• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Wollongong Thread

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
:D

I just keep having to verse you guys and i'll only get better: Me and my brother notice we step up in skill after every tournament, so we're happy. ^^

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Ikill uses cheat codes to win. He made a grenade detonate while I was off screen and died at 12%.

Dirty hack codes.

=w=

But really, experience is the best thing. Although you need commitment if you want to stay at decent level. I've played for 2 years, but I havent really improved much. (Rob is also very cuddly/bad)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah my brother is opposed to waking up at 5:45 AM so it looks like we can't go to this one. :(

Why don't we have another boost sometime?

Stereo are there any brawl videos to show?

planetstereo

Smash Ace
I dont have any, in the craziness of running a tournament it seems that what i thought was recording equipment turned out to be well........not.

I have my own capture card now and thinking of getting another to solve all these problems....

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Sorry but ill be eating the church, so there will be no more tournaments ever again =(

Sex robot sex robot
I'm not sure what you mean dear girl
My character only speaks Common, not your weird druidish language.
Also, sex and robots are things that should definitely never mix. I should know, I get enough of both. lololol jkjk

On a lighter note, Foo Fighters last night was amazing......

On an even lighter note, tournament on the 14th of January?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I have to honestly say i wouldn't be able to come. I can't say my brother was impressed by waking up at 5 o'clock, but without him, i don't think i'd play my best. It's why i'm sniffing around to see if shaya will run another boost.

And leave those druids alone! :-P

And their... dire... wolves....

I'm on the archipelago if anyone knows how to stop the rift. Maybe we should think about reviving yuan-ti, those pirates?

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
canberra boys might be come down again for melee/64 casual

though it'd be looking more like only 2 of us would come down instead of 4, but we'll see

no promises :awesome:

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I may be able to offer lifts to a few people. I've also let my usual friends know about the tourney.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
maybe I'll head down to this one.

It's been a long time since my last tourney

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Sorry but I win with the longest distance since I require a plane Lawl.

I'll come just to annoy Ikill then leave :0.

But yes I could use some practise so I don't fail in Queensland Lawl.

Who's teaming with me? <3

:phone:

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I will if Scoot doesn't want to team with me again. Will be like the good old days minus MK lolllll.

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
I'm not sure what the chances of my Jigglypuff maining friend coming are, so I may need a doubles partner too.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
EA: It's not because i don't want to go, it's because my brother is refusing point blank to go. He had fun last time, but he's not willing to wake up again at 5:45 to make it. Unless you can somehow persuade him to go....?

Top Bottom