• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Wollongong Thread

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
thanks for the well organised tourney, sydney people are really cool guys

shame i'm bad at melee :awesome:

still had a fantastic time and road trip

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
We need to set up a "TRUEST FORM OF SMASH 64 GLORY MATCH"
1 crew battle each using virtual (w/ gc controllers) and real 64 (w/ nintendo 64 controllers)

and then some sort of DEATH MATCH if that remains even.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Yeaaah. I wanna be same side as Ikill for once so I can play him in tournament. He'll probably beat me though. guys improved.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Was a good tournament I'll go to another one if it's on Saturday again in the holidays. My favourite match was my first one against EA, shame it wasn't recorded or just the last 10 seconds.

The one thing I didn't like was MK being banned, why do that?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
my favourite game of the tournament was my 2nd against liam where neither of us lost a stock for like 7 and a half minutes.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Got any videos? I know neither my brother nor i played on it much but it would be nice to see any matches at all (and if we happen to have any matches recorded that'd be great too :p)

Also i will admit we did use MK BUT ONLY IN FRIENDLIES, because it so much fun shouting "EVERYONE MK!" and have an epic doubles match against Rockn and Rolln.

Which, come to think of it, has got me and my bro thinking. Maybe we should have a cool name like that. Unfortunately the best we could come up with after half an hour was 'road' and 'kill', and we were planning to use that when versing EA/Swordsaint or Shaya/Liam. :laugh:

:lucas: + :lucas: is epic fun!

JNuts

Smash Cadet
Thanks so much to everyone involved, I had a great time at my first tournament.

:phone:

escro

Smash Ace
pretty impressed with how i placed given this was my first tourney.
gotta hand it to iKill for carrying me through doubles =D

planetstereo

Smash Ace
uploading melee finals soon, even after all the fuss with recording equipment that is all i have atm, its on a handheld camera.
I have invested in a capture card for next tourney

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
wooooooo!

whoever has the rest of the footage: an update on when it will be made available would be great:)

swordsaint

Smash Master
do we have to put melee losers up? At that state i wasnt even really caring, i didnt even know it was happening til people started walking over to whoevers house it was =/

oh and then theres the fact im bad and dont wanna show that off :p

blaze3927

Smash Ace
i have some videos on my dvr thing, wasnt the best qulity and not usre who.what,think some of doubles finals

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
Ouch, I'm embarrassed to re-watch that first game of the set in particular. I'll come back stronger next time :p

No worries Nate!

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Happy b'day Stereo =)

Mine was a few days ago, same day as Skyward Sword was released, so I got that as a present to myself and have been spending most waking moments either playing or watching my brother play. lol

Another tournament sounds great! Car broke down this morning with a broken timing chain D= but hopefully it will be back on the road before anything's organised.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Probably best to at least have a statewise consensus on MK in tourneys, even if we can't get an interstate one. I think you'd have quite a handful trying to get Shaya to reintroduce MK to Boosts after he's been campaigning so hard against it.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Why would I be trolling? You ban the character I play, why would this not annoy me?
Why am I asking so many rhetorical questions?

planetstereo

Smash Ace
capture software arrived in the mail today, ooooh yeah present to myself :D

Also, thinking tournament first week of the new year? thoughts? The church says we can use the space pretty much whenever we want (aka whenever someone else isnt already using it)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmm, i'll see whyat the folks say. ^^

Also, Did you get any Brawl vids on the recorder? i seem to recall having Lucas dittos with iKill on that thing. (And no matter what you say iKill i will continue to use Lucas seriously :p )

... Even if you beat me with him.

Top Bottom