maybe! I'll call you, I'm heading south today.
**** my house is a wreak. i'm giving flaco a call right about now... so maybe something can be arranged. or else i gotta clean the heck up

EDIT: i just buzzed him and that's where i'll be. all day prob. so yeah give me a call. armegeddon is there too and there'll be enough people for teams in that case.

duoble edit to avoid double post.

since spife blew me off it's become offical that our relationship is OVER!... not really. lol

hey guys lookit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpv6QUpzwh8&playnext_from=TL&videos=05Mt2pLx2W0

Spife

Smash Master
:< sorry man I actually forgot my controller at home and couldn't go and get it before I started going south lulz
I didn't forget my phone though so there's no excuse for not calling
no johns
etc

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i forgive you spife.

would've been nice to have had someone there who can beat flaco consistantly though. he knows the way i play too well, and only having him to play at a high-ish level consistantly is the reason i think i've been stagnating. T_T

Top Bottom